Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Muchas Gracias to Anni Grey for her excellent suggestions.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



And, I know yeah I know that you want this.

Tonight...and, I’ll be like sugar,

Call me

Tell me how you like it; tell me stories

Baby, I’ll follow your lead…

Take me to the wild; I’ve been lonely.

-Wanderhouse, Sugar

 

 

The Weekend: Chapter 2 

 

 

KISS IT!  She thought as she crawled leisurely to her knees and raised her hand to place a loud smack on her left butt cheek. She could not miss out on the opportunity to fuck with him just once more.

KISS IT REAL GOOD! She inwardly mused further with the evil grin on her face waiting for his response.

She felt nothing, tasted nothing, and inhaled nothing but cold air. Rolling her hips to wiggle her ass,  she hoped  the action enticed the man her sex throbbed for, anticipating his caresses but to her dismay, she felt nothing. He wasn’t taking the bait. Frustrated, she rose to sit on her heels and lifted the handkerchief. She blinked, attempting to acclimate her vision to the sudden shafts of muted light as she searched for any sign of him.  

Where did he go?

She pulled the plugs from her ears just in time enough to hear the thundering knocks from the door. Hastily, she skirted out of the bedroom, her eyes landing on John as he gathered his discarded clothes, obviously pissed at the interruption.

“Who is at the door?” she questioned angrily.

 “Why don’t you go find out?” he answered her sardonically.  After almost a year of being treated like her dirty little secret and easily dismissed as her convenient fuck buddy, he realized he wanted more from her. The bounds of John’s rationality were being tested by outside forces and soon he felt he would be forced to do something drastic.  He was chomping at the bit to reveal to the entire world she was his but he feared Sienna did not share the same depth of emotions he secretly held. He had kept quiet and settled for their rushed couplings as the possibility of losing her completely, fazed him. This weekend should’ve been different he had hoped, thinking about spending an uninterrupted 24 hours with her was a simple pleasure he fancied. Left with no choice he walked past her and entered the doors to the bedroom slamming it close.  

Walking to the door, it finally dawned on her who was knocking at the door. She’d practically forced  the invitation down his throat.

Oh FUCK Snuggles!

She groaned as she crossed the carpeted floor to peek through the peep hole to confirm her fears. Snuggles was making good on his promise.

(Earlier)

After her sojourn in bewilderment, she stared at the elevator buttons while the doors had closed to climb to the next level, the lobby.

Bruce had stretched his hands inside the doors and repeated “Corner Suite on the 17th.” It was meant as   a command rather than the questioning affirmation Sienna mistakenly believed he was seeking. She nodded to him still unable to process words as the unbecoming curses  she’d been prepared to give the Assemblyman was still tethered to her lips.

The elevators were getting their due process; most of the night one could hear the constant whirring of the pulleys as the contraption’s doors slide open and shut almost in tandem. More than once during the evening the emergency button had been pushed, causing slightly unwarranted panic. Sienna had been too lost in her thoughts to care at the moment. The doors had slid open to reveal the lobby, snapping her out of her daze  and forcing her to focus. As she perused the room, her eyes fell on yet another fine specimen of a man in a tuxedo.  Her eyes glazed over as a sly smile crept across her face.  She bit the corner of her lip and charged forward, on the prowl.

It wasn’t the thought of riding the tall, dark chocolate, oozing with sex appeal, Vincent Banks to oblivion that had her adrenaline pumping and the light sheen of sweat flushing her hot skin; it was the thought of giving the Assemblyman his just desserts.

She crossed the marbled floor, the cadence of her heels on the pristine tiles fueled her quest as she approached, hoping it would give those who were watching the desired effect. Standing next to Vincent Banks was the ruthless Lisa Williams. Lisa was a sharp tongued, black alabaster woman that had the reputation of wearing steel toed boots whenever she went ass kicking in the halls of the Capitol Building. Lisa was a staple in New York politics with a storied career as a campaign consultant, lobbyist, and public relations guru despite her rough exterior.  She was Tom’s political sounding board and would fight tooth and nail to protect not just Sienna but any young, black female up and coming in the political world- that is if she liked her. She understood the men in their world only held respect for the women that were ball busters as the smiling, cheery twits were quickly dismissed as airheads and placed in a man’s category of the ‘to be fucked pile’. Over the years Lisa had gained the respect of these men, some were her clients and she held in her arsenal their deepest secrets having been a part of the clean-up crew on many weekends like these. The knowledge that Lisa was a type ‘C’ woman: she knew where the bodies were buried and could bend to her knees some of the most powerful men in New York State made her revered by most and hated by her peers. It wasn’t that Lisa was not attractive she had a curvy ass, cinched waist and equally voluptuous breast to accentuate her figure.  It was the way she carried herself that attracted powerful men to her like bees to honey and Lisa knew exactly what to do with them.

