Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

I'm sure a lot of you have seen Auntie Angel demonstrate her "Grapefruit" technique. I'd seen the video months ago but was super surprised when I peeped a few Chamber ladies discussing it (S/O to lleendaah). I was suddenly inspired and felt like now was as good a time as ever to submit my first story. So here it goes nothing.  Enjoy.

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

“Why does she sound possessed though?” Charlie asked her older sister as she watched a video of a sexpert deep throating a dildo on her phone.

 

 

 

“Probably trying to activate her salivary glands. Lubrication is key. Especially when your man is like TJ.” Her older sister described her husband while taking a swig at her fifth glass of red wine.

 

 

 

“That’s enough! I don’t wanna know that my brother-in-law’s ‘schwanging’ below the belt.” She grimaced.

 

 

 

“Well, excuse me. But I mean it’s kinda hard for me to believe you haven’t seen his bulge at least once. His dick print in his work slacks is awe inspiring. On soft too.” She sighed dreamily while pouring herself another glass. Clearly to tipsy to see her horror stricken little sister’s face.

 

 

 

“Jen, seriously enough. Have you tried this mess before?” She pointed to the woman who was now encircling a grapefruit up and down the faux shaft as she still enthusiastically sucked.

 

 

 

“Girl naw. TJ is allergic to grapefruit. If I tried that mess his Johnson would be burning and looking like a Crunch bar.”

 

 

 

Charlie spit out her wine and giggled like a schoolgirl. “Ok no more wine for you.” She closed the second bottle that they’d practically downed.

 

 

 

“Whatever. What about you? Would Luke be down for it?” Jen savored her last glass slower. At the same time trying to invoke serious conversation.

 

 

 

Charlie looked at her incredulously. “No. Too kinky. Luke’s not the type.”

 

 

 

“Girl y’all are damn near still newlyweds. You better do the kinky stuff while you can still run around the house bucked naked without scaring the kids. If I tried that mess with my kids in the house, I bet money I’d get caught. Junior’s going through his boogie man phase. So, he stays in our bed.”

 

 

 

“I guess you’re right.” Charlie fiddled with the stem of her wine glass.

 

 

 

“Girl, I know I’m right. When you’re married all you need is the right time and place. Sometimes I’m fortunate for either one. But when you got them both you got everything you need to be as freaky and kinky as you wanna be”

 

 

 

Charlie meandered over her sister's drunken testament. She kind of had a point. Things between her and her Luke had gone from hot to cold in the love department. With his recent promotion at work, they were lucky for a date night just to bring them together. Everything was so mechanical. Their newlywed phase was good and over. They were acting like an old couple and only on the cusp of their second anniversary.

 

 

 

“Child you still there?” Jen looked at her little sister quizzically and topped off her last glass of red.

 

 

 

“Oh, yeah I’m fine. I think I’m just ready to head out is all. Just thinking of all the grades I still have to put in tomorrow.” She lied trying to find an excuse to leave their wine laden bonding time to think. She got up to put on her shoes and grab her purse.

 

 

 

“Oh, ok. And Charlie?” her sister stopped her as she grabbed the door knob.

 

 

 

She looked back at Jen as she calmly got off the couch to follow her out. “Yeah?”

 

 

 

She gave her a knowing smirk. “Don’t hurt him girl.”

 

 


 

 

 

 

The next three days were all work and no play. As usual. Charlie got up and ready to face her legion of students while Luke continued to work himself ragged at the accounting firm. By Thursday night, she sat in bed grading papers as he showered in their master bathroom. She heard the door open and was greeted with her shirtless husband. A few pieces of his short cropped hair clung to his forehead. His usually murky blue eyes were sullen. Probably from all that time at the office. A few drops of water clung to his lightly haired toned chest.  

 

 

 

“Luke?” She continued to ogle him. He turned his back to her to finish drying himself. And giving her a show at the same time.

 

 

 

“Yes, Charlie.”

 

 

 

“I want us to go out tomorrow night.”

 

 

 

He let out an exasperated sigh then looked at her while he dressed. “Babe, work’s been crazy. Can’t we just stay in and do something?”

 

 

 

Charlie closed the laptop. Clearly irked. “We haven’t had a legit date night in almost three months.”

