Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

Thanks to everyone who read my story and gave reviews I tried to make this a little longer than the first chapter. I'm sorry there are no pictures yet I have to find ones that fit the characthers to me.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Aiden walked towards the door of the Deen residence as if it was the day of his execution.

I can’t believe this, I literally turned 18 a month ago and I am not going to live to see my graduation. He thought as he walked up the porch.

He rang the door bell and stood back, twiddling his fingers absent mindedly. Aiden looked up to find a rather large, muscle bound man in a black wife beater and a kitchen apron on.

“Who are you?” He grunted.

“Um, I’m Aiden. Bobbie’s boyfriend, I’m here for dinner.” He squeaked.

The large man grunted and let him through the door.

“Bobbie’s upstairs, she’ll be down in a minute. My dad’s in the kitchen.”

Aiden stopped suddenly and stared at him.

“You’re not her dad? Wait, are you Denny?” he asked

“Yeah, dummy, my other brothers are on their way home from college.” He told Aiden

Aiden nodded and continued into the kitchen. He twiddled his thumbs and sat on a bar stool. Their home wasn’t small but, it wasn’t huge either. They seemed to have a decent income at least as far as Bobbie told him.

“Ah, you must be that Aiden boy Bobbie loves so much. So, son, what do you love to do in your spare time other than get my daughter to ask for birth control?” A large man asked as he walked into the dining room.

Aiden gulped and turned towards the man nervously.

“Hello Mr. Deen. I am very happy to meet you. I, um heard that you just retired.” He said trying to avoid the question.

“Nice diversion, kid, but, yes you’re right. I just retired from the police force. Now about that..” Mr. Deen trailed off and he looked at the door.

“Dad! Dad! They’re here! Eric, Joey, and LeShawn are here!” Bobbie ran down the stairs and saw Aiden.

“Aiden! Oh my gosh! Dad didn’t tell me you were here.” She jumped into his arms and he blushed when she kissed him.

“You’re dad is right there Bobbie.” He whispered.

Bobbie giggled and pulled him to the door.

“My brothers are gonna love you. They came all the way from Georgia Tech to meet you!” she smiled at him.

Aiden stared at the ground and ran his hands through his hair nervously.

I can already see my death. There is no point in trying to even get them to like me, they probably already hate me. Aiden told himself.

The three men dragged their bags up the porch and into the house. They all stood around Aiden and he began to breathe shallowly.

“Hey, there are you alright kid?” the brothers asked him.

Aiden nodded and pulled out his inhaler.

“I was just having an attack. You guys are making me way nervous.”

They all laughed, including Mr. Deen. The men of the house backed away from Aiden and migrated towards the dining area.

They all sat down at the large table where the food was set.

“Wow, who cooked all this?” Aiden asked.

“Dad, he loves it.” Bobbie told him. She sat next to Aiden who between her and what he assumed to ne LeShawn.

“Um, you are LeShawn, right?” Aiden asked.

“Yeah, how old are you kid?” said LaShawn.

“I turned 18 a month ago.”

“Oh, do you love my sister?”

Aiden stared at LaShawn for a moment, he was a large man who could probably flick Aiden and the arm and cause internal bleeding. Although, that was not what he was worried about. He knew he loved Bobbie, with all his heart. But what if he didn’t believe him?

“I love Bobbie more than any girl I have ever met in my life.”

“I think I believe you. But if you are lying I might cut you.” He smiled at him.

I don’t know if I’m gonna live through this night. Aiden thought swallowing his food.

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for the reviews and stuff!! I really appreciate the advice and hopefully my writing improves over time. And yes I am a Doctor Who fan, hence the name! Thanks again and please review, it helps me a lot.

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.