Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

So this is my submission to the Can I tell you my fantasy Challenge. Kudos to the awesome Anni Grey for her Beta Reading Skills.

DISCLAIMER: This is somewhat of a Spin off from my story "His Equal"





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


I am a Wild One
Break me in

Saddle me up and let's begin

I am a Wild One
Tame me now

Running with wolves
And I'm on the prowl…

          -Sia, Wild Ones

 

The Weekend

What’s a girl to do on a Friday Night when its brick cold with below freezing winds and penetrating gusts that could whittle your bones greeted her outside?  What’s a girl to do if she’s stuck inside; in a pitch dark city that went to sleep at 7:00pm, where the only signs of life would’ve typically been found tripping out of the bars on State Street two blocks away as they shuttered their doors at 11:00pm?

…BUT it was 12:05am on ‘THE’ Weekend.

It was the start of the only weekend that mattered, and it wasn’t because Valentine’s Day was yesterday; or even the fact that it would be a three day weekend as the upcoming Monday was a federal holiday, President’s Day. It was BLA Caucus Weekend, the non-stop three day ‘live a little’ weekend for the elite and powerful. It was the weekend when Black, Latino and Asian Legislators, political operatives and pundits of New York State converged on the Capital.

It was the weekend when men elected on a stump speech of family values with publically recognizable faces ignored the tiny detail of the wedding band on their left hand.  It was the weekend when they ignored the proven fact that the mere rumor of indiscretion could ruin their bigger pictures as the spirits of ether seeped into their bloodstream. It was also the weekend when headstrong women forgot they had a reputation to uphold in a world where reputations meant more than your survival, it was your legacy.

A woman’s reputation on weekends like these was carved into neat little boxes by their peers and labeled either:

 a) She was fucking ‘somebody’ or

 b) Fucked over ‘somebody’ to be in the position of power she held or maybe

c) She had the position because she knew where the bodies were buried and of course the

d) The ALL of the above.

The locals had disappeared for the weekend, visiting family as unfamiliar faces and skin shades darker than their pale complexions invaded their City, except for the ones working in the service industry.

Public Transportation had long stopped, parking meters were suspended and the streets were unnervingly empty. There were no stray cats singing off-key to the moon, no dogs scratching at paper thin apartment walls begging to be walked. There were no blaring sirens outside. Nor were there intermittent rumbles of the tracks outside bedroom windows as subway cars found themselves above ground.

However…

There was temptation at every corner of the Albany Hotel. Temptation in the form of fine brothers spiffed up to the nines. There was plenty to pick from as the unavailable suddenly became touchable. There were bow tie wearing brothers from Harlem; tuxedo sporting, cigar holding gentlemen from Buffalo; and even argyle sweater over a dress shirt and tie under a suit jacket.  Fake fucks guised as home-boys from every corner of the state but still managed to look mouthwatering as a Popsicle on a hot ass Summer Day were EVERYWHERE.

Six inch black Manolo Blahnik pumps wobbled down the carpeted hallway of the 17 floor. Travel a little further up and the vision of a mocha hued beauty with a twinkle in her eye and a mischievous look on her face made haste towards the corner suite at the end of the long hallways. The swish of her stockings echoed noisily throughout the empty hallway as everyone could be found on the first floor of the hotel hobnobbing in the lobby or in the ballrooms with the lights down, slightly inebriated  letting loose without inhibition…well practically everyone.

It was Sienna’s third time at Caucus but this was going to be her first time truly indulging in the fantasy of letting her guard down in the pond of alligators. She was pissed, righteously pissed as she spent yesterday evening and this morning before she left  dick-less. This morning had been her last chance to get some but it seems she would be spending the rest of this weekend in the same fashion as it had started unless she did something drastic.

He wasn’t coming, she contemplated looking at her phone again for the third time tonight hoping for the text message that would say “I’m here”…but there was still nothing. He was ignoring her, giving ‘HER’ the silent brooding treatment because she had fallen asleep with her headphones in her ear drifting off missing the six times he had called on the day before Valentine’s Day.

He was going to make her beg for it.

“Ok, so maybe it’s my fault,” she pontificated. But did he have to be such a little bitch about it? She didn’t do it on purpose even though she knows he probably believes the call he had missed from her on the evening before Valentine’s Day landed her in this situation.  Sienna had placed said call on Wednesday evening to let him know her meeting had ended but he didn’t answer, so instead she had text him:

 “I’m on my way home…call me.”

 He had wanted to spend ‘V Day’ with her, maybe do something too mushy, too sweet, and just too romantic.

