Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I was going through the various challenges, and this one caught my eye. Be forewarned, that I don't follow Serena or her sister's careers closely enough to say that I'm a die-hard fan. I googled Sascha and this story about the catfishing popped up right away on Sports Illustrated.

So while I don't usually write/fantasize about real people, this story piqued my interest enough to want to explore this in writing. And as I cannot just yet get into Serena's mindset just yet, I thought I'd start with Sascha's POV.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



"Well, Heidi?" I began. We had just thrown ourselves onto the couch after another long interview. This suite was nice. I could smell some fresh flowers somewhere. Or maybe it was her perfume.

"You can call me Ms. Williams," Serena snapped, as she pulled her feet out of her Louboutins and put them onto my lap. My hands went to them automatically, massaging, as she flexed her toes. The diamond-studded pendant on her anklet twinkled.

"Why you do that? People will think you crazy..." I was so frustrated, I couldn't help my accent coming out. The familiar motions of stroking her muscles and feeling them relax under my fingers calmed me somewhat. I couldn't believe she'd spent more than a month creating a fake persona to flirt with me with text messages and on FaceBook. 


"I don't give a fuck what other people think. You know that." She inspected her long legs peeking out from under her pencil skirt. Then the silky skin on the back of her arms. She reached down into her Kelly bag sitting on the ground and pulled out a tube of skin creme.

I sighed as I took it from her and opened it. I squirted some onto my palm, and started with her legs. Those long lean muscles under milk chocolate silk.

"I really liked Heidi." Her skirt raised slowly up her thighs. I pressed harder than was needed, and I heard her moan in response, pushing back. "But if you are Heidi, then I guess that means I really like you."

"Ha!" Serena laughed derisively, "you like blonde-haired Latino-french Heidi, but you'd never like me." She bit her lip and looked away.

"Course I like you. You're my best friend." I switched to her left leg. She swung her right leg over my shoulder. I tried not to look THERE. From the corner of my eye, I knew it was blue. My favourite colour. Probably lacy too.

I took a deep breath, thinking of my grandmother back home in Munich. She had just had hip replacement surgery, and I was helping my parents pay for the extra physio that state health insurance didn't cover. That helped me focus.

I held my breath, then swung her leg back over my head and shoulder, and twisted her til her back was to me. She shivered as I creamed the backs of both her arms at the same time.

"Yeah, yeah, friends-schmenz." She jumped up and padded over to the window, taking a bottle of water from a side table with her, "You just don't get it, do you."

"Get what? My English is not so bad. As far as I know, you catfished me, so why are you so mad?"

I was halfway across the room, when she whipped around with a look so fierce, as if she was ready to pound me to dust. That was the look that told me I was in trouble on the court. I didn't have time to process it, when Annabeth, Serena's assistant came bubbling in full of news and gushing on about more inerviews and a nail girl waiting.

Annabeth is cute, but her voice just has me climbing walls. I was about to step away to check my phone, when Serena's voice stopped me in my tracks.

"This isn't finished Bajin! Not by a long shot."

"Alright Boss, see you at training bright and early." I will admit I ran, well walked real fast out of the room. I needed some advice fast.






Chapter End Notes:

Why do you think she did it? Any thoughts?







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.