Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Brody has two weeks to move from best friend to leading man but there is only one problem convincing Jordan.





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Jordan

"Brody !" My ear splitting voice pierced through the air as I catapulted my body towards his. My long legs wrapped around his waist as I hugged him tightly.


I felt Brody shiver and squeeze my waist tight probably trying not to drop me. I'm bigger than the barbies he dates. I'm more like Jem.


"Jordan" he mumbled into my, neck where my thick mane used to be. He touches the short soft strands while he put me down.

"You like it?" I asked suddenly self conscious of the new do. It was a very bold cut leaving me with just an inch of hair on the top. A Halle Berry cut down to the semi spiky curls. However I was neither small or delicate so the cut gave me a severity to my face, well that's what I saw anyway.

"Brody...say something. You hate it?" I questioned again looking up at him which in itself was a rarity. At 5"10 I seldom had to look up at people.

"It's to short isn't it? I look like a boy.I'm a walking sterotype."I told the stylist that my face was too angular for this cut but-" I rambled on.

"You're stunning. This cut suits you it's very...sexy. Actually the whole thing with the boots and jacket is hot."He answered while playing with the smooth tapered hairs just behind my ear.

"Ooh" was all I could say as I looked down at my leather moto jacket and fitted white thermal with worn blue jeans that molded to my curvy body with black combat boots. I was looking extra basic today if you ask me. Even the little gloss that I had applied this morning had long since worn off. When my large brown eyes met his I warmed at the way his eyes scrutinized my body. I have never seen that look in Brody's eyes before. I turned my head just to make sure there wasn't a blonde behind me. He definitely had a type. I wasn't it but then again he wasn't mine either.

"I still have you for the next two weeks right?"

"Yep I'm here till after new year." I gave him the PC answer. I'm hoping this trip will bring some clarity.

"How's Paula" he asked.


" I'm guessing ok. We broke up a while ago."

"Yeah but you two always get back together so."

"Not this time." I muttered. I didn't want to get into this right now. I wanted a do something fun and hang out like only Brody and I could. After the long weekend with him last year that turned into the weekend from hell. We fought. If you knew us you'd know that we don't fight. We always have each other's back. We war with others never each other until last year. That's why I’m here to try to reestablish our bond, I wouldn't throw away fifteen years of friendship for three weird days but this...is even weirder than last time. Brody has never called me sexy. If I dressed up the most I get is grunt of appreciation.

We have been driving for over three hours and we just entered town. I love it here it's so peaceful and quaint. The stores are all old Victorian homes that have been repurposed. Everyone except me was stunned when Brody retired from football to move out to Montana and run his winter sports company. He was doing well for himself he was happier out of the spotlight.

"Do you want to stop and get anything from in town?"

"Nope I'm good I just want a hot meal and a hotter bath. Your claw foot tub of yours is calling my name." I sighed imagining the last time I was here with him. That soak had been the highlight of my trip. I looked over expecting a smart quip about my ongoing romance with his bathtub but instead I noticed that he was white knuckling the steering wheel and his juicy lips were thinned out.

Brody grunted. That wasn't a good thing; it normally meant he was too tense to speak.

"I can just take a shower if it's a big deal." I said embarrassed. That was an unfamiliar emotion when it came to Brody. He had seen almost every incarnation of me and loved everyone. I was spoiled completely used to his platonic adoration it was why no other guys could come at me. He had secured his position with years of tender loving care. But lately there was a distance in his voice. His texts were shorter more to the point. We used to shoot the shit. He didn't even bother to put me at ease anymore which he could. My mother said he was a balm for my soul because no matter how horrible, how cruel the taunts would get at school if I spoke to Brody my entire outlook changed  till now and I’m scared.

The car pulls up to the large log styled home. His place is extremely masculine the only softening touches are the photos and artwork that I send him from my travels. Well. That and the tub that I've never heard him mentioning he used. Secretly I hope he really did purchase it for me. It arrived at his place just before my first visit out here. He was well aware for my affinity for a hot bath but then again it could be for his legion of blonde bimbos that trail him.

I get out the car he doesn't bother getting the door for me. He does for the women he dates just not me. I don't think he even notices that I'm female anymore actually maybe he never has. I sigh and let myself out the truck.


Brody


Brody pulled back to admire her face instantly finding the hairstyle becoming on her. It gave him an unobstructed view of the perfect symmetry that was her face. His only regret was that he hadn't the opportunity to thread his hands through her hair as he made love to her.

