Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hi! This is my first post on here, I hope yall enjoy it,

Please leave constructive feedback.

1.0 Paragraphs fixed.

The story might be subject to changes throughout time, however, they won't affect the plot.




Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter now updated!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


As the clock on her phone strikes 6 her eyes open, looking through the cracked dusty window next to the bed. The sun rays are still too weak to break into the room, which is half dark. The light turns into a cold blue color on the empty white walls.


She brings her thumb to her bottom lip as somebody who's diving into her own thoughts early in the morning.  Still, her eyes are numb and so is her expression. A small foolish smile now on her face shows her teeth through her big lips, still red from the night before. Her make-up didn't let her down after all, as she didn't get the chance to take it off. 


She lets out a high pitched moan, as she just realized she accomplished something particularly great.


Her tongue licking around her inner lips lets the dawn know she's not thinking about anything but the aroma that is still on them.  As she tastes them, she reaches for the end table. Her hand roaming it, swiping it completely, her palm encounters what she was looking for. The lighter placed right on top, carefully. She gently slides a packet of cigarettes towards her, making no sound at all. Now letting it fall between her naked breasts she plays with it. Her thumb scratches on the side of the packet letting out a clicking noise. Holding it still in her hand, her thumbnail defines the borders of it, until some pressure she applies on the bottom of the lid cracks it open. Looking at the ceiling, she can see the refection of some car passing by, mutated as flashes, interrupting the shady kind of blue that's been ruling over the room, since she woke up.  Her fingers running from left to right on the barely exposed cigarettes, telling her only one of them is gone. The others all in the same row, and don't feel as squeezed anymore to the touch. Slightly wet to her perception though, they seem to be, breaking her empty fantasies as she wonders why.


"It must have been totally humid last night, here" she thought.


She keeps the packet in her right hand, and moves the lighter gently to her left hand. Her long fingernails struggle to pick a cigarette out of its box so that she leans it onto her lips, holding it still, almost biting it. Her index finger pushing on the bottom of the open side, she sucks one of it out. Her soft mouth covers most of the filter like a mold and it slowly goes almost completely out of sight.


Lighting it up, the spark from her green Bic blinds her for a brief moment, the short metal scrapping sound kills the silence again, her eyes close and open in a blink causing for her sight to go blurry, causing her lips to hardly press on it, still giving her the back taste she was experiencing a couple of minutes before. Now letting it go, her huge lips open as a blooming flower, here reappears the filter, wet, like it was soaked into her ideas of a confusing morning, for a while.


"It has been a OK night I guess" she thought. "But I better get outta here now".


Her mouth feels dry, as if all her saliva would be concentrated around her lips. Shivers run down her arms as she tries to get her head up from the pillow. The cigarette barely hanging on the tip of her mouth, sticking to the leftovers of her lipstick, moves down slowly leaving a red stain on the butt, the ashes fall on her arms, feeling  mildy warm. She looks down. Her eyes fall where she believes the warmth hit her, showing a grey powder, hiding what looked like small bruises. Her mouth closes and makes itself tight on the filter as she feels it slipping away, and so she inhales deeply.


The smoke fills her up, making her feel like she was plain empty until that moment, her spit flowing out the corners of her lips. She blinks again. It's gone. Her throat swallows all that was in it. Her saliva wets everything once again, making her feel awake, alive. The aroma gets somewhat stronger.


She drives the cigarette back between her fingers rubbing it dry on them.

As she gets up, the sun is waking up slowly now and so is she, standing right in front of an undone bed, the first morning sun falls on her back, illuminating her brown skin as it's almost shining in the sunlight.


Busy picking up her clothes, the smoke encounters the sun, reflecting it's rays on it, filling up the room of nothing, but making it a bit more familiar.


Behind her, a young man is still asleep ,pale, short haircut, his skin is creating a strong contrast compared to the blueish pillow he's laying onto, late 20's, the bed sheets up to his chest, one of his arms under the covers, some deep red marks are visible on his neck, but she couldn't care less, she's seeing, not observing.


She picks up her shoes and drops them back on the floor, harshly, in place to be worn, the heels hitting the hardwood floor give a dry short sound as feedback as her left foot already made its way in.


A curvy and attractive girl is now fully dressed, for what it could look like.


The fire has been turning the tobacco and paper into ashes quite quickly, making its way to the filter. She drops it on the floor, spitting over it, leaning slowly on her knees, as the last the last drops off put out the fire. She steps over it. Her shoe moving side to side, let the filter roll under her, leaving a burn and a long black line on the wooden plank.
She now turns back, facing a white, open door, beyond it, darkness. A little shining light grabs her attention at the end of the corridor. 


The window that evoked the light that woke her up was now showing her a yellowish knob. 


The way out of a place she never seen before, but she wasn't scared of.


Nobody tried to stop her, nobody told her where she was, but she had the feeling the morning couldn't have all the answer one could ever lookfor.Like many do believe, a night of rest will lead to the answer; sometimes, you got to give it more to understand what you're really looking for.


