Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first story on here pictures will be up maybe but i have something envisioned.

Denise




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Denise

So here I am looking like a fish out of water. I knew I should have continued to take my classes online ugh no I just had to get out of the house. I look up at the tall building downtown wondering if I still had time to retreat back to my train. Yeah right I would have to wait another six hours because I lived in the damn suburbs great. I sigh and walk into the building looking around all I see is girls practially dressing up from head to toe while here I am wearing tights and a t-shirt whith my pink packpack. I thought this was college not the club why in the hell is this chick passing by me wearing heels. I look around I have about fifteen minutes till my first class starts and I know darn well I have no patience and this line for the elevator is too long. I walk around to the stairs and climb up to the third floor tired as heck for my little legs I swear it's hard being short. I look around and notice no one is yet on the floor thank goodness some alone time I plop down onto one of the chairs in the lounge and look around for my moring sandwhich because my stomach is calling my name.

Issac

I walk into the school knowing that the first day to not take the elevator. Walking up the stairs to the third floor I still had time before my Business class started. I had a lot on my mind this morning after my job last night. Women I swear jus because you pay for something does not mean you have control over someone. Fuck I know you pay your money but don't expect me to put out if you look like a damn flamingo. Last night my new customer had so much makep I swear she was the bird from that ceral box. Susan a 40 year old divorcee kept grabing my crotch trying to give me a blowjob. I mean yeah but no I didn't event get semi hell no but I gave her a kiss because I needed to pay some bills and she did tip me well. I look around the lounge there is only one other person here a black girl eating her sandwhich not even paying attention to me sitting down. She has a babyface with brown chocolate skin. She is really cute she looks petite sitting down and somewhat overweight but she is still pretty looking like the girl nextdoor type. I mean I'm no stranger to black women since I have clients that are black women but personally I've never had a real relationship with one. She looks nice and I don't really have people I talk to here plus I have never seen her before. 

"Is anyone sitting here?"

Denise

I look up from taking another bite of my sandwhich when I heard a deep voice ask me a question. I see a tall guy probably well over the 6ft margin with brown curly hair and blue eyes looking at me. Stong jaw line features with full pouty pink lips. He was wearing blue jeans that fit him just right and a tight v-neck that showed off his tight upper torso. Damn he was sexy as hell. Why is he talking to me? Oh my goodness what did he ask me oh yeah if someone is siting next to me really man no one is here except my backpack oh yeah duh. Let me try to make out a sentence.

"No none is siting here." I said. He made a little smile as I removed my backpack from the seat next to me. He sat down and I don't know what he was wearing but dang he smelt good. I love a good smelling man not I would know but still he smells good thank goodness I put on my vanilla.

"So are you new I have never seen you around here".

"I'm new to coming into class I was taking my classes online."

"Okay I'm Issac by the way".

"I'm Denise". 

"Are you waiting for this Business class".

"Yeah I'm a little nervous though".

"Oh don't worry about that I can help ... I mean we can be nervous together" I smiled I don't know why I just couldn't do anything else since this hot guy was talking to me. I mean yeah i had some guys talk to me the creepy old sugar daddy ones but not guys around my age.

"Okay".

Issac

I don't know why I just got nervous after saying that. She seems a little shy but she has this cute little accent going on. It's like a southern twang I guess soft and raspy damn that's sexy. I'm glad we have the same class together maybe she is a Business major then i could see her in most of my classes. She was so cute when she said i could sit down next to her I could tell she was nervous. Most girls would try and fuck me before i even finished the question. I mean don't get me wrong I'm not shallow but I know I'm attractive. I knew it the way they would eye fuck me and lick their lips but Denise seemed kind of shocked that I was talking to her. I don't know why she was taking her classes online because she was a real beauty that needed to come out.

"Great so what made you want to come into school?" 

"I just needed to I mean just get out more ya know".

"I think that a girl like you would be out all of the time".

"Haha umm no I guess I like school I don't know." I could tell I was making her nervous it was cute she was stumbling over her words I knew that she was really shy and maybe that is what attracted me to her I've never met a shy one before it was quite refreshing.

"Well we need to change that starting today".

"Really? How?

"Well for starters you just made a new friend and I am going to need your number so we can start going out and making that change." I smiled a full one knowing that would get her to smile at me I wanted to see a real one because she has been giving me these shy ones.

" Really umm... sure I think I can do that". She smiled at me a real genuine smile. Finally and it was surely a beautiful one. She gave me her phone and I gave her mine so that we can exchange numbers.

"Good now lets make it offical and give your friend a hug". She stood up as I did and she reached to my chest barely she was so short and damn she smelt good like vanilla. She felt good her breast on me I could tell she had a handful. I hope I don't get hard right now not a good start okay calm down boy.

**

What is they guy doing to me? I still can't figure out why he is talking to me and I don't even know what is going on. I can't believe he asked for my number then he is like flirting with me. He asked to be my friend well that's good for me so I won't set myself up because I really do need a friend. Bonus because he is a hot friend at that lord have mercy. Why do we need to hug to make it official? Well I'm not complaining just gives me a chance. While we were hugging it felt like forever his big arms holding my small body and I swear he smells so good I just want to take his shirt with me or just take him. When the hug was over he just smiled and looked down at me as we looked at the clock.

"Denise come on so we can sit toghether".

I don't think I will take an online class again.

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Please let me know what you think so far all critism is welcomed. Tell me where you would like to story to go thanks Jonara.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.