Coming to a stop next to Lisa and Vincent waiting to be acknowledged, John’s grey eyes were busily watching her every move from across the lobby at the Check-In. With card key in hand he melted into the shadows watching as she impatiently shifted her weight from one leg to the other. He saw the men that were eyeing her twitching his 'honey buns' in that dress. He quickly subdued his jealousy as the thought of smacking those beautiful milk chocolate globes as he sunk his shaft into her wet pussy quelled his rage ; before sunrise she would be creaming over his dick and only his dick.

“Sir is there something else I can help you with?” the concierge asked.

“No,” John repeated snapping out of his lewd thoughts.

“Right this way Sir,” the concierge pointed and led him to the service elevators that were hidden behind the room off to the side of the Check –In area. It was the least overworked elevator this evening and the less likely one to get stuck. The fact that its stop on the 17th floor was a stone’s throw from the corner Suite made it a more suitable option than the Guest Elevator banks Sienna was standing next to. 

Clearing his throat and taking one more cursory glance at Sienna he saw her hand travel to her shoulder and run across her clavicle to her arm and downwards with the teasing smile on her lips. The action had shifted the dress strap at her shoulder to reveal a red bra strap. Thinking better of crossing the room to stake his claim, he rode the service elevator up to the 17th floor quietly seething and plotting ways to drive the mocha hued beauty he left on the first floor. Visions of making her lose the control she fought so hard to maintain played wickedly in his brain. He was going to let her stew a little longer.

A draft of bitter cold air wafted through the lobby, chilled Sienna down to her spine. She raised her heated palm to her exposed shoulder to ward off the chill still deep in her thoughts plotting on revenge. Vincent Banks was actively campaigning for the Assemblyman’s seat in the upcoming Primary in seven months and none-other than the ball buster Lisa Williams was his campaign manager. The knowledge of Lisa’s connection to Vincent and her latent Mama Bear tendencies served Sienna’s plans beautifully.

Turning to Sienna, Vincent acknowledged her presence first and began the introductions. She smiled back at him and stretched her hand to meet his firm handshake.

“You got my vote,” Sienna spoke to him beaming.

 Well if I could vote for you, if only I lived in your district.

Turning to Lisa she extracted her from the conversation with Vincent to rapidly relay the antics of the trolling Assemblyman. The duo spoke in hushed tones. Sienna was a bit frazzled because of the alcohol coursing through her veins and the presence of the very married man that infuriated her was adding to her uneasiness, watching as the man in question exited the elevator banks. She turned her back towards him and neatly finished her venting to Lisa who simply responded that she would take care of it.

Satisfied, Sienna ventured to the elevator banks again and pressed the ‘Up’ button determined to locate a missing John Grayson. Even if he wasn’t coming he could still make her cum.

The doors slid open as a troupe of party goers exited; she waited patiently and stepped in to see Snuggles at the back of the elevator with a drink in hand, raising his glass to her as if in greeting.

“Hey,” she spoke.

“We still haven’t finished that dance,” he answered her.

 “I know,” she replied as she depressed the button to the 17th floor.

 “Why don’t you come with me, I have to make a quick appearance at a reception down the block and then we can cut up the dance floor.  Show those boring stiffs how it’s done,” he offered. 

She thought about it for a second and looked at her phone once more; still no message from John. Before she could answer she heard a smooth voice yell, “WAIT!”

 Realizing it was the Assemblyman she quickly hit the button to close the doors of the elevator.

Breathing a sigh of relief as the doors shuttered close with her safely on one side and the Assemblyman barred to the lobby, Sienna felt like doing her happy dance.  However, the thought of her movements being caught on the elevator cameras added with the unwanted admiration of Snuggles deterred her.

The elevator began its climb.

She shrugged and thought about Snuggles’ offer.

“Why not?” She told him rhetorically. “I feel like ruffling a few feathers tonight.”  

The rush of adrenaline and the liquid courage coursing through her veins staked its dominance on Sienna’s rationality, momentarily. For once she wanted to indulge in her fantasy, no guarded exterior, no thinking ten steps ahead. She wanted to just be, but it would take something far more life-changing for her to let go of her repressed anger. Shocking some boring stiffs with her display of impulsiveness sounded like a divine compromise. Just like the Assemblyman’s apparent weakness, she was looking forward to discovering how easily some other powerful man could be turned with the sashay of a hipbone vibrating to melodious beats.  

