Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first foray into writing my own story. Please be patient with me and leave comments/feedback/criticism. It will only make my work better. Here we go!!!!!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Wet.

I was wrapped so tight that a single touch could send me diving head first over the cliff that his words had built beneath me. In my mind I was happy he couldn't see what just his simple words could do to me, but my body hated me for every additional line I read.

Imagine me tossing you on the bed and slowly sinking down until I was only centimeters from your pussy. Breathing in your natural scent, mixed with slight undertones of your fragrant body wash.

I could almost feel his breath on my panty covered mound. His word made me squirm a bit creating a delicious friction that sent electric sparks shooting along my clit.

I lick you through your panties getting a slight taste of your natural essence, and slide my fingers slip into the side of your lace boyshorts. Slowly moving them down your legs; licking a path down your smooth legs for them to follow.

My skin felt like it was engulfed in flames. I imagined the red undertones in my skin were clearly visible at this point.

That's just a small taste of what it would be like. Do you think you could handle that? What are your boundaries?

I was desperate for release and completely hooked.






Chapter End Notes:

So what do you think? Please comment. I'm not sure if this is something that everyone would be interested in reading so let me know!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.