Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay my muse was too busy playing outside and not spending enough time with me.

Sorry no Beta as of yet.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Mickey woke up naked with only the warmth missing. She felt around the bed hoping but sighed knowingly when she found his side ice cold. McGuire wasn’t shocked as she convinced herself that being disappointed was a waste of time.

 

When they started this they both were in a bad place and they needed each other to stay afloat. The only difference between them whether they wanted to admit it or not was that Mickey expelled her feelings like a flame thrower. Munro hid his carefully woven into the patterns of his skin only showing them through raised veins.

 

Mickey fell back against the pillow balling her hands into a tight fist. Her calm breathing techniques were beginning to fail her as all she could think about was the white noise called loneliness.

 

Suddenly the low purr of Jazz music filled the air whistling to her heart. She closed her eyes and hummed along with the soothing melody.

After a few minutes more she kicked her legs over the side of the bed willing her body to stand. As soon as she did a dull pain rested between her legs feeling like a weight threatening to drag her to the ground.

Finally making it to the bathroom she stared at herself in the mirror. The angry red prints seem to skim across her chess but the only thing she could feel was chills as her fingers skimmed over them.

Taking another deep breath she turned on the shower and waited for it to get hot. Laughing she watched as the steam fill the room. ‘He really jumped my bones last night,’ Mickey thought as she shook her head and got into the shower. She had revealed her fantasies to him last year about being taken by force. Although he seemed opposed about it in the end he actually did it.

Once dressed in black leggings and an oversized tank with a sports bra under it she moved in the direction of the infectious music.

Arriving at her new roommate’s door she held up her fist and knocked. Finding that the music is drowning out her knocking she moves to turn the door knob when it suddenly swung open revealing a messy room and a cocky smile with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

Deidra.

“Hey roomie! You look surprised! Have a good night,” Deidra yelled over the music. Mickey rolls her eyes, shoving past Deidra to snatch the plug out the wall.

“What are you doing here, in my room,” Mickey asked returning to her spot by the door.

“I didn’t see your name plastered on the place, but my receipt says half this place is mine now,” Deidra contradicted crossing her arms.

Mickey almost did a double-take; this was not her admirer from last night who was tripping her words in awe. This woman was cocky and confident nothing like alter ego from the night before.

“Cat got your tongue,” Deidra asked.

“No, I’m just wondering what happened to the girl from last night who had word vomit cause she was star struck,” Mickey said leaning against the door feeling as if she gained the upper hand.

“After she saw you toss your freshman guard down the stairs she realized bitches are real, not everyone has home training no matter how much you admire them,” Mickey felt a smile tug at her lips.

"Were you feeling neglected? Did you want some too?”

“If you did that shit to me, I’d take your ass with me,” Deidra claimed with the sweetest shit eating grin. Mickey had to look away to stop the full fledge grin that was now harboring her face. ‘This is a woman after my own heart.’

“Hey touch my speakers again and you’ll wish you’d thought different,” Deidra stated before plugging her speakers back into the wall.

 

“Are you a genie because I want for all my wishes to come true,” McGuire said cynically causing Deidra to chuckle.

 

“Touch my shit again and I’ll have to hug you, and if you keep acting like a cunt especially in this house I’ll be forced to kiss you,” Deidra threatened gleefully as she watched McGuire’s face fall. Getting up in her face Deidra blew a kiss before slamming the door in Mickey’s face.

McGuire shuttered at thought of Deidra showing her a vast amount of affection as a punishment.

Returning to her room she noticed her phone buzzing on her desk. Picking it up she reads a text from Francis that says, “COME OVER NOW!”

Mickey rustles together her essentials and flip flops as she tries desperately to find a clip to secure her hair; as she races out the door...

 

 

Francis lived apartment style dorms like hers just in the building across the street. Colleen was her roommate though Mickey tried hard to ignore the feeling; it bothered her that Francis had chosen Colleen to live with her. In the end, NCAA “suggested” that the athletic department shack up their team members together. She understood why Francis roomed with Colleen but she didn’t get why she had to look so happy about it.