I'm fucking this up again. I can feel her withdrawing. I'm the one they call to pull her out of the shell. I've never been the one forcing her inside. I'm trying to make do with what we have. Her last trip out she made it clear that I was firmly in the friend...fuck that at least as a friend I had a shot; she likened me to a brother. I know I'm an ass after fifteen years I should be honored but I'm not. I'm frustrated, horny, annoyed and terrified of losing her. Things would flow smoother if she'd quit fucking with me. She has to know I bought that big ass tub for her. She had to know I walked my 6"4', flannel shirt and timberland boot wearing self into the candles store in town and spent $200.00 on honeysuckle scented candles. She is so frustrating god if I hear one more woman gripe about needing more than words I'll shoot myself. All that's left is for me to sky write my feelings but she's still not getting it. My mom told me to just tell her and let the chips fall where they may but I can't do that. My feelings for her have already added a chasm of discord into our relationship but this fortnight I will bridge the gap. It'll be like before easy as breathing.

As a matter of fact that's what I'm going to concentrate on and not the heaviness developing in my pants since she mentioned the fucking tub because I no longer see the road ahead of me. All I see is her brown flesh and dark dusky nipples rising out of sudsy water dripping down her body. So now I’m sporting wood.

Fuck! Did she just say shower at least before there were suds covering the naughty bits but now there is only flesh. I have got to pull it together I'm squeezing the life out of my steering wheel. When she sighs like a relaxed kitty I almost pull the whole thing off in my hand.

Thank God we are home for as far as the eye can see is my land, these slopes mountains and creek belong to me and if I croak it belongs to her but she doesn't know that. Not yet. I hop out the truck and make my way to the trunk. I peek at her as she disembarks and if her ass has anything to do with it, it's going to be a hard couple of weeks. Cold showers here I come.

"Jordan just get your purse and go inside. I'll get everything else." I tell her as she makes her way to help me with her bags. She's independent like that, not prissy but feminine.

"You sure" she's asking but she's already making her way to my house, I wished like hell it was our house, shit she already has a key. As far as I'm concerned, and apparently a few ex-girlfriends she is the lady of the house and I'm ok with that .


By the time I make my way in she is already drawing a bath. The water running and sweet smell permeating the air is enticing me, goading me into action but not today. I have fourteen days till She goes back or better yet fourteen days to get her to stay to make Jordan mine or let her go forever.



Jordan

"Jordan!" Some oneis yelling for me but I just need five more minutes.

I thrashed in fright but the water lulls me back to a peaceful lumber and slide further into the over sized soaker tub. This timeI take in water and begin coughing as I hack away I accidentally throw my head back as a whopper of a coughing fit ensues. I just need to catch my breath to let him know ok but my lungs won't cooperate.

"Jordan! Jordan are you ok in there!"

I hear him getting more frantic and I try to stave off another bout of coughs. This water trickling down the wrong pipe is a bitch. I manage to croak out his name."Brody"

That's all I managed to get out before the large wood door is broken clear off the hinges.

"What the fuck Brody! Get out of here!" I scream rising from the tub with my throat burning. The suds have long since gone but at least the water provided me with some coverage yet I stood up. Why’d I stand up?

Even though I'm cursing a blue streak I’m secretly thrilled that there is a python growing in his pants and I am the catalyst. I shouldn't take his physical reaction as a victory but I do, however small at least I know he is not completely unaffected by me.

I don't have self-esteem issues I love myself. I love myself enough to live my truth regardless of the consequences but I also have to respect his. His dick may like me but the rest of him doesn't see me like that, never has and never will.

I’ve been standing here nude for way longer that what is appropriate. I should have grabbed a towel my robe anything to cover up. I should at least pretend I have some modesty but this opportunity will never arise again. Maybe I should just step out the tub and press my shivering, naked body to his and see what happens. What the hell am I thinking?

I was so transfixed with his impressive package it took me some time to draw my head upward to his face Brody face his pale but his cheeks and neck are red and ruddy. He hasn't looked like ruddy Rodyi n years but I'm taken back to a time when he wasn't made up of tightly corded muscle, when he was more clumsy than agile, to the boy who I told everything...almost everything.

Brody

God damn it give me a break. The fantasy on the car ride home was nothing compared to the real thing. I’m a prick because she clearly hasn't drowned and the bump I heard has her no worse for wear but I'm still here still taking her all in every sexy dip and curve. My dick is literally throbbing. I've been sexually active since fifteen but I'm sure I've never wanted a woman more than at this very moment. On some level she has to know that she is the love of my life. The one thing that I desire most I've spent years perfecting the ruse so much so that there were large lapses of time where I believed the lie but here, now I see that she is it. This has to work because I'm not sure I can let her go if she doesn't feel the same, if she is not capable of ever returning the overwhelming feelings of desire, and love it might kill me.

I watch as she lifts one silken leg and places it on the mat. I bought one of those memory foam mats even though I prefer the fluffy cloth kind, she doesn't.
I'm trying to think of anything but her nudity, her water slick skin it reminds me of cinnamon but her nipples are chocolate. Small thick pieces of chocolate meant for me to lick and suck. Fuck I’m leaking. I haven't even touched her yet and I'm leaking. How embarrassing no wonder she doesn't play with boys.

