Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

 

Her© 2014 by Islandlass

 

 




Author's Chapter Notes:

This would not have been possible were it not for the subtle (read: death threats) suggestions by Intellectual Titmouse and Elizablue. I thank them for giving me the courage to try my luck out.

Intellectual Titmouse deserves an additional set of thanks for being a beta. Any further grammatical inconsistencies are solely of my own mistakes.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Joshua had to take a piss. Badly. But he didn't want to wake her up with his movements. If she arose and made that sleepy moaning sound . . . his dick started to twitch upward.

No, he mentally commanded his groin. No man enjoys peeing through a hard-on.

Once the deed was done and hands were washed, Joshua walked back into the small living space dominated by the bed. It presented him with quite a scene: mangled sheets, jizz spilt from slippery used condoms, Tara.

He leaned against the cold radiator under the window and took notice of her sleep style: somewhat on her back but almost on her right side with her head knocked completely to the right.

Jesus, that woman is weird, he laughed to himself while watching her. But then his mind shifted back to 4 hours prior, when it was he that put her in an awkward position against the corner of the mattress to hit her spot good and hard while she grunted and squealed with each thrust. It was one thing to hear her coo and caw, waxing near-guttural poetics in song. It was another to feel her hot breath on your neck and taste her raw need that literally pulled at your animalistic core.

Joshua felt divided: get back in bed for more fucking or just get the fuck out of the hotel as fast as possible. Either way, this was going to be complicated.

His feet stayed rooted, flexing toes into carpet that hadn't been plush since the 1960s.

The room was dark except for slices of moonlight peering through the broken shades over the window. The hotel wasn't the worst place his band had ever stayed. But it still wasn't where they should be. It still wasn't where she deserved to lay that soft, curvy body. Joshua took notice of her dark breasts and the largeness of her areolas. They taunted him like a beacon, beckoning him to lay claim on her extraordinary nipples. Leaning closer, he noted that while on her back, her nipples must've shot up a good couple of inches. At least, they felt that way in his mouth.

Joshua's dick jerked twice, rising up to the memory. Goddamn, that body of hers...that also held the most amazing voice he'd ever heard.

When he brought her to the rest of the band to audition, the boys weren't too happy. A black woman to lead their hard-rock style? And a chunky woman sporting an afro?

The guys looked at him, wondering if they were going to turn into some 1970s funk/disco cover band. To be honest, the boys just wanted some eye candy to stare at from behind as long as she could hold a tune. Preferably someone with big eager eyes and insatiable need to suck dicks. He knew the boys really weren't concerned with talent. Most dudes don't want a woman that's going to be work. To them, Tara was just another typical angry black chick, but not the kind of anger that worked for their rock-n-roll. Joshua wasn't surprised that they couldn't see the sadness behind the anger.

It wasn't his business and to be honest, he need whatever demons Tara had, they helped fuel the drive and energy in her-

Tara unexpectedly let out a loud honking snort then proceeded to imitate a buzz saw cutting through New Jersey pine barrens.

Joshua had to shake his head. But goddamn, that woman could snore!

Thankfully, it lasted only a few minutes. How long was he going to be there?

I should go, he thought, his eyes roving her curves. No, I should really fucking go.

He continued to stare at her as she lay asleep. The slivers of silver light peeking through the shades cast a glow to Tara's skin, making it look darker, smooth; not like the rich dark cocoa when she was bathed in soft pink and yellow gels on stage. No, right now, color was absent but she was still fucking beautiful- like someone out of an old black and white film. Right then, Tara shifted to lie on her left side, presenting her afro, mushed and flattened on its right side. It was a strange look, not one he was accustomed to but hell, who is, these days? Unlike his friends, Joshua found women of all shades and sizes attractive, but the ladies that ended up under him (or above) wore their hair smoother, straighter.

He had to chuckle again. Tara always had to be different. He wasn't sure if she conscious of it or not. He once heard her and her sisters fight to get her to wear hair extensions or wigs for the band's performances.

"Fuck that shit!" Tara yelled, throwing a bag of hair across the dressing room floor so hard that it disturbed Joshua's bass stand.  "If folks got a problem with my kinky hair, them bitches can go buy Katy Perry tickets!"

Yeah, that woman had a temper. It always seemed to flare up over issues about her weight or hair or that fuckwit boyfriend of hers. Well, as of 10 p.m. last night, Damon "Dee-lish" was an ex now. What a dumbass to be caught fucking some other woman. Sure, the city was big but this dumbass decided to fuck around a little too close to home. Enough folks knew. Dude was too high off his own shit to think Tara wouldn't catch on.

He had to hand it to Tara. No matter what shit went down before a show, she knew how to keep it together or at least feed it into their live performances.

