Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

-Hi guys! yes I am sorry that my writing skills are not great, the story may seem weak. I am new to writing. I am going to find a editor soon, so don't be mean, but criticism is welcomed!




Author's Chapter Notes:

Mamea has 60 servants.

 

In the story people will say slaves or servants it means the same thing, its just to terms for the same thing, servants are considered collectables to nobles, so they are bought and traded. some servants are used for maids, cooks and tailors and other occupational jobs around while still being owned. some servants dont live in esates like lura and anakira under watchful eyes. some servants have their own houses but still follow orders from their owners. this only happens in thedas.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


When mamea and I arrived home from the ball, mamea was somewhat sober and cheerily, she called for Winston the bulter to help her up to her room and I feeling like I have been crushed by heavy boulders when into the servants bathhouse, stripping off the heavy dress and pulleed the lever letting the warm water fall over me.

 

I could not understand tonight, The prince of thedas flirting me, mamea doing that to me,, maybe I shouldnt feel so sick about it maybe she had good reason for doing that, Maybe she just wanted to see if some nobleman tried to force his self on me,,

 

I dried off my body and went into the servant's quarters in the house, mamea's estate was very very big, the estate was left to her after the passing of her 3rd husband Lord Vanker, The house was made of logs and stone from Winterfost mountains and the floor was hardwood all over, the servant quarters were a seperate part of the house.

 

The servant quarters were not shabby, but wasn't anything appealing and extragant as the rest of estate, it was 4 stories and each part consisted of the servants who mamea owned.. The rooms had 8 people in it, some of them had to share beds or sleep on the floor. The servant bathhouse was across from the quarters. it was far enough from the estate that servants knew their place and close enough for us to know she owned us.

 

Mamea decided That I her pet, did not need a room with other servants so..she allowed me to have a room with lura. That did not go over well with the rest of servants, they all asumed mamea was favoring me or I was in a sexual relationship with her to acquire these things. I did not look at what  mamea gives me as gifts, more like torture so the other servants can further push me away and mistreat me.

 

lura was understanding, she know I wasnt in some sort of relationship with mamea and she will warn me everytime if there was glass or rocks in my food or traps for me. I was grateful for lura.

 

 

 

As I made my way into my room, I could hear the snores and bed creaking from the passing rooms, I ingored it all..I just wanted to pass out?

 

"oh look who it is, its the pet or little whore"

 

I knew that horrible voice, Mira,

 

I turn around slowly, Mira was had long unruly blonder hair that fell over her shoulders and large browns and pouty lips.

 

To say mira wasn't pretty but it would be a lie, she did not have like me at all and I knew why, I knew the reason who for the rage towards me. 

 

"what do you want?"

 

"I hate you. you think you are so special because you have sex with the madame and get all this special treatment! you are not special, you are a servant! you should be treated like us!"

 

"Mira I have no control over my situation, I am a servant like you! I don't know why she gives me this treatment! I don't want it..I have to scrub the floors and walls like you, I have to bath her and fetch her things. so to say I am any diffrent is a lie and you know it!"

 

"maybe because you don't look like anyone else here! You are the only dark skin servant here! its because you are a special little breed to her-"

 

I quickly go into my room before I can hear anymore of her, I lean against my close door..I need to get out of this life, I can't keep doing this..I felt like crying and throwing up. Maybe Mira was right, I was the only girl here with my skin tone and maybe I am just her little exotic pet,,

 

I went to my bed and lura was already sleeping, I love her so much.. She made life here worth living and keep me from doing the inthinkable that many servants before me has already done.

 

I crawl into the warm bed and wrap my arms around lura, her skin is so warm and soft. I wait until the sleep come over me, I just wanted to stop thinking about mamea's cold fingers touching me and Mira's words.

 

The Next Morning, I wake up to a nightmare, I had a awful dream that mamea's cold lips were on me and her fingers touching my body, I could not scream or run,

 

I shake off the dream and Put on my servant's collar and  dress from my chest, I look in the mirror and I see a girl who did not sleep well, my skin looked dull and circles under my eyes. I tied my hair up using a ribbon.

