Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I wrote a love making scene. My first in a long while so don't be too harsh. And Thanks so much for all the reviews.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Lune de Miel

 

 

The interior of the house was even more gorgeous than the outside and the pictures she had seen of it. It wasn’t fully decorated yet. Seunghyun had purchased the furnitures for their house with her input and she just needed to decorate and bring everything together. She had to wait until their friends and his family left before she had her first official tour of her new home. Their guests ended up spending most of the day with the Choi couple. Her mother-in-law, Eunghyun, made a huge spread for an early dinner. Despite her husband’s annoyance with their guests, she thoroughly enjoyed herself and their presence.

 

    His bandmates were so easy to get along with. They regaled her with stories of her husband from when they were on tour. She laughed even when the latter got upset because he felt like they were divulging his secret as he said. His parents weren’t any better. They shared stories of his youth and his life before her. She was happy to see that side of her husband; as a friend to his bandmates and  a devoted son to his parents. And now, a loving husband to her. She loved him just a little more by the time their guests left late in the evening.

 

    They worked together to clean up the mess from their impromptu dinner party. Even though, he insisted that he could take care of it himself, she wanted to help. Besides, it gave her chance to get to know her kitchen a little more personally. She couldn’t wait to start whipping up her favorite recipes and have her first official dinner party.

 

 

    “How’s your day so far?” He asked her.

 

    “So far, so good,” she grinned.

 

    She pulled up a chair from the kitchen island and sat down.

 

    “The house is absolutely gorgeous. I just love it. Thank you for getting it for us.”

 

“I’m glad you like it. It’s still need some work before it’s a truly a home.”

 

“We have plenty of time for get it done. I’m just glad I’m here.”

 

    He stood on the other side of the kitchen island, facing her.

 

    “So am I. I’ve missed so much, Wifey.”

 

    “Me too.”

 

    She stood from her chair and leaned across the island. He met her halfway and gently kissed her.

 

    “I’m gonna take a bath, okay?” she said, as they pulled apart.

 

    He nodded. She went upstairs to the master suite, leaving him alone. Their room was beautifully decorated in warm bronze and black. Not her usual color scheme but it made the large room seemed cozier and warmer. It was also the only room in the house that was completed, she couldn’t help but notice. It was spacious and furnished with only the essentials. Their king size bed looked inviting and comfortable. She made a mental note to test out the notion later. The French door led to a balcony with a gorgeous view. She knew they were miles away from the city but they were high enough that she could see the city lights in the distance.

 

 

    The in-suite bathroom was also a thing of beauty. The huge bathtub sitting by the window was calling her name and she fully intend to indulge. Shedding her clothes and pulling her hair in a ponytail, she hopped in the shower and quickly washed up. She turned on the water in the tub and let it filled up. While waiting, she ventured into her bedroom in search of her luggage. Seunghyun had brought it up for her earlier. She fished out something to wear for bed. She returned to the bathroom and added some lilac bath gel and oil to the steaming  water. Once the tub was filled, she turned off the water, shed her towel and sank to her nose in her bubble bath.

 

    “This feels so good,” she moaned.

 

    She enjoyed her bath for a good thirty minutes before getting out. She dried herself, apply her body lotion before pulling her nightgown over her head. She retrieved her makeup case from her luggage and did her nighttime skincare routine. A spritz of Lancome’s Chrysalide and she was ready to go find her hubby.

 

    She found him messing with his phone in the living room. Apparently he had taken a shower while she was bathing. He was freshly scrubbed and dressed a pair of grey pajama pants and white tank top. She stood behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck. He turned his head to face her.

 

    “What are you doing,” she asked.

 

    “Nothing important. Just responding to an email.”

 

    She nodded and laid her head on his shoulder. Even though she was uncomfortable bending over to the couch, she didn’t mind as long she got to hold on to him. He quickly finished typing his email and tossed his phone on the other side of the couch.

 

    “Come here, Wifey.”

 

    He grabbed her arm and pulled around the couch and onto his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck once more and nuzzled his neck.

 

    “Are you tired?” he asked.

 

    “A little. Why?”

 

    “Thought we could do something to entertain ourselves.”


    “Oh? What did you have in mind?”

 

    “This.”

He crashed his lips to hers and kissed her senseless. His nimble tongue mapped the inside of her mouth and teased her tongue. She gave as good a she got but in the end, she had to breathe. She broke the kiss but didn’t stop kissing him. She planted kisses over his high cheekbones, his  closed eyes, his forehead before going back to his tempting lips.