 

 

 

By now he had put on some pajama pants, but his lean slightly muscled upper body was still on display. He maneuvered himself beside her underneath the covers. “As soon as we get through this load of clients at work, I promise. I promise we’ll do something special. Just not this week.

 

Ok, babe?” He kissed her cheek and turned his back to her to drift off into dreamland.

 

 

 

She glared at his back. Analyzing all his back muscles until something in her brained clicked.

 

“Ok.” she spoke demurely and focused back on her nearly finished grades.

 

 

 

She knew Luke was too comfortable with the status quo. He was practically lapping in the luxury of doing the bare minimum in their relationship. If she waited on him to be romantic it’d probably be their upcoming anniversary. And that was four months away. It had almost been a month since they’d even made love. Both of them were getting so used to cohabitating. Their monotonous routine. They needed a spark. A dash of spice.

 

 

 

And she knew just what to do.

 

 


 

 

 

Luke walked through the front door and quickly locked it. He turned to cut on the lights and noticed how unusually quiet it was.

 

 

 

“Charlie. Babe, I’m home.” He set the Chinese takeout on the dining room table near the door. He heard no response. Instead, all he heard was a soft click against the laminated wood flooring.

 

 

 

He looked through some mail on the countertop. “I got dinner.”

 

 

 

He felt her presence but still got no response. He looked up from the electricity bill to see why she chose not to speak. And was greeted by quite the sight.

 

 

 

Her usually straight bunned hair was down curled and flowing around her shoulders. Her dark brown eyes were highlighted by coal black makeup and lashes. Her caramel toned complexion was set off by her daring choice of fire engine red lipstick. He noticed that the black silk kimono tied around her waist was enticingly short. It had to stop right underneath her ass.  Her short legs were elongated by a pair sky high strappy stiletto sandals.

 

 

 

“Hey baby.” She spoke in a lustfully enriched tone.

 

 

 

Luke stood staunch with his mouth slightly agape. His bombshell of a wife had him in a stupor. She broke the ice by effortlessly waltzing up to him and snatching the mail out of his hand to toss it back to the countertop. The mail he forgot he was holding.

 

 

 

“Thank you for getting dinner, baby.” She pressed a sensuous kiss to his lips. When she added tongue he finally started responding. He grabbed her waist and took the initiative.  They frenched for what felt like forever. Charlie broke their breathtaking lip lock.

 

 

 

“I’m hungry. But not for Chinese.” She rubbed his chest and dislodged herself from his embrace. She walked off toward their bedroom and looked back at him.

 

 

 

“Get in the shower. I’ll wait for you in the bedroom. I wanna play.”

 

 

 

Luke powered walked to their master bathroom. It was his quickest shower to date. He opened the door to their bedroom to find her standing on her side of the bed.

 

 

 

“Drop the towel and lay down for me baby.”

 

 

 

He quickly threw the towel across the room, laid in the center of their bed and watched her stand at the foot of it. She opened her indecently short silk kimono and let it fall to the floor. Her curvy body was encased in a black lace teddy which left very little to the imagination. Her dusky peaks stood out at full attention. It only made her soft mounds all the more tantalizing.  Her small waist and slightly rounded belly lead to her freshly shaven mons. The scandalous garment was stretched over her wide hips and aided in exaggerating her hourglass figure. 

 

 

 

“You’ve been working so hard lately, baby.” She whispered while slowly climbing on the bed and between his legs. “Keeping all this...” She slowly caressed her hands up his thighs. Ignoring his semi lying against his lower stomach.“...good dick from me.” She looked up at him and held his gaze continuing to rub her hands everywhere but his flexing member.

 

 

 

Getting frustrated he provocatively lifted his hips, “Char...”

 

 

 

“Shhh...” She’d climbed up his midsection. “No excuses. I’m gonna get what I want. And so are you.” She grinded her dampened laced covered sex over his pulsing hard-on.

 

 

 

“But first, you gotta put this on.” She threw the silk blindfold on his chest.

 

 

 

He retrieved it then looked at it quizzically. “Why?”

 

 

 

“Don’t worry about that. You will be well taken care of. Trust me.” She grabbed the blindfold and proceeded to cover his eyes.

 

 

 

“And don’t take it off. Unless I say otherwise.”