And Goddamn, she was on fire tonight! Singing and grinding on him brought the club to a hot pitch. She had to have known how more men pushed their way to the stage, eyes glazed from alcohol, while frothing at the mouth.  Somebody was going to get in that ass tonight and they all swore it was going to be them. Even Joshua couldn't stop himself from wishing it would be him.

How many nights had he slipped a hand under the sheets to the thought of her meaty, perfectly rounded ass? How many times did he get caught rubbing one out to her while a fan lay next to him, worn out from post-show fucking?

And here he was again, looking at her matted up hair, half-hidden under a pillow. His dick stayed hard.

Joshua thought back to the end of their set. The ear-piercing whistling and cheering they received hit them like methamphetamine high. They damn-near floated off stage, shaking and buzzing from all that thunderous applause. But not Tara. While the rest of the guys were fist-pumping and slapping high-fives as they headed to the dressing room, Tara just stood there, leaning against the stair rail. Never taking his eyes off her, Joshua handed his bass off to the near tech guy and touched her shoulder.

"Hey," Joshua whispered. But the cacophony of cheers and applause made it impossible to be heard. "Hey, Tara," he turned her half around to face him, but her head stayed down.

What the fuck is this? Joshua felt something deep waver inside his belly; like the occasions he'd come home from school to the tv blaring loudly, with empty bottles of Jack Daniels on the couch and his mom's prescription meds on the floor.

Joshua hoped to God that Tara wasn't crying. He didn't know what to do with crying women.

"Hey Tara," he said, bending his head lower and moving closer to hers. "You ok?"

Tara raised her head and look directly at him. Joshua saw no tears. What he saw was worse than that. On stage, she was an Empress and toyed with the audience as if they were her subjects. But for Joshua, when Tara sang, he knew there was finally someone else who felt what he felt. He wasn't crazy.

When Tara sang, he didn't feel alone.

No one could ever tell from his near-listless gaze as he performed, but when she cast her eyes upon him as her voice flowed out, Joshua was bathed in a kind of bliss that burned and healed him at the same time.

And tonight, Tara sang with extra fire. Her surprise finale caught her boyfriend completely off guard. She took Damon's infidelity, what could have been an embarrassment, and ridiculed him in front of the world. Yes, tonight on stage, Tara reigned on high.

But afterwards, as tech crews busily rushed about changing stage settings for the main act, Tara looked at Joshua with such vulnerability and...what was it? Defeat?

Gazing into her eyes, into the wide gulf of pain, he had to do something. So, he helped her fall into a several glasses of tequila. Back at the hotel, he helped her fall into bed. He let his hands "accidentally" graze her breasts. And then Tara gave him a wide devious smile. That Empress look was back although, clouded by alcohol.

He wanted to know how she tasted.

But it was Tara that initiated the kiss. From the moment their lips touched, a swell of desire rose up and crashed over him. Before he could make sense of it, their tongues reached out for battle. Blood rushed straight down, his swollen dick looking for a way out of his pants. He had to slow them down.

With the little sober reserve he had, he pushed himself off Tara to give them a moment. Before he could ask if this was right, he saw something different in her eyes; someone different.

Joshua queried if he should introduce himself.

"Hello," he whispered, his eyes briefly looked to her lips, wet from the barrage of kisses.

"Hi."

Joshua blinked twice, trying to remember if he had ever seen Tara like this. He felt a pang of...something. Looking closely into her dark brown eyes, he felt himself spiraling down. Without realizing it, Joshua's mouth descended on hers again. His mind recalled that look he'd never seen and he heard her saying "hi" again.

His dick was thick and heavy with need, but his mind recalled that look and reached out to her, towards some ephemeral craving.    

Joshua's mind returned to the present. He looked back at Tara's dark and deliciously succulent breasts.

Shit, he thought, when does she not look good enough to fuck?

The need to bury himself in that sweet pussy again was overwhelming. Joshua put a hand to his groin as he recalled how tight and warm she was. And wet! Jesus fuck. Tara's juices were bountiful and pooled around him. If a man had drown that way...shit, it wasn't a bad way to go!

Yeah, things were going to get complicated. Joshua was not looking for complicated. Isn't that why they preferred to tap fangirl ass? And what was the rest of the band going to say if things with Tara go south? They would never find another singer like her. There was no one like Tara.

Shit, I don't have time for this.

Joshua set about to find his clothes and shoes before she could wake. He'd figure a way to fix this. Hell, she probably wouldn't even remember after all that tequila she'd downed just a few hours before. He rubbed his neck, his fingers coming away with dried, crusty remnants of their wild night. On his neck?! Who can say whose cum it was for sure: hers, his, theirs . . . he couldn't help but smile. Damn, that woman was fun in the sack.

I should really fucking go, his mind repeated yet again.

