Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


“Baby…?” The Raven Haired Mayte noticed her fiance’s car in the driveway of their home. The half Black, half Hispanic beauty made her way upstairs, her 6 inch pumps stomping their way up, going through the mail she’d just retrieved from their mailbox. Her round hips swaying, unsuccessfully concealing her big ass underneath her flouncy, black sundress with tiny pink and white roses all over it.

The closer she’d gotten to her bedroom, the louder the shower’s waterfall had gotten. “Derek?”  Walking into the room, she saw Derek’s gym clothes scattered all over the floor leading into their bathroom. “Babe, you okay?” She called out into the room, tossing the letters across the bed.

“Hey babe.” Derek responded through the sound of the water falling. “What are you doing home so early?” She walked into their master bathroom to discover her sexy man, naked, lathering up his tanned body with a bar of soap.

Mayte giggled sitting on the counter in between the two sinks; pulling off her pumps. “I should be asking you the same question…” She replied coyly as she watched him rub the soap all over his skin, covering his dark tattoos with the tiny white bubbles. She bit her lip to keep herself from moaning at the sight of his massive dick standing at attention, soap and water dripping off of his length. “I thought you’d be out shooting something.”

Derek chuckled. “Fuck that shit. I took the day off. I think I can spare just one day where I’m not staring at a half-naked woman that isn’t nearly as sexy as my woman.” He winked at her as she took off her hoop earrings and placed them on the counter. He smiled deviously. “Besides I wanted to have a work out day today. I’ve been slacking off lately.”

“Boy, please…” Mayte chided. “As hot as your body is, I think you could spare a few of those too.”

He laughed looking at her through the glass rubbing his hands over his abs down to the wet ‘V’ of flesh just above his cock that taunted her, it made her shutter a bit at the sight. He smirked. “So things are going okay at the studio?” She threw a thumbs-up his way, answering his inquisition about the dance studio she opened in the neighborhood she grew up in. Then he asked smiling, “Where’s munchkin?”

“Auntie Tana is picking her up as we speak. It’s Friday so with no school in the morning, she’s gonna spend tonight at her place.” She giggled she said standing, her bare feet plopping down on the warm tile.

Derek walked closer to the glass door opening it. “Well it’s been a while since we’ve had mommy-daddy time together. And you owe me for last night…” He flexed a bit in front of her. “I wanted all of your body, not just your mouth, nerd.”

Mayte giggled. “Well I’m sorry. I know how you can be in after we watch True Blood together.” She stood before him standing at the shower door; with her back turned to him, she hooked her fingers under her red lace panties, pulling them down slowly. Her dress rode up over his hips, flashing her freshly shaven pussy; the sight made Derek groan as he bit his lip. “I knew I couldn’t be quiet with you plowing into me like a sex-starved mental patient.” She arched her back as began to stand up straight, and threw her panties at him. “But I’ll make up to you I promise.” Looking over her shoulder and blowing him a kiss, she giggled. “I’ll be waiting for you, asshole.”

Before she could even move, she was startled when Derek’s wet arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her into the shower with him. “Nah uh.” He growled, as he shut the door behind them, and he slammed her back up against the wet shower wall. “You’re giving me that pussy right now…” He pressed her wrists against the damp marble wall, kissing the nape of her neck.

Mayte writhed against his grip, his warm kisses taunted the sweet spot on her neck; her dark curls began to stick to the wall as the rainfall of water cascaded over their skin. “Mm. Papi, you’re gonna ruin my dress, getting it all wet.”

Derek chuckled as he hoisted her right leg up around his waist, her wet opening teased his dick as it flopped around her entrance; he began to kiss a trail of wet kisses down her neck, to her voluptuous chest. “Aw. I’m sorry baby.” He forcefully ripped her dress open, popping all the buttons off the front in one swift movement, exposing her smooth, tawny flesh and all over voluptuous womanly parts. “Oops. I guess we’re just going have to replace that.” Derek kissed all over her breasts, and then put a nipple in his mouth sucking it gently.

