[Reviews - 29] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Shadowy black and white image, Derek Hale is silhouetted looking up at the sky.Bonnie's face appears in grey in the background

Bonnie left Mystic Falls behind determined to build a quiet life in her childhood town of Beacon Hills. But her plans are thwarted when Derek Hale asks for her help and she feels intrigued by the boy she once knew. And the man he had become. Bonnie/Derek. AU Crossover with Teen Wolf.


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Primetime Television
Characters: Bonnie Bennett
Classification: Crossover
Genre: Romance
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 13203 Read: 38882
Published: October 01 2012 Updated: November 19 2012
Story Notes:

This story wouldn't exist without my inexhaustible and amazing beta/friend/overlord/consultant Annie. I also want to thank Emily for all her info about Bonnie, and for being my second beta. And Alia, you know why. This story was a collaborative labor of love. I hope you enjoy.

1. Chapter 1 by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1431 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1333 words)

Thank you to the reviewers! Hope you enjoy this chapter. This fic will update every Monday :)

3. Chapter 3 by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2205 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1509 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1323 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3270 words)

This is the longest chapter yet, hope you enjoy ;)

7. Chapter 7 by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (745 words)

8. Chapter 8 by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1387 words)

Here it is! The last chapter :) This fic has been so much fun, and I hope you all enjoyed the ride xoxox

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.