Joshua hadn't tiptoed since he was 14 and sneaking back into his dad's row home before the old drunk would wake to treat him like a tetherball. But he was tiptoeing now, avoiding something more than just an awkward acknowledgement. Just as he reached for the door knob, he heard the bed creak and Tara groan out loud.

"Goddamn, J," she mumbled into the mattress, her head buried under her pillow. "Good thing you didn't break my pussy."

That comment made him crack half a smile and step back from the door. Was that a challenge? This woman...

"Oh, you think we're done?" he asked, dropping his shirt and shoes then pushed his jeans down his hips and legs.

Not expecting a response, Tara jumped a little, startled that his voice was coming from another part of the room. She spun over to her back just in time to watch him saunter over to her, pawing his erect member in hand.

Tara looked longingly at his dick, licking her lips as if in preparation to devour a mighty feast.

Just then, Tara's side of the bed dipped under Joshua's weight. At the foot of the bed, he whipped the cover sheet completely off the bed to slowly crawl his way up Tara's body, kissing and nibbling her in places no man before had tried. He stopped at the apex of her pubic mound; her thick yet toned thighs held guard, hiding from him the thing he desperately wanted now.

He lightly stroked her rounded mound which made her thighs buckle briefly. But they stayed closed. He lowered his head and rolled his nose in the softness of her curly short hairs. Tara took a swift intake of air as her ass pushed backwards into the bed.

He inhaled deeply, taking in her musky scent. He couldn't remember the last time he had been with a woman who had pubic hair. Only hair can hold musk that heady, he thought, as his tongue took a gamble to swipe her legs open. When did that become a bad thing? he wondered as he tried to nudge his tongue through and taste that sweet pussy. He felt her tremble but the object of his desire stayed locked away.

With that, Joshua placed his hands on either side of Tara's hips to raise his head and shoulders so that his eye level would match hers.

"Tara," Joshua began, calling her direct attention.

Tara hesitated momentarily then cocked an eyebrow in curiosity, ignoring the amount of wetness pooling down the crack of her ass.

"Open your legs for me," he said in half whisper/half command while his eyes darkened with intense purpose, forcing her to heed his demand.

As if she had no will of her own, her thighs parted.

Glancing down, he wasn't satisfied. "Wider," he said a point louder. He wanted to see her all of her lips and folds, down to the W-shape bottom of her ass. Tara compiled and spread her legs wide enough to fit his shoulders in, if he wanted.

What little light there was coming in from the slotted window shade made her wetness shine white. Joshua took his index finger and sketched along her outer lips, watching the beads and threads of her stickiness almost twinkle in the silver light.

Joshua added his middle finger to trace from her ass to her clitoris, letting his two fingers catch Tara's juices. He locked eyes with Tara again as he dipped his fingers, covered in her delicious residue, into his mouth.

Joshua heard a forced puff of breath escape Tara's lips.

He chuckled to himself, evidence that Tara elicited a sound that spoke emotional thought without words. Instinctually, she went to clasp her thighs shut in embarrassment. Joshua's fingers painlessly sunk into her legs, stilling her. Keeping his eyes on hers, he shook his head slowly, as if to hypnotize her into obedience.

She was to never shut herself from him. Ever.

Joshua kept his eyes with hers for moments longer until he felt she would comply. Then he dipped his head to quench the achy thirst he's felt in his...what? Loins? Head? Both?

Something in the back of his mind tried niggle something forth; another area of his that felt the ache, maybe?

No, not now.

Joshua wanted to feast on Tara; just to have his fill. I just need this right now. No, it was more than that. The answer wouldn't come until many orgasms later, after he licked and sucked her until she screamed loud enough to bring security to their door. It was long after she blew him so well that she damn-near sent him into fetal position. The answer came when his back and dick were supposed to be too sore to perform one more fuck and Tara should have been too dehydrated from water loss via sexual excitement and orgasm.

But there they went again, with the sun casting bright orange ray slices through the window shade. Face-to face, both open-mouthed exchanging exhales as they fucked towards that mutual orgasm. Their lower bodies pumping together, pushing harder and harder while their eyes remained steady and fixed on each other's. And in the moment that he heard Tara's moans turned to a higher pitch and felt her body start to lose its rhythm to the magnitude of her orgasm. His own release was fighting its way out of him too.

But he fought to hold out for a few seconds more. He needed to see "it". And there it was, just as her pupils dilated and her body erupted into fits as she grunted out, Joshua saw the thing he wanted to see in her eyes. And it was then he could finally come.

 I needed that, he thought.

I needed to see *her*.

He was barely conscious (or conscientious) enough to slide off her before they passed out in an entanglement of sweaty, matted hair, and sticky legs.

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading. This may be the part 1 of a series. If you all see fit, then I can consider expanding Joshua and Tara's story.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.