Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tess

TESS

Jay

Jay

Eric

ERIC

Jasmine

JAS




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Tess

"Damn," I said to myself as my eyes snapped open before my alarm clock once again. Unfortunately, I awoke from a great sleeping session to another Monday morning.

 

            Staring around my room, I mentally prepared myself to rise for the rest of my day. The rays of sunlight cast a yellow glow that spread across my wall bending to accommodate the abruptness of the floor. As the drowsiness of my sleep subsided, I rose to begin my grooming for the day.

 

While surrounded by the hot water of my shower, I thought about my life as it is now. Eric has been gone from me for a while now, and the pain he had caused me has started to subside. Despite that bad patch, things are going quite well. I own my own home now and I am very close to making partner at the firm. I am an accountant, and pretty damn good one. I work on a lot of corporate and large accounts throughout the city and I have made quite the name for myself. This year I know I am so close to partner I can taste it. I've been to my senior partner's home and to all of the cheesy office parties to put in all the work. I am definitely on my way. I just have to do the work.

 

            Sitting at my table, I slowly consumed my breakfast. Today is a bit off, don't get me wrong I'm feeling good, but it's just off. I hate to describe it this way but it seems as if there is a disturbance in the force. Hopefully, work kills off this strangeness I feel.

            As I sat in my office it became painfully apparent that I was not getting much work done today. I couldn't believe that I hadn't realized the mood I was in. All I could think about now, was the fact that it had been so long since I had, had sex. This particular thought had really crossed my mind early this morning before I walked in the door for work. Honestly, I thought it would pass like a craving for chocolate cake; however this craving was really for a decadence of a different kind. It did not help that one of my co-workers and I have been playing the sexual tension game for the past couple of weeks either. This was also, at least on my part, a game of forbidden fruit. I couldn't touch a co-worker, no matter how nice his ass is, and trust me it is very nice. He had the kind of behind that filled his slacks just right, normally I am not in the habit of staring at men's asses but he is just exceptional. His name is Jason Piers, I call him Jay. He has been working with me for about 2 or 3 years now, and we became fast friends. When we first met, I wasn't really sure if he was trying to start something else between us or whether he really just wanted to be friends. However, I am a believer that men and women who are obviously attracted to one another, couldn't possibly stay ‘just friends' for long. But if he was, he didn't actively pursue anything further. At the time I met him I thought he was extremely attractive, but I was with Eric. I'm sure he has some feelings for me, because he was always there, every morning like clockwork, to say hello to me; sometimes he would bring me coffee.

 

        I stared out of the window, to give my eyes something to focus on while I thought. The people on the street below moved back and forth like little worker ants on to the next task. I felt the pain of an emotional void. Things in my life were not exactly as I wanted at this point. I am amazed at the abrupt change in my mood, in just a few hours. Thoughts of Eric flooded back into the channels of my mind. The long term relationship I had recently stumbled out of, didn't yield the possibilities that I felt should be afforded to me at this time in my life. When I was younger I always envisioned myself in an office just like this. In a nice comfortable chair, with the latest computer sitting in front of me and making beaucoup bucks for the company that I was working with. And all of that has come true for me. I am a successful Black woman working in the financial industry, I make a lot of money, I save a lot of money, and I have a lot of friends but suddenly the cold has surrounded me. I feel alone at night, it is not just the sex I miss. I miss the feeling of a warm strong man next to me at night. Feeling his stubble when we kiss, and even watching how excited and full of glee he can be while watching his favorite sport. And I miss the warm, flowing love that once occupied my spirit. When is it going to be my turn again? This time I want it to be real not something that I had to continue to mold and skew to fit into what I wanted. I starve for something I can live and thrive on; a love I can alone cherish.

 

"Hey Tess, looks like your having a good morning," I jumped at the abrupt end to my silence. I turned away from my window to see the man that occupied my thoughts a second prior.

 

"Actually, it is quite the contrary, I haven't been able to get any work done, my head has been firmly planted in the clouds," I said sighing, leaning back in my chair and allowing my lips to relax into a smile.

 

"Well it must be one those days," Jay said giving me one of his sexy smiles, today of which was especially disarming.

 

Jay continued on to talk about something, under normal circumstances I would be interested in, but today all I could focus on was his crotch, and how I could see the outline of what he had to offer through his pants today.

 

"And after I was done with the meeting we all went out to lunch and let's just say he had way too many beers to come back to work..."