Mayte shivered as his kisses sent chills up her spine. “No te preocupes, Papi. I never really liked that one anyway.” She purred as he worked his way over to her other breast, sucking on it just as tenderly as the first. She shivered as her man made his way down her tummy, planting kisses happily along the trail.

Derek chuckled. “Damn shame. It’s one of my favorites. You always look super-hot in it.” He kissed and nibbled gently along the inside of her thigh, making her squirm. “It funny how every time you wear it, I somehow always under your skirt doing this.” He lapped at her sensitive folds, making her quiver.

She purred softly, her head writhing against the marble. “Hm, not my fault you love to coma mi panocha.” She opened her eyes, flashing their hazel hues as she looks down into his dark bedroom eyes between her legs.

He chuckled, as he stopped flicking his tongue at her folds. “Can’t get enough of it baby, you know that. I could eat this thing all day.”

“You have, remember, papi— Ohh!” She gasped as he slipped his tongue inside her folds and began licking and sucking tenderly on her swollen clit.

He chuckled as he wiggled his tongue against her clit. Keeping her folds open, he blew against her nub, nearly making her cum then and there. “Hehe. Of course I remember. We had just started dating. I couldn’t get over how fucking sexy you had become over the years.” He dove right back in sucking against her nub.

“Mmm. If you were smart back then and not gave me hell, we could have been doing this, years ago.” Mayte shivered as Derek sucked contently on her clit, stroking his fingers in and out of her. She arched her back, ready to receive more of his gifted tongue. But she was surprised when he came up suddenly, she pouted as Derek looked down into her eyes, rubbing his thumb across her wet lips. “But I wasn’t done yet…” She whined.

Derek chuckled. “Aw, I’m sorry baby. But you know we really haven’t even begun…” He grabbed her thighs, hooking her legs over his arms.

Mayte purred as he hoisted her up and her cupping his cheeks. “Hm… dame esa buena verga, papi..” She said licking his lips.

Derek shivered as he nuzzled the nape of her neck, “Mmm… I’m gonna give you all of this good dick.” He teased her wet opening, rubbing his thick and swollen head back and forth over her entrance. “And I’ve told your ass about speaking Spanish around me.”

“Hehe, why do you think I do it?” She teased, playing with the damp strands of his hair, biting her lip as he teased her back.

Derek smiled, “Uh huh, playing dirty again, I see. Well two can play that game baby.. ” He rammed himself inside of her, making her call out. She arched her back as he started to stroke in and out of her in long slow strokes. Her moans were music to his ears, it was something in the way she cried out for him that motivated him to put in extra work on her. The sound of his skin slapping against her voluptuous thighs, harmonious feminine cries ringing in his ears, and her French manicured nails scratching at his back encouraged him to pump into her with more force and faster. The harder he pounded his thickness into her tight sex, the more he growled.  

That animalistic growl drove her crazy; her screams began to echo throughout the bathroom walls. “Ayyy, que rico, papi! Damelo, damelo! Oh fuck me Derek!” Before she knew it he was slamming relentlessly into her tight, tiny pussy; and she was screaming for dear life. Mayte’s orgasm was building fast, Derek continued pumping into his lover’s warm sex as if his were approaching too. Mayte drug her nails over his back as she orgasmed, her body grew tight as well as her sex. Her sex had become a vice around Derek’s thick manhood and he uncontrollably came right after her, filling her up with more of his man juice than normal.

The two shared a passionate kiss as they both slid down into the wet marble flooring; the water still cascading over their bodies. Both of them panting, desperately searching for air to refill their overworked lungs. All they could do was share a laugh once they’d gathered themselves.

Derek kissed her lips softly. “You  think we could play a little game later, since we have the house all to ourselves tonight?”

“Hm… That’s not a bad idea, asshole. I was thinking the lonely, nerdy spanish tutor has a run in with her big, dumb jock tutee..”

“Sounds like a plan to me nerd.”

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Hope y'all liked it. Something short and sweet.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.