He is supposed to stay in character, Jump-Off John, not I want to wake up to you sated on Valentine’s Day, almost a boyfriend John, Sienna mulled over.

Why was he insistent that she come over tonight? She had mulled over further that Wednesday evening.

He was getting too much into my space; he was getting too close, she had thought in trepidation.

Ok, so maybe she purposefully left the phone on vibrate and stuck the headphones on her ears so she wouldn’t have been tempted to answer when he would eventually call back.

Instead, she had answered that morning in the stupor of sleep, nervous to face the man on the other end of her phone line after seeing the six missed calls from the night and early morning before.

 “Come over darling,” he had pleaded with her on Thursday morning, more importantly, the morning of Valentine’s Day. 

“Ahmm I’m sorry baby I can’t,” knowing she had to be at work in two hours and if she dared to step foot inside his apartment NOW she would either:

a) Be tripping over her long legs too sore to walk from being thoroughly fucked by a pissed off John or

b) Not wanting to leave the comfort of the man that was slowly penetrating her soft spot.

I’m outside and I can’t get my cufflinks on HELP!

Her phone buzzed several minutes later with his text message as she entered her bathroom that Valentine’s morning.

Oh she knew exactly what that meant.

Sorry I can’t be late,she had typed back on the keys of her blackberry.

Can you just come to the door beautiful? he had responded but she stood looking at the phone unsure what decision to make.

Come ON! What happened to free love, help me out here darling? his next message pleaded but still no answer from her.

Why won’t you share your chocolate cookie with me, I have plenty of milk stored up, thinking about your tasty pink ‘Lips’ ,he then sent, in his attempt to cajole her.

Sorry, I’m only thinking about your health don’t want you to get too greedy, she replied back knowing exactly what pink lips he wanted.

At your door, he dinged her phone once more.

In the shower, don’t linger outside too long before Tom sees you ,she rapidly typed back with the mischievous look on her face.

FINE…you SUCK! he then sent as he walked away from her door defeated.

Yup her message said and the evil grin formed on her face as the next message from her read…

 Just not you this Morning, :P

You know…SMH, he replied back.

That was almost the last message from him until the one that now lit up her phone as she raised her hand with the hotel card key about to open her suite door.

The suite was reserved under a prominent elected officials name but as boring as his Senior Advisor, Tom Richards was after 10pm at night; reverting back to his church boy days so was Senator Winn. You didn’t make it to Senator Winn’s level unless you were serious business, and as such the Senator would not be arriving until late Sunday evening, to only attend the formal Scholarship Dinner and turn right back around. Thus, Tom having no reason or desire to partake in the festivities on the first floor had high-tailed it to bed alone; several hours before on the floor above her.  

So instead of hightailing it to bed too as she had in previous years, Sienna decided this was going to be the year she lived a little and lingered in the ballroom. Boy did she live a little, starting with the black and white Ralph Lauren wrap dress she had changed into when Tom went to bed. 

The dress flattered her curves and showcased her perky breasts hidden inside a red push up bra making them appear a full two sizes larger.

“Double D’s!” one of the bow ties had winked at her earlier as he pulled on the bow, tied around her small waist resting on her round derriere trying to get her attention. That was the first time that night she would almost throw her drink, on a man in a suit.

The drink was courtesy of argyle wearing, Snuggles.  Snuggles, looked, smelt and felt as soft as the namesake, Sienna had inwardly referred to him as but Sienna knew better. Snuggles was a player at heart despite his un-alarming features and down to earth demeanor. He had escaped public service to cross over to the corporate world. He was currently a lobbyist for the gas and electric company she remembered.

“Shh, this is our little secret, “he had whispered to her, handing her the Coconut Ciroc Gimlet he recently purchased from the bar. 

Winking suggestively back at him she responded, “It doesn’t have to be. I knew you before you went to the dark side so the lobbyist gift ban doesn’t apply. We had a pre-existing relationship.”

As she took the drink from him he chuckled, “More like barely knew I existed relationship.

So, instead of throwing the drink at Harlem’s bowtie for almost groping her honey buns she glared at him then turned to Snuggles ready to give him the opportunity .He always wanted  just one dance.

She took his hand leading him to the dance floor about to put on a show before she felt Bruce’s eyes trained on her.

“FUCK!” She thought as she locked gazes with the ice cube look-a-like man, lurking in the shadows across the room.  For his presence and intense glare served as notice to the passionate Sienna to act with decorum as she was considered an extension of the widely respected Tom Richards.