 

I nodded in artificial agreement, to whatever he was saying; that cut was very flattering on him. And it made me realize how tired I was of this game we were playing. Sure I had just pulled myself out of the quick sand of a bad relationship, but it wasn't that recently and it is time to get right back up on the horse. And this horse happened to be just a little over six feet tall, thick, muscular, and with the most striking green eyes I had ever seen.

 

"Ahem...Tess..." Damn! He caught me looking at his crotch.

 

"Yes," I said looking up and smiling wider, maybe he didn't notice.

 

"You must really be out of it today, hopefully you can finish that paperwork on that Finley account," He said chuckling making his way out of my office, but I couldn't let him go this time.

 

"Jay, "I said little too loudly and a little too urgently.

 

"Yes...." He said his eyebrows coming together in confusion, at the abrupt change in my tone.

 

            I need to take a moment to pause, since I'm not really sure I have to nerve to go through with this. Because, unfortunately I had not taken the time a second prior, when the thoughts of escalating our relationship came to mind, to plan out what would actually come out of my mouth. But I do need some privacy; God knows I do not need everyone knowing my business. 

 

"Come in and close the door." I held his eye contact for longer than necessary; I'm really having a hard time holding onto my nerve. My heart thumped in anticipation of either acceptance or rejection.

 

"Okay," He said slowly entering once more, closing the door, and then sitting in the chair across from me, "What do you need?"

I paused again; this was not going to be as easy as the many times I played it over and over again in my dreams. But still; I continued, sucking in a breath, only the find that it was not helpful, because it contained a hint of his alluring cologne.

 

"Will you go to dinner with me, tonight, perhaps?" I let it roll from my mouth, without any more obstructive forethought.

 

He eyes brightened, his lips curving ever so lusciously, exposing an organized gleaming row of white, "Sure, I'll swing by your office, when were both done."

 

I smiled to myself, satisfied by his answer, as I watched him walk out of my office; there goes that nice ass again. However, I wonder why it was so easy for him to say yes, and so hard to for me to initiate the question. I've wanted to do this ever since he started on in the firm. Though obviously, circumstances would not allow it. It was time to throw caution to the wind; I needed some excitement in my life, no more following the rules to the tee. I wanted to do something for me and that something was named Jay.

Jay

Walking toward my office, there was an extra pep in my step. I have been seriously looking forward to this moment. However, I couldn't work up the courage to set these events in motion myself. Sure I flirted with Tess and made it known that I wanted to pursue more than a friendship with her. I even bought her a stupid little teddy bear on Valentines' day last year. I felt like a dumb trembling 12 year old again giving that thing to her. She probably hadn't even kept it. That was back when she was dating that loser, and I, of course was sadly shot down. Despite being shot down I knew my day would come, so I stayed persistent. Of course though, the fact that she was sexy as hell did help in my persistence. She would come to work in these suits that hugged every inch of her curves perfectly.  When I first started working for the firm, I couldn't believe my luck being able to work so closely with this woman. Something about her worked me every day. She seemed to be chocolate covered; her milk chocolate skin was flawless, and smooth. Her lips were full but not so much as to impose upon her other features; her eyes were like large sparkling tiger's eye stones. She seemed to always be looking through me, piercing my heart. But today was different, it seemed that she was a bit distracted, and if I'm not mistaken she was staring at my crotch, of which I cannot complain. But now sitting in my office, it is now I who cannot focus on the work I have in front of me.

 

            I licked my lips as I thought about how good she looked today, she wore a black pantsuit that hugged her full, tight thighs and ass. Tess was a curvy woman, though from the times I had spent admiring her; she had a relatively flat midriff, giving her a body a very severe curve, which left me on the verge of full erection at times. It was so hard to work with her, especially when she wore low cut tops. Those were the meetings where, I am the most distracted, and uncomfortable. Her breasts were the crown jewels; they were succulent, and large. They were almost too large in proportion to her body, though I am not complaining. Everything about her made me feel like I was a teenager in high school fighting back boners in the hallways. Up until a couple years ago I hadn't met any woman that had my attention so fully arrested. Whenever we spent time together, and she is close to me, my mind flashes images of me violating her in so many sweet and nasty ways. Tonight, I was going to take the woman of my dreams to dinner and hopefully soon I would get to see that body up close and personal.                                 






Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it! I will be adding more very soon! Please review! Thank You







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.