 

when I closed my door behind their was loud talking and excitement spreading through the quarters, I walk faster down the hallway to see what was the commotion.

 

when i entered the kitchen area, there was mamea and Kana and Bellan standing with a paper in her hands, with a stern look on her face. I look over and see Bellan, it was a shock to most of the servants in the pack area to even see bellan, he's been gone a year!

 

Bellan was Mamea's only son and he Was always traveling around learning about the world and history, Bellan wasn't like his siblings or his mother. He treated us like actual humans and converse with us and what tell us about his studies, even if we didnt understand him Bellan was well admired with us.

 

"Hello Servants, I have exciting news today, we have recieved an invitation to an actual held in the Capital! Isn't it exciting?" Mamea starts to smile and Kana grins cruelly at us, making her red painted lips look like blood. but knowing kana it could very well be blood..

 

I did not like the sound of the auction, I was the most knowledgable from being around mamea and the noblity more than the others, I know about the auction, its an event where the nobles trade for best slaves, sell the best or worst.. drink and eat finger foods.

 

I heard about the auction, it was a big thing in thedas and it comes up alot when I attend the balls and events on mamea's side.

 

Mamea trains her eyes on every one of her slaves and her eyes stay on me longer than the others, which the others did not miss. then she continues talking about the auction, I drown her out and I feel someone;s hand hold mines. I know it was Lura..

 

"Hey kira, sorry I did not stay to see you after you came home" she whispered 

 

"it's okay lura, it was uneventful and boring." I did not know whether to tell her about Alkar. I already knew I was not bringing up mamea..

 

"So my servants, Kana, Bellan and I will lookover everyone and find the best servants to take with us to the auction. now you have 30 mins to get prep for the onceover, Now be gone"

 

As the servants bowed to their mistress and scattered away.

 

I looked over to them, Kana looked pleased and while bellan wanted to throw up. Mamea knew bellan hated this..was she doing it because he was gone for so long? Or was it something else?

 

I looked over to lura and her eyes was filled with worry, her hand tighten around mines.

 

"Hey Kira, what if they decide to get rid of me?"

 

"Don't worry, you are the orlia flower here, Mamea would not get rid you."I knew that for the fact, mamea boasts about lura being the orlia flower in a bunch of weeds. 

 

"well I better get ready then, you better hurry also!" 

 

I watched lura walk away towards the bathhouse.

 

I had a bad feeling about the onceover they are going to do, I was not concerned about bellan, But kana and mamea was questionable..knowing kana's cruelty its not going to be great.

 

I noticed mamea coming towards me, Her strawberry blonde and grey hair in a bun, wearing a floor length pale dress and diamonds in her ears. She looked so out of place inside of our quarters.

 

"hello, my pet, did you hear what I said about the auction or was you to busy chatting with my flower?" She spoke softly as she grabbed my arms taking me down the hallway.

 

"I heard you mamea, Is Lura and I going up for auction?" 

 

"Oh no. I could never give you up..ever, " she stroked my face softly. "I could fetch a fortune for you, your skin tone is rare and so beautiful pet" 

 

"Thank You Mistress" I felt weird being alone with her, the words coming out of her mouth, Made me feel uneasy..

 

I could hear kana yelling for mamea..

 

Mamea looked at me with appraising eyes, and touched my lips with her cold fingers.

 

"You are very special to me. I am letting go of Nika and You will now be my personal Maid now, so pack your things Pet, You are moving into the estate with me."

"Now go get ready, I will be expecting you later"

As she walked away from me, I sat down on the hard floor and started to cry, I did not want to leave lura in the quarters, I want to stay here.. I don't know what mamea expects from me, maybe Mira had a point of her wanting sexual favors for me. But that's impossible..she dates men! 

I Don't know why at the moment I thought of Alkar.. I don't want to be his whore or be Mamea's personal chambermaid, I want to make my own choices..I can't leave lura and I can't leave what I always known as well..

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.