Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Please be aware of this book, for it will be very graphic.




Author's Chapter Notes:

This is Julian Polks author note....no mine! I'm a girl. Julian is made up lol enjoy anyway.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

    Good evening, my name is Julian Polk and the story I’ll be telling you tonight, whether you are lying in your beds or in the middle of some important papers to organize, will not be in my point of view. I will be saying my name in third person throughout this whole story. I’d like to say I was born in the year 1955 and bred in London, England. If any of you are familiar with my type of writing, I usually write about sex, but more in a poetic way, not in a raunchy tale of penetration and cum splattering all over the woman’s face, but of true gripping, toe curling, sex. I respect a woman’s body for interest of what they can do and how they let this gut-curdling world stay alive with just a push of their womb. Anyway back to the subject.

 

   Let me start by saying that the woman in this story was a virgin before I met her. However, she was one of those rare species of virgins who practically fantasized about intimacy and being close to a man’s body heat, whether sweat or smell. Her name was Frankie and I absolutely was addicted to her and could never get enough of her body. I have to say I was proud of being her first and only, but we’ll get the ‘only’ part of the story later. I’m not going to start off the book of how we met…because it’s basically just a bit too long. I’ll start off in the year 1989 when our love started to bloom after six months of knowing each other and two months after she lost her virginity to me. However, I’ll tell you in a short paraphrased version that we met in the America’s. She was working as a waitress in New Orleans, where I was signing autographs from my past book “Art of Seduction”. She started off saying that she didn’t really like the book much and that it could’ve been less graphic with the sex, but I could see behind that fake façade anywhere.  Usually, I’m a bit lazy when it comes to the chase, but I couldn’t resist. Her brown caramel skin and beautiful plump…everything was calling to me like a dog in heat.

 

   Excuse me… for getting off track. Any who, this short-story novel will began in the year 1989 as stated in Skiathos, Greece, of where I get most of my inspiration for my books, and also just because I wanted to take her somewhere nice for a change instead of the clichéd Paris trip. In the novel you’ll notice that I will be very descriptive in some parts, so if you are underage…I wouldn’t recommend such. I hope you all enjoy.

 

Thank you!

 

Julian Polk

 

 

 

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSYyPiyv5r5VzdLrqXmY1jO-qBJuMDmC8Ex6a7TSYdRfb1CJbA

 






Chapter End Notes:

Hoped you enjoyed that and hopefully my computer won't delete this one! lol







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.