Before even getting a full knock the door flew open and she was pulled inside. Francis locked the door and threw her back to it with a frantic expression on her face.

“Where’s Colleen,” Mickey asked in almost a whisper.

Francis put a finger to her lips and pointed to her bedroom. McGuire gestured to the door and made her way over to it. Pushing open the door she sees Shay sprawled out on Francis’ bed naked. An intense stench of alcohol seemed to embody the room.

'I guess everyone got some last night. My cousin can really put it down my goodness I think the girl is dead,’ Mickey thought to herself jokingly. Picking up a yard stick that her cousin had for her math courses she poked Shay. McGuire tried again when she realized the girl wasn’t getting up, but this time she was relieved to receive a groan in return..

She walked out the room before sparing one last look and closing the door. She turned to see Francis on the couch with her head in her hands.

McGuire took a deep breath and joined her beloved cousin who looked absolutely distraught. Silence filled the room until the sound of Mickey’s lips parted interrupting their awkward peace.

“Don’t,” Francis said into her hands.

“What, you called me here. All I’m trying to do is help, you know lend the hand of fellowship,” Mickey defended innocently.

“You are not helping, you are doing what you do best,” Francis scoffed.

 

“Being wonderful,” Mickey guessed hopefully.

 

“Being a twat,” Mickey gasped clutching her chest but said nothing in return.

 

“So. Is it more like a salmon taste or a well seasoned cod,” Mickey jeered lightheartedly only to be on the receiving end of Francis’ fist.

 

“That was uncalled for,” Mickey muttered rubbing her are still receiving a steely glare from her cousin. 

 

“I didn’t call you over here for your bullshit,” Francis said nodding toward the door.

 

“Why did you? I mean Colleen could have done whatever it is you want me to do. Wait, what is it you want me to do? I mean I think she overall likes Colleen better than me. I think everyone likes Colleen more than me,” Mickey rambled before feeling Francis’ knee knock into hers.

“And whose fault is that?”

“Touché, and if you’re going to keep acting like this I can leave and you can have your best friend save you and that hoe,” Mickey shot back tired of the back and forth and she got up to head to the door.

“Alright fine, don’t leave, I don’t know what to do and I barely put together what happened. I remember dancing at Jeremy’s party and the next thing you know she’s kissing and grinding on me.”

“My straight laced cousin has switched teams how does it feel,” Mickey asked earning another glare from Francis.

 

“I did not switch teams that was a one time thing! It happened only once and it will not be happening again, okay?”

 

Mickey raised an eyebrow.

“Who are you trying to convince me or you,” Mickey asked scooting closer to her cousin before throwing as arm over Francis shoulders.

“What do you think I should do,” Francis asked before nodding toward her room.

“I mean she seems loyal and in the long run that could be good for you. Better than those duds you’ve been with. I just want you to be happy and to tell you the truth I haven’t seen you glow like this in a long time.”

 

“I don’t know man. What if she doesn’t remember or give a shit for that matter,” Francis questioned her cousin desperately.

 

“You never know until you try and if she doesn’t give a shit I’ll beat the shit outta her. I highly doubt Shay is that type, she’s kind of rough around the edges but she’s got heart where it counts,” Francis looked surprised as the kind words about Shay flowed from Mickey sincerely.

“What?”

“I didn’t know you could recount positive attributes about someone other than yourself,” Francis scoffed playfully.

“Stick around grasshopper,” Mickey joked nudging her cousin softly but looked over worried when Francis went dead silent. “What’s wrong?”

 

“I don’t know…I don’t know how to be like…this,” Francis said in mild disgust as tears welled up in her eyes. Mickey looked at her cousin with nothing but love.

“You don’t know how to be what? Happy? Yeah I heard that can be tough but only because we make it so but if you stop working so hard it’s rumored to come naturally. That other part, don’t worry about that, who needs labels and titles because last time I checked your name isn’t Channel,” Mickey explained soothing all her cousins woos and worries.