“Oh wait,” she groaned. “I didn’t bring a full length coat and it is way too cold outside for me,” She relayed shivering at just the thought of the bone whittling chill that had coursed over her body from merely standing in the lobby.

“No worries, you can wear mine. I just need to make a few phone calls and then I’ll be ready.”

“Where do you want to meet?” he asked.

“Meet me at my suite, 1721,” she told him without thinking about the suggestive nature of her words. She figured her safest bet was to walk the halls with someone in tow instead of standing aimlessly in the lobby for the trolling Assemblyman to find her again.

Exiting the elevator doors on the 17th Floor leaving Snuggles to travel the rest of the journey towards his floor she made haste towards the corner suite back to her plan in mind to get John Grayson on the phone. She was going to send him a snapshot of what he was missing out on.

….

 …

“Sienna!” Snuggles shouted through the door.

“One second,” she yelled back before tightening the ties of the robe she grabbed from the en suite bathroom. Peaking once more through the door she saw that Snuggles was standing cavalier with the coat ready to take her outside.

Wrenching the door open with a plan to quickly get rid of him, she heard the voice of the Assemblyman yammering away at someone then heard the opening and closing of a door in the vicinity. The alcove of the corner suite had a corner bend that blocked peering eyes from observing the opening and closing of its doors but not the hushed voices. So she chanced a peek around the corner to ensure he was gone before she spoke and locked gazes with Bruce who was circling the corner that lead to the service elevator less than 10 feet away.

FUCK! She thought and pulled Snuggles inside the room and quieted him.

Without much time to gather her thoughts, she heard a sharp knock knowing it was Bruce’s knuckles rattling on the door.

“Sienna, you in there?” he questioned.

“Yes, Bruce I’m fine. Is there something you need?”

“Ahh, No,” he answered masking his voice to sound as if he were leaving but really he wanted to get a view of the man she had dragged inside the suite.

“Stay right here,” she told Snuggles. Her eyes connected with the Ice Bucket, her plan formulated to include giving John Grayson the fantasy he attempted before the interruption.

Making her way to the bedroom doors she carefully opened and closed them behind her. John Grayson now stood in his pajama bottoms gazing through the curtains to look at the Capitol building lost in his thoughts.  He had aspirations of greatness that he hoped one day would include a Mrs. Sienna Grayson.

She walked up behind him and tapped his shoulder effectively pulling him out of his ruminations of the future to turn around.

He smiled down at her as his fingers teased the opening of her robe.

Grabbing his hands to stop him from advancing further she told him, “Wait! He is in the living room.”  She was too late; his hands had already done away with the ties and his fingers were  once again making contact with the offending lace fabric. If it weren’t for the intimate knowledge that it was her favorite pair he would have ripped it to shreds a long time ago.

“You have 60 seconds to get rid of him and at the end of those 60 seconds the only clothing you should have on is this bra. I want to take it off myself,” he spoke dipping his fingers into her moist pussy pass her folds that he felt were molten chocolate. He licked his lips thinking about the feast he was going to partake in.

She widened her legs hungry for more of his touch.

“45, 44, 43 - ” he groaned into her perky breasts then used his teeth to graze her lace covered nipples eliciting a moan to escape Sienna’s lips.

“I’ll be right back,” she spoke breathless and wrenched away from his fingers and lips to find suitable clothing. She grabbed a pair of leggings and T-Shirt from her suitcase and donned them.

Grabbing Snuggles’ hand, the ice bucket and ignoring his quizzical expression she quickly exited the suite to only run smack into Bruce.

Caught off guard and wilting with trepidation, her thoughts ran to the man that was hiding in her room and the complications that would arise if Bruce found out she was fucking the enemy and in Senator Winn’s suite nonetheless.

She ignored him and walked to the opposite end of the hallway, with her heart beating rapidly in her chest and Snuggles in tow. She calmed at the knowledge that only her and John, who was safely tucked behind the door, had keys to the suite. 

 “Slow down Sienna.” Snuggles tried to catch up with her still confused as to what exactly Sienna Friedman wanted from him. He did not overlook the ripped stockings, discarded dress, and heels inside the living room.

Was she alone? Was she inviting him to stay?

Filling the ice bucket at the machine and then turning back to head down the long hallway, she took note of Bruce’s disappearance but was caught off guard by room service standing at her door with a platter of various fresh fruits artfully arranged.

Hmm! What was John up to?  She pondered as she opened the door for the young man pushing the laden cart.

