Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just trying something knew. 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


She was beginning to come to; a light groan escaping her lips as she writhed against a firm mattress with soft bedding; her hands were still bound by the rope.  Ava’s eyes flutter open and her vision was a bit blurry and she was unable to focus on the voice speaking to her.  “Good evening, princess.” The dark familiar voice greeting her ears, her vision became clear and she was able to focus on her surroundings. The archaic room had stone walls, much like her own bedchambers in the palace, and a set of shutters that had been cracked, allowing the moonlight to peek into the candlelit room. Her hazel eyes widened when she saw the dark figure lurking near the foot of the bed. A chill crept up her spine as she realized the figure of a man was the one whom spoke with her.

“...General  Kuroda.” She groaned as his figure appears closer in the candlelight, his dark eyes glaring over her body.  Writhing against her restraints as the rest over her head, her voice cracked as she lay there.  “Where am I?”

The corners of his lips were turned up into a sinister smile as he removed the plates of armor on his upper body, his perfectly sculpted chest, glistened with sweat . He placed his sheathed katana against the wall, next to the bedside; his bronzy fingers trailing along her smooth, tawny skin as she trembled against his fingertips, frightened. “Your new home.” He said, teasing her flesh against his touch.  He took a smaller blade out of his left boot. She gasped in fear, her hazel eyes widening as the exposed steel gleamed in the moonlight in his hand.  She tried rolling away but he simply grabbed her restraints and held her in place; he began cutting off the torn, dirty materials that covered her breasts. She shivered as he caressed her cheek. “There, there princess, I don’t wish to hurt you. Just wish to claim my prize…” He licked his lips as he eyed her voluptuous breasts. “Hm.  I’ve always wondered what those silks kept hidden. Your breasts are perfect.”

Ava shivered as he used the blade to cut away what remained of her silks covering her bottom, exposing the tiny, freshly-groomed patch of curls on her womanhood. “Why are you doing this, Kuroda?” She cried, tears forming in her eyes. “What have you to gain from taking me away and kidnapping me?” Her eyes blinking welled tears as she questioned him.

“Easy, princess.” He ordered, his voice was gentle, something she’d never heard out of the ruthless military general. “All that you need to know is that you are mine. Forever and always…” She looked at him in horror as he continued to speak, his hands explored her body. “Your heart and your beautiful body are mine…” He removed his belt, his boots, and pants then crawled into bed with her.

He kissed a wet, tingly trail down her neck to her chest. She wiggled against him. “You wish me to be your wife?” She huffed, struggling against his weight atop her vulnerable body. She did her best to fight the urges her body had from his touch.  “That is your grand scheme against my family’s kingdom? Hoping that I will forcibly marry you and your emperor will be pleased in his plot against our kingdom’s forces?”

He chuckled, his hands kneading her perky breasts; he shifted his weight down at her legs. He then spread them apart, roughly. “The king wasn’t joking when he spoke of your inability to calm yourself.”  He dipped his head between her supple thighs, kissing them gently. “Enough questions. Now to help you calm your pretty little head.”

Before she could begin a formal protest, his lips found her opening, kissing her there gently. Her body was betraying her. She was dripping with need; his touch was rough yet attentive. He kept his hands around her thighs as he spreads them far apart and licks teasingly it her sensitive nub. She squirmed when he began lapping at it. His mouth grew desperate. He licked at her clit over and over again, attentively. She felt a unfamiliar tingle grow throughout her body. She’d never experienced anything like this with any of her prior suitors. The pleasurable sensation taking over her made her purr. “Mm. Kuroda…” She was fighting a losing battle with her body.

He pulled back a bit, chuckling over his minor victory his mouth had over her body.  He whispered. “Call me Ren, wife.” His mouth went back to work sucking on her tender nub and his fingers finding their way in her dripping wet opening. Her back arched as her moans echoed throughout the room. His fingers feverishly stroking in and out of dampness, he hummed against her clit. Her body grew hot and she felt herself orgasm and moaning loudly, out of control.

She watched the muscular man pull away from her as she panted, trying to catch her breath. He sat up before her, wiping her juices off of his mouth. He winked at her before crawling next to naked body and closing his eyes to sleep. She wanted to scratch her head but was physically unable to due to her restraints.

 

Why me?






Chapter End Notes:

Just a sample. I have so much I want to get down on paper. This is the start of one I've been meaning to write up for years now. Thoughts?







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.