“Don’t tell Colleen…at least not yet,” Francis said nervously. Mickey herself growing warm at the possibility of sharing a secret with her cousin, something they hadn’t done in years.

“No problem Fanny,” Mickey said unable to keep the growing smile off her face. Fanny had been her nickname since they were six years old. Mickey couldn't say her "R" sounding words or r's for that matter.

Francis looked over at her cousin and smiled. Sighing she rested her head on Mickey’s shoulder and shivered in content as Mickey’s fingers combed over her scalp.

 

“So how was your night? You dipped out early,” Francis asked as she felt Mickey stiffen under her.  “What happened? Do I need to call Natty up here?”

Francis at that point had sat up and was staring daggers into her cousin who always carried herself as an older sister rather than a distant cousin.

Before McGuire had a chance to respond a loud thump rang from Francis room causing their attention to shift.

Shay was awake.

Mickey and Francis scrambled to their feet in attempts to be the first one at the bedroom door. An elbow jab to the ribs was the victory blow needed in order for Francis to make it first.

“You boney bastard that hurt,” Mickey grounded out holding her midsection protectively. Francis rolled her eyes before cautiously stepping into her room.

A muffled groan sounded again this time from the floor, under all the sheets and pillows. A beige feminine hand stretched forth from under the massive pile and clasped down on the bed. Shay rose slowly only to sway back and forth for a few seconds. She soon zoned in on Francis; she stared confusingly for a few seconds only to smirk devilishly at her.

Mickey cleared her throat, glaring at Shay who stood unashamed at her nudity. Shay rolled her eyes and looked around. Seeming to be unable to find something Shay folded her arms under her breast which caused Francis to blush furiously.

“If I didn’t know any better I’d think you’d never seen another naked girl before when that’s not the case at all. You ate me out like a fat kid at Coldstone’s with a 2 for 1 coupon.”

Francis gasped and Mickey snapped her head in her cousin’s direction in surprise.

“I always thought you’d be a pillow princess,” Mickey uttered only loud enough for Francis to hear. Shoving her cousin out the room she turned back toward Shay who was whisking her off the ceiling fan.

“You need to leave,” Francis commanded in a barely stable voice. Shay snorted as she slipped on her clothes.

“You don’t have to show out for your cousin,” Shay whispered mischievously as she tucked her shoes under her arm.

“I’m not you need to go,” Francis said again as Shay stopped in front of her inches away from her face.

Shay looked at Francis realizing that she was only wearing a robe Francis took her finger and skimmed it down the front until she stopped at the rope tie. Francis breath hitched as it was the only thing protecting her from Shay. She allowed Shay to tug the tie open revealing taunt flesh to the eager woman.

Mickey strolled back into the room just in time to see Francis wrap her robe tightly around herself and looking at the floor in embarrassment. Shay dropped her hands to the side chuckled.

Mickey switched between the two girls who looked as though they had been caught with their hands in the cookie jar. She stared at Shay intensely wanting nothing more than to protect her cousin. She would do anything for Francis but would Shay?

 

 

Before any of the three girls could say anything the front door swung open and Colleen barreled inside with Angel tailing behind her. Talking a mile a minute she barely notices the three staring at her wide eyed.

 

“Hey ladies…what are you doing here Mick,” Colleen asked finally stopping to take stock of what was occurring in front of her. Angel waved barely noticing the scene as he stared intently at his phone.

“What, I can’t visit my cousin,” Mickey responded with a bite in her tone.

“No, I mean after last night I didn’t think we’d see you at all today,” Colleen said with a edge to her tone that Mickey stiffen and Francis switch looks between the two.

 

“What happened last night,” Francis asked staring daggers at Mickey at who was now almost grossly interested in the chipping door frame.

 

“Nothing, I meant after she blew up at us I thought she would take some time to herself,” Colleen butted in with a quick save. Mickey was no stranger to disappearing when things flat out didn’t go her way. It was a lot better than Mickey exploding like a nuclear missile.

“Uh huh,” Francis responded unconvinced.

Angel then erupted in a loud cheer and the girl’s focus switched to him and his phone.

