Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first story to ever be shown in public, so I hope you guys enjoy reading. This is definitely a test to see whether or not I can deal with other people reading my work. Thank you for reading and, hopefully, reviewing!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Dear you,

You know this is my first time writing and giving a letter to a man. All throughout highschool I would see giggling girls give them out to the boys of their current dreams like candy. I was never one of them... I never knew how. But today the words are coming through as if the talent of showcasing loving words was always there. I want to say thank you; today is a very special day and you chose me to accompany you. I want to say thank you for loving me. For giving me the joy a lonely girl could only hope for, even if today is the start of the countdown; I’ll still be happy and joyful. I want to say thank you for helping me during the three years we have known each other so far; for giving me kindness when I deserved nothing of the sort; for bringing me to laughter when I thought none was there; for wiping away the tears of which will always fall for many reasons, but you are the one of the few that are able to wipe them away for good until the next batch comes. I was never really good at showing my feelings and neither were you, but I was able to feel yours... were you able to feel mine? If not, I promise to show you through the only way I possibly can, writing; for the mouth and face that God has given to everyone just does not seem to work in my situation. Today is a special day indeed, is it special for you too? I hope so. The dreams of a child is coming into culmination. The branches that were once barren from the cold winter are now blossoming on a fine spring day. I would like to be as forward as I could possibly can and say if you chose to accept this, I will definitely be yours and I sincerely hope that you will be mine. If not and all is not well, I hope you will at least keep my heart in a warm place if it is not a good fit to be near yours. This letter of mine will, hopefully, be one of many and if you do indeed feel the slivers of doubt taking over, please read this or the others shortly to come and maybe they will expel the darkening thoughts from your mind. I love you, is not often said by me, but I do, I honestly do. As a friend and soon to be lover and family, I love you. Only you as only a woman can and should.

Love,

You know who


 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Again, thanks for reading and sorry for whatever grammar or spelling mistakes you see, I tried to get them all!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.