 

 

 

He nodded as she continued to kiss her way back down his body and between his legs.

 

 

 

“Mmmm…” She moaned against his pubic bone. “You’re so excited baby. That dick won’t stop flexing.”

 

 

 

She grabbed him and gave him a few tugs before putting her mouth right near the tip. “Just the way I like it.” She tentatively licked it before taking the whole mushroom capped head in her mouth. He whimpered when she let it softly pop out of her mouth.  She traced her tongue on the throbbing vein near the underside of his shaft. She took half of him back in her mouth then massaged the remainder of his shaft with her hands.

 

 

 

“Shit Charlie.” He huskily rumbled as she released him again to envelope him deep down her throat.

 

 

 

“Mmmm...” She moaned as she continued her brazen oral efforts. She stopped deep throating and gently tugged on his shaft. “Look at that hard dick...All for me.” She reached and grabbed the plate with the cutout grapefruit from behind the lamp on her nightstand. She carefully slipped it on top of his pole and began to suckle the head again. All the while, being cautious that none of the juice got in his slit.

 

 

 

“Argh!” he growled when she massaged it down to the lower part of his shaft. She squeezed it around so some the juice would dribble down his balls. She licked, cleaned and polished them off for while. At the same time, she continued to corkscrew the homemade citrus fleshlight up and down his member.

 

 

 

She popped one of his balls out of her mouth, “Mmmm...You like that baby?” She jacked the fruit up and down while he squirmed on the bed at the intensity of it all.

 

 

 

“Aw. Fuck yeah.” He professed his enjoyment in a low throaty baritone.

 

 

 

“Take off the blindfold.” She huskily commanded over the head of his ultra sensitive member.

 

 

 

He whipped it off and was stumped at the piece of fruit being jerked around his dick, “Charlie is that…”

 

 

 

“That’s beside the point. Does it feel good?” Her hand snuggly jerked his shaft a few times.

 

 

 

He winced with pleasure while watching her work him over. “Yeah.”

 

 

 

“You wanna come?” She slowed down and made the fruit even more snug.

 

 

 

“Ooh...” He closed his eyes at the feel of her constantly working him over. “Fuck yes.”

 

 

 

“Ok then.” she swooped her head down and slurped on the head. All the while, she continued to saw his dick through the juicy fruit and suck on the remainder of him.

 

 

 

After a few minutes of that, she began to aggressively vacuum suck his head and jack the rest of his shaft with the fruit. She gazed up at him from below. He was getting antsy. He didn’t know where to put his hands and his guttural moans were becoming more frequent. Luke’s hand abruptly grabbed the top of her bobbing head.

 

 

 

“Charlie...Awww…Ooh…Argh, FUCK.” He unleashed a loud guttural moan as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. He lolled his head from side to side on the pillows.

 

 

 

She continued to suck on her citrus flavored human lollipop. She felt his first spurt of come hit her tongue. It was soon followed by a few more streams of her hubby’s salty tangy treat. She didn’t waste a drop. He was groaning and moaning the whole time. She always loved how vocal he got when he was riled up.

 

 

 

When he stopped coming, she stopped sucking to dismantle the fruit off his softening member. As a final sentiment, she deep throated him to the base and released him from her mouth with a resounding pop. Her eyes went back up to him to see him looking at her still in utter satisfaction. She crawled up his body and straddled him again. She kissed all along his neck and chin.

 

 

 

“Grapefruit, huh?” he spoke while kissing her along her neck and face.

 

 

 

Suddenly shy after her brazen oral display. “Uh, yeah. You like it?” She lifted her head to catch him smiling then chuckling in his usual soothing deep voice.

 

 

 

“Yes. Most definitely.” he kissed her with as much passion as he could muster in his post orgasmic state. Her stomach growled and made them both chuckle.

 

 

 

“So how about some of that cold Chinese takeout?” She grinned.

 

 

 

“I mean I am pretty hungry...” He flipped her over and traced his hand from her collar bone down to her dusky peaks. He tweaked both of them, which incited a slew of her breathy moans. He kissed his way down her thighs.

 

 

 

He breathed over her soaked lace covered center.  “...but not for Chinese.”

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Please review. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

CaramelGal







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.