“So does this mean I’m going to tap that ass tonight,” Snuggles spoke to Sienna as room service disappeared inside the room.

“What! Snuggles, get the Fuck outta here with that shit!” she told him reproachfully.

“Dang, Sienna couldn’t you have let me down a little easier? I see all the men chasing that booty and don’t pretend as if you don’t have some dude locked in your bedroom.” Snuggles continued.

“Stop plying me with alcohol, every time I see you and maybe I can actually give you a chance,” she told him.

He raised his eyebrows and gave her a knowing look.

“I owe you two dances, ok?”  She tried to appease him knowing he was about to call her on her bullshit for she would not give any man inside this hotel tonight besides her Grayson an inkling of a chance. She belonged to John Grayson, even if the man in question didn’t know it; she knew it and that scared her.

“Tsk, like I will actually see you again this weekend when you are about to get into some serious boo loving,” he answered her.  “You know I don’t mind sharing, if you ever decide to indulge in a threesome, give me a call,” he spoke his parting words and winked at her stepping away from the alcove.

“SNUGGLES!” she chuckled at him.

A red hue matching the color of her lace under garments crept up her cheeks. She thought about the deviant act Snuggles had suggested but as kinky as their sexual habits ran neither John nor Sienna were inclined to share a damn thing.

She stepped inside the doors to find John tipping the room service attendant. She stepped aside to let the young man exit the room and heard the locks falling into place. She prayed this would be their last interruption tonight.

Grabbing a few slices of cantaloupe, a banana, and a handful of green seedless grapes John ventured further into the living room. He was not a lover of fruits and vegetables unless they came in the form of a cobbler or pie. He was a carnivorous man that required his food to have been speared or reared before it made its way onto his plate so he had ordered the fruits in mind to appease his indulgence: her. She would need the sustenance for the night he had planned but with the kitchen closed, fruits were all they had readily available.  Now he was going to use the thoughtful gesture to serve his evil plans.   

He motioned to sit on the full length cream couch accentuated by the stripped Nantucket red throw pillows. He was quietly plotting how to get under Sienna’s skin once more for she had disobeyed his command. By his own account she was already 22 seconds over the generous minute he had allowed her.

He picked up the remote and turned the TV on, quickly switching the channel to ESPN.

She fastidiously did away with her clothing.  Clad in just the lacey scraps she picked the ripest, jeweled ruby red strawberry from the fruit display and grabbed the ice bucket off the table in the foyer.  She crossed the carpet to stand in front of him.

He shifted to avert his eyes around her to fixate them on the television screen devouring a bushel of grapes at his lips as if he were a Roman God.

“Ahem,” she cleared her throat, waiting for him to acknowledge her.  Very rarely did she initiate.

He raised his hand and summarily dismissed her. When she didn’t move and simply tapped her feet on the carpet with impatience he patted the cushions next to him indicating for her to sit.  He knew that his indifference and the suggestion that she join him to watch Sports infuriated her; he found the expressions that would light her face when he made her spitting mad, were irresistibly sexy and the thought of pounding the fuck out of her, changing those frowns to wordless gasps enticed him.

“What?” he asked masking his delight with an annoyed tone, curious as to why she was still blocking the television.

“You want some?,” he raised his eyes in question to match his words and lifted his hand laden with the grapes at his lips and the other hand that was sitting in his lap holding a yellow banana .

“God YESS!,” she answered waving the white flag.

Banging the ice bucket on the coffee table, she abandoned her plan of giving him something she knew he wanted.  She wanted to give him the gift of fellatio but she hadn’t quite gotten over the memories of the night a particular asshole popped her ass cherry. For John Grayson, however, she was determined to get over it. Unfortunately, it wouldn’t be tonight.

 “Now would you stop playing with me and just fuck me,” her impatient words uttered turning back to face him.

“You are 22 seconds late.  You will have to wait for the game to end and besides you’re still in your panties,” he answered her casually. “Have a banana, I ordered it with you in mind,” he moved his hand stroking the yellow fruit suggestively resting at his abdomen almost in mockery.

Aaah, FUCK YOU! She felt like screaming.  Instead she sunk her free hand in the ice bucket to numb her anger with the cold vapors. She grabbed an ice cube to roll between her fingers with thoughts to fling it at his head. But the image of him chasing after her and ripping her underwear to shreds as he had done in the past made her pause then popped the ice cube between her lips and crunched.

She placed the plump strawberry between her lips then walked closer to stand directly in front of him, braced her hands on his knees and bent to nuzzle her creamy breasts in his face mockingly.  She shifted her hands to do away with the hooks that held her ‘good stuff’ in place instead of the panties he wanted her to take off.