Toning down her dance moves she kept up with the light footed Snuggles managing to only allow for their hands to touch as he spun her around the wooden slated floors, careful to not spill the drinks in their hands.  The song had abruptly ended and Snuggles was pulled away to exchange contacts with a Senator he probably wasn’t able to touch or rather get a meeting with on a regular day.

Sitting on one of the chairs on the outskirts of the dance floor nursing the cloudy vodka mix as she was not a heavy drinker, another temptation approached her. This time it was the form of a black tuxedo Assemblyman from Upstate New York looking fine as ever and void of handlers. 

Hmm, what does he want?

 “Hi, where is your boss? He asked trying to associate her into the very few categories of people that would be found inside this hotel tonight.

Could she be a staffer or intern maybe for one of the many elected officials here tonight? 

A lobbyist perhaps or even public relations personnel from a government agency or corporate entity with business before the state of New York.  Her voice clearly had a hint of the downstate, New York City twang to it; but her face seemed familiar to the middle aged man that could pass for much younger than his years. She wasn’t one of the college aged students that were a part of a mentoring program visiting this weekend for the first time, he concluded eliminating that last option.

He had seen her before in the halls of the Capitol Building. A consultant for a political campaign maybe, he thought. Whoever she was, she was clearly not unfamiliar to this game and he knew the ability to pick up the phone and directly call the cell-phone of a man like him meant something in their world.

“He’s upstairs sleeping,” she answered quickly.

 “You probably don’t know me but let me introduce myself,” he said in a voice that sounded as sweet, smooth and as dark as molasses. The epitome of how he had looked pulling up a chair to continue their conversation left Sienna awestruck.

Oh no, she definitely knew who he was in fact she still had the photo from the last time they spoke saved on her phone.

“Of course, I remember you Assemblyman,” she said smiling innocently at the man now in front of her as the sips of liquid courage made her feel light and airy.

“In fact, here’s a photo from last year outside your office in the Legislative Office Building,” she answered skipping to the photo of her and the intern who had wanted to meet him as she was forced to stand in the picture upon Tom’s insistence that she must. 

He looked at the photo still unsure where to place her then was distracted by one of the many passing faces here tonight that were required to shake his hand and do the pleasantries as they made their ways circling the room; networking.

Sienna flipped to the next photo while she waited. The one when she had switched places with Tom to be behind the camera instead of in front of it now lit up her phone screen. For she knew that the Assemblyman was undoubtedly puzzled as to who she was because she had made a considerable effort to remain in the background whenever legislators were in a room and she had been in plenty of rooms with this particular legislator.

“Here’s my boss,” she said smiling at the Assemblyman when he turned his attention back to her.

“Oh!” He responded in realization, finally placing her as a staffer.

A lot can be learnt by listening to pleasantries and observing body language in the political world; and his body language suggested he wanted more. More than pleasantries from the bright-eyed beauty in front of him but she was a bit off balance, thanks to the potent drink from Snuggles.

“So, can we meet for lunch tomorrow, maybe?” he asked.

“Uhh…okaay?” she said hesitantly as she was unsure of the need to share an actual meal for she needed nothing from him. Unless, he had a request of Senator Winn and he mistakenly believed she could create a soft landing for when he makes the official ask she rationalized.

Before she could ask which of his handlers she should follow up with to schedule said meeting he whipped out his phone and asked for her cell number.

“212-75…,” she rattled off feeling an eerie vibe, permeating from the man she was moments earlier admiring. Please don’t go there she thought as the reality seeped in but it was too late her phone was already buzzing on the table.

“Save my number, I’ll give you a call later,” he winked at her and quickly made his way to circle the room.

“He’s married, with three daughters!”  She groaned finally remembering.

Oh man black tux, you just lost mad cool points.

Wonder what Tom’s going to do when I tell him about this interesting conversation.

Looking at the phone again she tried once more to reach the only man in a suit she wanted tonight, John Grayson, her jump-off, and the convenient booty call.

 “So are you really not coming, grumpy,” she sent to him.

Ok so maybe it wasn’t the best idea for him to be here this weekend. He was a tall, statuesque god in a tailored suit. She paused her racing thoughts for a second then concluded it was for the best. His pale complexion would stick out like a sore thumb amongst the swarms of black, brown and very few Asians walking the halls of the Capitol and the Hotel Albany this weekend. Furthermore, there could be a good chance he would be spotted exiting or entering Senator Winn’s suite, the suite she was occupying this weekend instead of sharing a room with her best friend, Jay as she had done in previous years.  

“I made my choice, now I am stuck here, might as well enjoy it,” she thought getting up once more to find her dancing partner, Snuggles.