She was yelling before but no longer now she is just watching me watch her. I am sweating, leaking and no doubt ruddy but the look in her eyes is wanton. I should take my chance with her guard down. I step forward my eye on the smooth clean shaven prize. This phase of winning her affection was scheduled for much later. Had to get her to see me as a man and then try to convince her to give men a chance but I don't think I can wait.

"Jordan I thought you were hurt. I just need you...to come. I mean ...I came ...fuck it all." I said blowing out my humiliated breath and take a step...






Jordan

Backwards he fucking took a step backwards turned around and left. My insides were being crushed with warring emotions. A brew, equal parts embarrassment, disappointment and fear. But one thing was crystal clear Brody Neilson had no desire to push the boundaries of our relationship.

Truly.

I should be happy things could go back to normal where we both get drunk of egg nog and Jack, chase skirts to see who can get more numbers.

I don't even date men. Not really any way yet another reason to be happy to return to the status quo.

I quickly lotion my body the towel I grasped for really isn't necessary considering how long I was out of the water.

I decide I’ll break the oncoming awkwardness with laughter. I know exactly what to do. I open my luggage and pull it out. He is going to die when he sees me in this.

I struggle a little to put it on, it's been several years since I've had the need for something' like this. I brush my damp hair away from my face and go in search of Brody.

I must have taken longer than I thought though because he is now wearing knit lounge pants and a white t shirt sitting playing chess on his laptop. The damn shirt is stretched to capacity it even weathered in some spots. I'll buy him some more, I'll order them from this South American boutique the cotton is so much softer than what he can get here.

He lifts his head his face is contrite but only for a moment, just long enough for him to take in my apparel.

His laugh starts as a stutter and grows until his unyielding delight has him bent over clutching his six pack. To think he complains about gaining weight since it used to be eight.

"Jordan what the hell are you wearing? I... Where did you find that thing."



Brody

This is why she is perfection. After the bathroom incident things could have been extremely awkward but instead I'm trying not to piss myself because she has a rainbow bright onsie on. It has the plastic on the pad of the foot and everything. Her smile is luminous and contagious.

Finally my laughter subsides and I notice she had a gift bag in her hand. She's strolling over to me with it dangling of two fingers it shifts like a pendulum. She stands right in front of my desk. Thanks to her I've forfeited the chess match.

"This is yours." she says pulling out an obscene amount of soft, fabric with ...ohh that can't be... Transformers, not the electrical kind, the movie kind but this print is old school. "its how they looked when we were kids."

"Jordan where did you find these." My throat is a little tight because we were wearing a miniature replica of these on our last sleep over. Our parents thought it was inappropriate for us to sleep over after we turned twelve. With my feelings as they are now I guess I couldn't fault them.


"I have my sources." She says smiling she places it on my desk. She is confident, she knows I'll put on this ridiculous get up if it will keep her cheeks pointed skyward. She has to know I live for that...for her smile. If she doesn't by now she will before she leaves here to go back to home.


"Ok I'll go so you can get dressed." And then all I have to look at is her plump derrière in the onsie, the fabric strains with each step as each cheek gains prominence with each step. When she closes the door I sigh because I doubt I can hold out.

It takes me a few minutes to get the thing on and though I would rather be water boarded than admit to it. This thing is comfy.

She is already opening large clear containers each neatly labeled by the only person she trusts to exact the task...herself.

I'm not offended, I earned my demoted status in high school I was a pack rat, unorganized mess and she the ying to my yang was an organizational genius.

"Do you need any help?" I ask almost bashful even though this is my house.

"No just sit there and look pretty?"

"Yes master"

"I am not that bad. You act like I'm a tyrannical psychopath labeling and sorting for the masses.

I sat quietly because as far as I was concerned it was a pretty accurate description but I couldn't tell her that.

She picks up a photo of me with my ex girlfriend . "Do you want to keep this?"


"No. I didn't keep her so why bother."

"What happened? I liked her?"

I bristled at that. I resented that she never seemed the list bit jealous or territorial with me.

"She passed her place."

"Care to Elaborate?"

"No."

"No?" She pressed tearing her eyes from the files in front of her.

"No"

"Hmmp" she shrugs.

"What"

"You know you’re the only person who. Would use their vacation time to organize someone's home?

“Don’t get it twisted I wouldn’t do this for anyone else but you.”
I try to keep my face neutral but it makes me damn near giddy when she says things like that. Those morsels and small crumbs make me feel like I have a chance, like what I’m doing now is not crazy and detrimental to one of the most important relationship in my life but moving us to the next level. I hope I’m right.






Chapter End Notes:

This story is what I have been tinkering with when I should be finishing my other sories. Please excuse the errors and let me know if its worth continuing. Im on the fence. Thanks for reading.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.