Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tell me what you think! The next chapter will definitely be longer. I just wanted to get my feet wet. 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


“Fuck!” Hades tightened his hold on the woman below him, digging his nails into her flesh. He watched as blood seeped out of where his nails pressed into her flesh and flared his noise. Although he never drank anyone’s blood, the smell of it was aphrodisiac to his being. He looked down and licked his lips at the sight of her plush ass jiggling with each thrust. Taking one hand off her hip, he slapped the creamy globe, reveling in her whimpers of pain. “You like that?”

He felt the life draining out of her and smiled. Reaching down, he grabbed a fistbful of her hair and proceeded to viciously pounding into her until he spent his seed within her, smiling sadistically as it coated her raw walls, making her grunt and grit her teeth to the searing pain within her. Pulling out, he watched as she fell to the floor and tucked himself back into his pants. “Try and leave again and I will send Cerberus for you. Now get up and return to your duties.” Turning around, he walked down the long hall to his study without a backwards glance. He stopped once he was at the doors and smiled. Pushing through, he placed an icy smile on his face. “Brother. It’s a pleasure seeing you. I assume Hermes delivered my message to you yes.” Sitting down in his chair, he looked over at his brother Zeus and folded his hands on his desk.

“Obviously. Now what is it that you want so that I can leave this dump.” Zeus looked into Hades cold eyes and fought the urge to punch the smirk that was sliding across his face. He knew as soon as he got Hades message, he was up to no good. Even sitting in front of him now, he could tell Hades was feeding off his impatience, prolonging whatever it is that he wanted in order to see him sweat. Hades clucked his tongue and shook his head.

“So impatient are we. Well. Since you don’t want to run through the pleasantries like a well mannered god, I will cut to the chase. I want your next child.” Hades sat back and waited for his reaction. He watched as bewilderment and then anger enter Zeus’ eyes and grinned. Yes. That was the exact reaction he was looking for. “Rumor around Olympus is that this...mortal that you are currently bedding has your heart and bears the only girl bastard of yours made from love and not lust. Therefore, I want her.”

“No!” A loud crack of thunder shook the manor as Zeus closed his eyes and tried to contain his emotions. He should have expected this from Hades. He tried to keep his relationship with his Jezebel unseen by the gods, but he obviously failed. Running his fingers through his hair, opened his eyes and looked at his brother. “Why?”

Hades narrowed his eyes before standing and walking around his desk. Stopping in front of Zeus, he leaned back and folded his arms across his chest. “You owe me.”

“I do not-”

“Yes you do! You and Poseidon owe me after banishing me off to this good for nothing place! You two left me scrapes and gave me a bad name and for that, you owe me. And plus. Let us not forget what the Fates have told us.” Zeus stood up from his chair and took the remaining steps to Hades so that they were a few inches away. He tried to hide his emotions, but knew they were written on his face. He knew that all of the crimes he committed in the past would come back to haunt him some day, but never did he think that his own flesh and blood would would be the one to see them through.

“Why... why her?” Hades looked at his brother trying to find it within himself to feel some ounce of sympathy, but simply couldn’t. He needed for his brother to know the pain he felt on a daily basis. He needed to know what it felt like to lose the one thing he cherishes the most and he only knew to give him this pain by taking the one thing he cherishes most.

“Why not her? The Fates told me that the mortal that held your heart would birth a child so beautiful that no man could pry his eyes away from and so innocent that she could make me change my ways. I have every right to this child as you do. The Fates have seen it themselves.” He left out the ending part of what the Fates have told him, but figured there was no use in telling Zeus this information. All he would try to do is use it against him. Zeus could feel the anger build within his body with every word spoken by Hades and it took everything within him not to end his brother’s life.

“Why not continue to fuck these useless souls? Why take the purest of them and stain with your... filth!” Zeus watched as his brother continued to look at him with blank eyes and knew that Hades was not budging. “Do you see how you treat females? You throw them away as if they are garbage. Fuck them as if they are nothing but vessels to be filled with your cum until their souls can’t take enough! Make them into whores! Why would I give up the most precious thing to me so that you can do this to her?! I will not see you empty her!”

Hades licked his lips and smirked. “Because you have no choice brother.”

***
“Mom! I’m home!” Jamie ran through the foyer, throwing her bag on the floor during the process. Today was the day she was looking forward to the most. She was finally going to see her grandmother after fifteen years. She was bouncing with excitement. She couldn’t remember her face that well, being that the last time she saw her she was only three years old, however, she knew that she was the kindest lady she has ever met. Running into the living, she stopped in her tracks when she saw her mother, and two other men looking at her. One was strikingly handsome, even for his older age, with golden blond hair and gray eyes that were serious, yet held some wisdom in them. The other was just as handsome with dark brown, almost black hair, and clear blue eyes. In a way, they reminded her of the ocean. Calm and serene, yet destructive.

“Oh. Mother you have company. Sorry to interrupt.” She was about to turn, but stopped when she heard someone call her name. Turning around, she looked to see who the source of the voice was and and looked up to see the blonde haired man staring at her with hesitant eyes. It was almost as if he was afraid that he would say or do something that would disappoint her. Familiarity came over her as she continued to take in his features. There was something about him that was very familiar to her, but she couldn’t place it. Looking over at her mother, she saw sadness in her eyes and wondered what was going on. “Mother. What’s going on?”

Jezebel looked at her daughter and felt herself start to crumble. This was the moment she has been dreading since that fateful night Zeus came to her door with the news. Licking her lips, she willed the tears that were threatening to spill back and motioned for her daughter to come and sit beside her. “Come here baby. Have a seat next to me.”

Jamie glanced up at the man in front of her quickly, before moving around him to sit beside her mother. She felt her mom run a shaky hand through her hair and wondered what had her mother so worried. Turning her head, she looked at her mother and smiled. In return, all she receieved was a small smile, which sent warning flags off in her head. Yup. Something was definitely wrong with her mother and she was going to find out.

Turning her attention back to the gentleman, she found that the blonde haired man continued to look at her intently as if he was just seeing her for the first time. Well he probably is just seeing me for the first time, but still. He’s creeping me out. A smile touched his lips as if he heard her and soon he was clearing his voice to get everyone’s attention. “Jamie. It is nice to finally see you.” Once again, his voice triggered something in her mind and she knew for sure this was not the first time meeting him.

“I don’t mean to sound rude with what I am about to say next, but who exactly are you?” She felt her mother squirm beside her and looked over at her mother, who was now looking at the blonde haired man. It seemed as if they were silently battling each other, trying to decide who was going to be the one to break this man’s identity to her.

Clearing her throat, Jezebel looked over into her daughter's hazel eyes. “He’s- he’s your father. Zeus.”






Chapter End Notes:

Review, review, review! Please be easy. This is my first story on here :)







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.