“Hi Angel,” the three women said in a bored unison. Angel finally looked up taking in the appearance of the girls. When his eyes landed on Francis he shook his head unable to suppress a chuckle.

“Ladies, Francis I really do enjoy the get up girl. This is a whole new side of you,” Angel said forcing everyone but Colleen to read between the lines. Francis rolled her eyes hoping the embarrassing situation would will itself away.

 

“So Shay you’re here too…in the same clothes you wore last night. Francis what is with the robe you’re usually dressed by now,” Colleen pointed out as her voice trailed off.

After that you could have heard a pin drop three apartments over because no one said a word. Francis looked to Shay and wrapped the robe around her tighter. Mickey looked between the two and rolled her eyes. Francis looked desperately to Mickey who sighed knowing that she would have to put on her villainous cape to save the day.

“Shay and I were just leaving. I was on my way here to see you guys and I found this hipster hood rat puking her brains out under the stairs. So, being the Good Samaritan that I am I brought the trashy crack head up here to get cleaned up. Fran was in the shower and was gracious enough to let us in. You can’t even believe the miracles I make happen the chick smelled like the Fat Bastard had been finger banging a two week old dead person. And that was just her breath who knows what her twat smells like but if either of you start to wonder just ask her squat for. Asbestos poisoning can be deadly so please be warned,” Mickey said as pure unadulterated shade oozed from her mouth like saliva.

“Oh shit,” Angel said wanting the floor to swallow him as Mickey delivered a painfully perfect yet completely unnecessary dose of the “McGuire ‘Steel’ Special” with extra sauce.

 

Francis, Angel and Colleen had horrified expressions painted on their faces while Shay looked ready to snap.

 

Angel stared at McGuire with disgust after she verbally annihilated his good friend. Even though he wanted to defend her if he had stepped in Shay would have blown a gasket.

A blind man knew what had really happened in that room but Colleen was still in the dark or maybe she just didn’t want to turn the lights on. Either way what Mickey did wasn’t cool and he could see it as Shay’s eyes raged in quiet embarrassment.

As tough as Shay acted, finding the cracks in her concrete exterior wasn’t impossible; she wasn’t made of steel like Steel. Where McGuire was cold and calculating Shay had heart and that’s was the difference between the two Super Powers. Like Professor X and Magneto. Shay and Mickey could easily be confused for the same person but if you looked closed only one had an empty chest cavity...

 

 

Mickey grabbed her bag and yanked Shay out the door yelling goodbyes to her stunned audience. Shay yanked away once the door closed and shoved past Mickey making her stumble.

This skank needs some manners. If the bitch wants to be gone with the wind the least I could do is show her how to twirl,’ Mickey thought as an evil smile latched itself to her lips. She secured her purse and followed a fuming Shay down the stairs.

Before Shay could get out of the door Mickey ran ahead and cornered her against the wall. She dropped her bag on the floor and squared her shoulders standing at full height. She was a good five inches taller than Shay and she used her height to her full advantage.

“Excuse me is what you say when you bump into me,” Mickey whispered hiding her simmered wrath.

Shay sucked her teeth.

“Excuse me cunt, you’re in my way,” Shay snarled stopping herself from lunging forward.

“Stay away from Francis! Granted she may have looked happy but she’s needs more in her life than gutter trash like you,” Mickey shot backing hoping that it wounded her.

“Funny thing is people have been telling her that same thing about you for years,” Shay yarned smiling as she watched a look of hurt flash across Mickey’s face. Shay felt victorious, she had wounded Medusa.

Mickey rammed Shay against the wall behind her only for Shay to knock her back a few feet.

The air shifted as both girls prepared to throw down. Suddenly the door swung open revealing Natalia and Stephanie. Mickey rolled her eyes wanting to wash her hands of the whole thing. She grabbed her bag shoved past Stephanie almost toppling her over.

“What the hell was that,” Stephanie whined as Natalia helped steady her. Shay scoffed before pushing past both girls this time knocking Stephanie to the ground.






Chapter End Notes:

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it! Let me know what you think.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.