“Save Me,” she told him as she raised her eyebrows in the direction of the trolling Assemblyman in a black tuxedo meaning “…from him.”

He chucked knowingly poised to take her on another spin around the dance floor. She needed to find her release in the sway of her hips and in the grace of her hands. She wanted this sense of escape, this loss of control as her body succumbed to the drums of the bass beating at a fever pitch keeping in tune with her racing heart. This was her favored form of release it was up there after sex with her John and above masturbation, well sometimes masturbation could be considered on equal levels on those times when she would self-pleasure to John Grayson’s naughty words echoing in her ear over her cellphone.

“Argh…” she groaned as one more person caught the eye of Snuggles.

“Be right back,” he told her before disappearing again abandoning her on the dance floor.

Fuck it! she thought I’m going to get my coat. A full length wool coat would have been preferable but as she packed in frenzy the knee length coat she had grabbed would have to do.  She would need every inch of warmth to cross the frozen street and join Jay, at the private reception a block and a half away. A reception she figured that may hold some more interesting prospects.

Standing at the elevator banks patiently waiting, a smooth voice invaded her inner rant.

“Would it be inappropriate, for an Assemblyman to ask you for a dance?”

“Err…,” she answered shocked and unsure how to proceed, for although he was highly inappropriate at the moment, he was still a powerful elected in his own right and she was low on the totem pole in the grand scheme of things.

Her reputation she measured would be solidified as either:

a) ‘Fucking’ the Assemblyman or c) she knew where the bodies were buried to have the audacity to go off on him.

So she bit her tongue, thinking better of saying out loud the eloquent F-Bombs she wanted to string together and let him have it.

DING! the elevator bank sounded.

Thank god she thought as she heard the rumbling voice of Bruce intervening at the perfect moment.

She quickly escaped to the safety of the elevator as the Assemblyman whispered for her ears only…”I’ll come find you when the lights get dimmer.”

Stuck on stupid she was in a state of shock, lost and frozen looking at the buttons forgetting the floor she needed to be on. 

Righteously pissed at the entire male species less for the actions of the trolling Assemblyman she opened her newly arrived text message from John.

My face would be buried between the good stuff right now darling and my dick so far up inside you, you would think twice about ignoring me…but it’s your loss Sienna, his text read.

Too bad, maybe someone else will be a winner tonight, she responded. Standing at the door of the suite, she was still infuriated by his silent treatment from ALL Day Valentine’s evening and Friday morning.

She hadn’t attempted to call John, as it wasn’t in her DNA to wave the white flag and surrender.  She was in control not him, she had told herself while leaving a key to the suite for him at the front desk when she had checked in earlier.

Releasing her frustration on the door knob and then slamming it shut with a violent shove and a vehement FUCK! Erupting from her lips, her phone buzzed once more.

She looked down at the only source of light in the dark room to read the message he had sent that simply read ‘RED’ in all caps.

Turning back to the door she rested her forehead momentarily pausing to only slam her closed fists at the door banging loudly. Confused by his cryptic message and mad  because her quick to be on the offense, spitfire personality had just all but guaranteed the elimination of her second favorite form of release, self-pleasuring to his voice had been taken off the table. She would be lost in the daydream of his naughty words commanding her hands, fantasizing about the man with grey eyes seizing complete control of her intelligent mind, sensual body but not her fragile heart.

Closing her eyes and collecting herself she uncurled her fist, bracing open palms on the door to push her body back into a confident stand.

“I don’t see RED,” she heard his deep growl in her ear, startling her to wobble off balance on the 6 inch heels she was standing in.  She released an ear splitting scream, not at the presence of the man in her room but at the coupled effect of the looming embarrassment of free falling flat on her ass in front of him.

Large hands, skilled manly hands, wrapped around her waist to stop her from falling as her hands reached out to brace on the door with open palms once more.

He assumed his position behind her and ran teasing fingers on the outside of her hips tracing the outline of her body in the form fitting dress.  Her racing heartbeat drummed loudly in her ear in eager anticipation for his touch.

Cupped hands gently curved the outside of her honey buns before venturing lower and then back up underneath her dress. His thumbs dipped to arc under her globes then hooked into the space between the very tops of her creamy thighs and the curve of her derriere.

Gentle but firm he braced the weight of her butt cheeks on the back of his hands and pushed her up and them open. He found the gauze of her stocking over the slip of offending red fabric, the last barrier between him and his end game.

His thumb teased at the fabric shielding the pinks lips he was denied for the last 48 hours. Angling her ass to sit atop the tent forming in his suit pants, he pressed forward.  Bringing his front to meet her back he hemmed her into the door with no room for escape.