 

His hand slid under the short hem of her nightgown and caressed her thigh. He grabbed her butt before pulling on the elastic of her panties and dragged them down to her knees. She shamelessly opened her legs wider for his questing fingers. He took her invitation and gently slid a finger across her moist lips. She gasped at the sensation. It’s been so long since he touched her this intimately. She arched her back and moaned when his middle finger slid inside her. His thumb flicked her clit, causing her to termble. She could already feeling her orgasm coiling in her belly. A few more thrusts from his finger and she was flying apart in his arms. She came with his name on her lips.

 

    Gasping for breath, she laid her head on his shoulder. Her heart was racing and her body was limp with gratification. Seunghyun kissed her lips before standing up with her in his arms.

 

    “Let’s go to bed, Love.”

 

    She just nodded, not able to formulate an answer.

 

    By the time she became more aware, her husband had her in their bed, naked and his head between her legs. She immediately clamped her thighs around his head then quickly spread them, not wanting to suffocate him. She always knew he had a talented tongue and he was using every trick he knew to bring her off.

 

“Too...Too much...” she moaned.

 

She grabbed his head trying to push him away but instead he grabbed her hips and pulled her closer. He then proceed to wrapped his tongue around her clit and sucked. Her butt left the bed and she screamed in pleasure. Her second orgasm left her weak and panting.

 

“Oppa...I can’t...I can’t take anymore.”

 

He lifted his head from between her thighs.

 

“But we’re just getting started, Yobo.”

 

His lips burned a path from her quivering sex to her right breast. His tongue teased her nipple before pulling it in his mouth and sucked. His left hand grabbed her other breast and toyed with her hardened nipple. She could feel his erection against her core, hot and heavy. She shifted her hips causing his length to rub against her clitoris. Pure pleasure shot up her spine and she moaned even louder.

 

“Oppa, don’t tease,” she breathed out.

 

His left hand abandoned her breast and slid between their bodies. She almost came when he slid his finger deep inside her wet cavern. He sucked on her breast as he fingered her harder and harder. Just as she was about to come, he pulled his finger out and replace it with his member. She screamed as she came for the third time. If this keep up, she was going to lose her voice by morning.

 

“Shit, you’re so tight,” he whispered.

 

It’s been over a year since they made love and he had to stop to allow her to adjust to his thickness. She felt so full of him and he was so deep so she could hardly breathe. She moved her hips and he took it as his cue to move.

 

    Seunghyun made love like he did everything else. With a single mindedness she usually envied but was currently cursing. He slammed his hips into her, driving himself deeper into her. She tightened her walls, trying to slow him down. After the three orgasms he wrung out of her, she was feeling a little spent but she’ll be damned if she didn’t please her husband first. She grabbed his head and brought his lips to hers. She kissed until they both ran out of breath.

 

    “Oppa...I wanna be on top,”

 

    The words had barely passed her lips and she found herself looking down her husband. His normally pale skin was flushed pink and glistening with sweat. She rested her hands on his chest and leaned back, sinking down on his length. His hands flew to her waist and assisted in her riding him. She had never felt him so deep before. She kept bringing her hips down to meet his upthrusts. Her hair plastered to her sweaty back  and her breasts bounced up and down. She didn’t have the mind to care. She was focused on the orgasm that winding its way down her spine and straight to her core.

 

    She tightened her walls around his cock, hoping to starve off her orgasm.

 

    “Oppa, I’m coming,” she cried.

 

    He flipped her back on her back and hooked her legs on his forearms. His thrusts came faster and deeper and soon they were both moaning.

 

    “Seunghyun,”

 

    “Come for me, Wifey.”

 

    His words ripped the orgasm right of her and he was quick to follow. He collapsed on her before moving to the side so he didn’t squish her. Her body quaked in the aftermath of her orgasm. Her skin was tingling and every nerve ending was firing off. She felt like an over stimulated bundle of nerves. As their breathing and heart rate regulated, he turned her on his back and pulled her to him.

 

    “Are you okay,” he asked.

 

    “Better than okay.”

 

    She raised her head and kissed his lips.

 

“I love you, Seunghyun. So much.”

 

“Me too.”

 

She sighed and laid her back down on his chest. Jet lag was catching up to her and she felt suddenly exhausted. Yawning, she snuggled closer to him.

 

    “Welcome home, Wifey,” he whispered as he pulled the covers over them their cooling bodies.

 

    “I’m home, Husband,” she whispered back as she closed her eyes.

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.