He inhaled her vanilla scent and bared his teeth poised to take a delicious bite at what she was offering but she quickly retreated before he could snap his jaw close. Bracing on her elbow on the couch and now straddling him with knees pressed into the cushions and her beaded nipples bared to the cool air she twisted sideways.  She brought a chocolate tipped nipple to brush across his moistened lips and groaned in instant pleasure at the modest touch.

Now smartened to her ploy he raised his eye to gaze up at her instead of moving his lips an inch. He captured an image of her moaning into the plump red fruit with rivulets streaming the side of her face to land on the top of the creamy globe he was fighting with control to not taste just yet.

He licked his bottom lip and raised his hand ready to rain down on her derriere in hopes she would fall into him but she was quicker and twisted her body from straddling him to sit on the back of the couch next to his face. She braced open palms on the couch to secure her balance and rolled her hips to caress his shoulder, arm and neck teasingly with her booty eliciting a snarl from John that almost made her chuckle.

He eased forward in the last attempt to ignore her. If he touched her now she was going to be irrepressibly mad at him for destroying another pair of her favorite undies.

Feeling even more adventurous, Sienna raised her leg and positioned herself to sit on the back of the couch directly behind him with her long legs on either side of his shoulders so close that if she clenched her thighs she could easily hug his face between them. Desperately holding on to the last thread of control, he raised the banana and tapped it at his shoulders in mock offering to her as a substitute.

Taking things up a notch she peeled the banana that was still in his grip and leaned over to pillow his head with her breasts. She trailed downwards over his taut muscles to his apex and when her hand circled his rock hard erection she orbited the banana with her lips. She moaned seductively into the fruit and sucked on it mimicking her soft hands stroking his member.

A loud growl erupted from John as her intoxicating smell invaded his nostrils and her moans his ear drum, dashing his resolve he flung his hands backward, threw away the banana and grabbed her waist to flip her upside down.

A scream echoed from Sienna’s lips at the sudden turn of events that now had her eye being poked by John’s erection peeking out of his pajama bottoms and her open palms braced on the carpet for balance.

“Fuck it,” escaped his lips. Shoring one arm to grip her waist, John raised his right hand and ripped in two the offending lace garment and began his feasting.

“Oh Fuck…mmm,” Sienna moaned trying to wiggle her way out of his grip grazing her downy breasts on his cock but he gripped her tighter. 

“John!...mmm…aah…Baby,” Sienna yelped bucking at his head and tongue that was driving her wild.

Black spots started forming in front of her eyes as the rush of blood to her head coupled with the effects of the man tongue fucking her to a euphoric high was making her lightheaded.

 “Ok, okay, okay, you win, I’m sorry,” she screamed in frantic, short breathed sobs.

Fearing she was about to pass out she yelled at John to right her.

Hearing the distress in her voice he flipped her easily to lie into the couch but that only gave her a temporary reprieve from the starving beast.

As quickly as her back found the support of the cushions two meaty fingers replaced his tongue inside her warmth and his lips found the sweet nectar of strawberry remnants on her creamy breasts.

She squirmed, arching her back gripping his short clipped spiky hair between her fingers. A firm thumb found her clit and sweetly drew out of her guttural moans that almost made him cream over his pants.

“Cum for me darling,” he moaned into her neck nibbling into her vein with pursued lips.

“John!....mmm…Yesss baby. Yes, you feel so fucking good,” she moaned bringing a smirk to John’s face.

“I’m cumm-,” she screamed but her words were drowned by John’s lips absorbing her operatic screams. He felt her inner muscles throbbing around his fingers, encouraging him to push deeper inside her. She gasped at the feel of him twitching his fingers against her walls, flinging her head backwards riding another delicious wave of pure ecstasy; he wrenched his fingers from her pussy and grabbed his bare dick unable to control his restraint any longer. His slickened fingers lubricated his shaft. She was more than ready for his invasion but he wanted to be sure his entry would be nothing but pleasurable for her. He maneuvered with ease and sunk his unsheathed rod into her channel ignoring the need for protection.

Her eyes flew open at the realization but her entire being was preoccupied with feeling complete from his sweet strokes.

“John, I swear to god,…mmm, if you cum inside me, I’m going to kill you,” she managed to get out pushing at his shoulder. Although she was protected from unwanted accidents, this level of intimacy, she wasn’t sure if she was ready for.

“Shh darling. Enjoy the ride,” he answered.

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

 

For 'His Equal' readers out there, do you want to take a guess as to what year this is? 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.