“For the last time, I want to see RED, NOW!” he grunted into her ear pressing her face into the door.

“How the fuck did he know I was wearing red underwear,” she muttered to herself as she felt his hold on her dissipate with the rip of her stockings by her frantic hands in an effort to comply with his command.

Steely grey eyes averted from the lamp that was just switched to on. He zeroed in on the lounge chair that sat outside the makeshift living room of the suite. Shedding his suit jacket and loosening the noose of a tie at his neck he crossed the room. His determined hands began to unbutton the dress shirt that was no longer tucked neatly inside his trousers. Standing at the cream and Nantucket Red striped chaise lounge he still felt inhibited. Feeling the need to release the burgeoning rod at his pants, he made fast at unbuckling the belt at his waist and lowered the zip that restricted his manhood to the crowded space inside his pants.

Plopping down in the chair with a thumb under his chin and an index at his cheek as if in deep thought, he started plotting, leaving his free hand to stroke his length in anticipation for the woman undressing in front of him.

With eyes that burned with vengeance at the self-righteous man now studying her under the soft glow of the room and with nervous hands that told a different story, she stripped.

She made a noticeable effort to bend over for his inspection, hitching the dress to reveal her red lace clad honey buns tortuously.

Painstakingly slow she removed her heels to do away with the ruined stockings. Now pegged down a notch by six inches with the loss of her heels, she twisted her hands to lower the zip at her back.  Slowly separating the dress from her flushed skin; she stepped out of the garment that had infuriated him when she first shimmied her curves into it.  A dress that had put on display her temptingly designed body for every man’s eyes here tonight but him.

Settling on his method of torture he righted himself from the chair and removed the rest of his clothes to join her almost naked glory.

Taking in hand the navy blue tie loosened at his neck and the handkerchief from inside his jacket he stood at her back in only the grey socks that matched the color of his now discarded suit and lustful eyes.

With the experienced knowledge of her quick reflexes he grabbed her hands and bound them behind her with the trusting blue tie before he eliminated one of her senses and before she second guessed her submission.

Blindfolded by a handkerchief, hands tied at her back and ‘mother fucker’s’ spewing from her lips threatening the southern gentleman,  who quietly hitched her on his shoulder in a powerful swoop.  He crossed the room in quick strides to sit in the chaise lounge with her on his lap straddling the burgeoning steel rod that was aching to be cooled inside the slickened channels lining her core.

His dominant hands gripped her waist and anchored her in place. The more she mocked in wild protest the sweeter breaking her in would be, for it was the game these lovers played.

Attaching tender lips to her angry ones he drowned out the sounds of her protest, advancing the battle field to the cavern of her mouth as his tongue laved at her protest until she whimpered to shallow breaths. Her guarded demeanor mellowed with each moan.

“Say one more word, and I will keep you tied up for the weekend,” he spoke decisively against her bruised lips.

Her soaked pussy and beaded nipples ached for his touch and realizing her predicament she simply nodded to him in assurance.

Taking the ear buds compliments of the hotel from inside the pants that were resting on the chair, he placed them in her ear, forcing her to only register the sounds of her pulsing heartbeat.

After releasing the ties that restricted her hands, he rose from the chair with her legs wrapped around his waist. Her hands grabbed hold of his shoulders as he made the ominous steps to the bedroom door, with plan in mind to turn the tables on her once more.

Lowering her body to the bed, he climbed atop her bracing on his elbows to growl into the bone of her jaw, his next command.

The instruction vibrated across her jawline to reach her inner ear drum. With eyes blinded and ears deafened she could only taste, feel and smell the sweet fantasy he was about to give her.

“I’m yours to command, tell me with your hands what you desire,” he had growled into her jawline.

Following his instruction, she ran her hands along his powerful biceps associating the feel of them to the stored image inside her brain. Her teasing fingertips flirted with his broad shoulders and danced their way up his neck.  Framing the outline of his face in her hands she flexed her thumbs to search for his titillating lips.  A padded thumb found her target and pressed firmly. He opened his mouth to suckle the contours of her exploring thumb and she felt everything. 

Lowering his head once more to her ear, kissing a path along her jawline he spoke once more.

“Now show me where you want my kisses,” he commanded once more.

Hitching a breath in response, she swallowed her pride but only for a moment as hidden behind the safety of closed eyelids and the blindfold of his handkerchief the mischievous twinkle in her eye re-emerged.

But before she could show him a resounding knock echoed from outside the suite’s door.

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

I wonder who is at the door?

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.