The asphalt grinds as she takes her first steps out.

The heavy door closes itself behind her resonating cheap and unstable in the morning calm activity.A small still refreshing breeze runs through her big black and permed hair. 
Her clothes relatively vivid in the sun now, bring a break of rules on the grey sidewalk.

A small blue jeans jacket, only the bottom one out if 3 is linked, hardly keeping the 2 ends together. Some stains on her left sleeve that she wouldn't mind. A pink shirt appears misplaced under it showing the top of her breasts, her lower belly seen as the shirt's probably a bit too short. Right before it could get too deep, a small purple skirt would appear, her big tights squeezing in it, one couldnt tell how short or too short it could have been cause her fishnets are leading down directly to the her 6" purple stilettos, overall dirty, giving the impression she was a bit more covered. Her toes showing on the tip of the shoe, still high at its base.  Shiny and pinkish glitters now sparkling on her toenails, not too far from what looked like mud.

Passing a couples of blocks under the blue sky she leads up to the shore, she sees nobody.

No soul in miles is there to get her out of a pointless but clear mission, she knows she must be hungry, certainly.

The blinding early lights on the big ferriswheel give a brighter look to the desolation of the morning; trash is all over the sidewalk, and the wind blowing from her right side is the only movement she feels, as her hair gets on her face, she swipes it back in its place, occasionally.

Now marching faster, like somebody running late to an important appointment.

Stores appear on her left, most of them closed. The rusty rolling shutters look sad and take the life back from the street, as the sun is not giving enough to make the place seem real and alive.

The train is travelling upon the bridge she just went through a second before. The deafening screech coming out of the rails erase any thoughts or realizations she might have given herself.

As she walks she smokes again. She gets her mind off the cold is feeling. Her hands feels and look ashy, but she still wouldn't care. The same bruises she noticed in the room are a bit more hidden now. She doesn't believe linking them to her night fun would be fair.

 

"Was I that drunk I forgot how to smoke?" she laughed to herself.

 

Her vision goes blurry again as the light gets more intense. She takes a puff while still walking. The smokes surrounds her for a short moment as she passes it. Thinking of the train she wonders if from the outside she would look like a locomotive, finding it hilarious she tries to laugh out loud about it, while her voice gets slightly interrupted from the cold shivers.

It's not a cigarette whats in her mouth now, the strong flavor suits her, but still won't calm her completely, she's trying to keep calm.

Nervously keeping flicking the ashes off, as it's not burning properly, she stops for a second, closing her hands in a ball. The joint lays bewteen her middle and ring finger, making its way through her shiny jewerly, she breaths deeply, as she watches it burning so close to her. Almost half inch is gone. Her eyes are wide open as her eyesight focuses on the incredibly alive fire. She lets the smoke out after keeping it inside for so long. It feels neverending, mixed with the steam from the cold.

She walks faster now, feeling dizzy and lost. Her worries increase and so the taste she wouldn't undsterstand when she was first barely welcomed by the new day. Her hand checking on between her tights, not making it all the way in to her vagina, rubbing the sides, she's growing hungry and worried, but still surprisingly horny. She feels stupid for a second, as she wouldn't mind going back to the house she found herself into, and randomly fucking the person she shared the bed with. 

Right, that person. Nevermind.


 "Maybe we fucked, maybe we...I didn't check shit out before leaving, I...believe I had a good night" she speak loud to herself.

Her teeth are exposed to the merciless breeze, giving her a numb ache.Breathing hurts, breathing became harder, like thorns flowing to her lungs, that's how air felt going down her lungs.

She looks up into the sky, while her hand is still between her legs, the vision of the clouds go down quickly and she now faces the sidewalk again. Fear invades her. Her brain shot to another gravity won't make her figure out if she's standing or if she's even flying.  A man scream interrupts everything, she looks down in a sudden, the eerie feelings makes her heart speed up again. Something touches her hips and everything goes dark. So it seemed. The morning is still there and the dark she couldn't explain were just her eyes closing once again.

A silouette is laying on the sidewalk, head down, hanging low, wearing a furred hat. In total scare, her knee leans on his side as she gets up, making the poorly dressed figure go on a low growl.

His hand reach for his hat, taking it off slowly, his hand shaking. A black man in his 60's is looking up at her, his right eye releasing a tear, reaching for his chin, while his fist let the dirty hat loose.


"What the fuck are you doing in the middle of the side walk?" "At this time! You can't be serious, damn asshole!" she yells at him, while trying to fight her dizziness to issue an argument.


She noticed the tears the old man is crying and so she decides not to speak anymore.She feels mad and fearless now, but her worries just fell again on her, with a double reminder.


Her leg up, she taunts the man' stomach with her shoe. 


"Be careful, you old freak" she says, annoyed.


Passing by him the man sniffs.

 
"Ma'am, I'm sorry I was in your way, I'm damn cold out here. Need a couple of quarters to get me a coffee"


She looks back at him, rolling her eyes, whispering insults he couldn't hear. Her both hands searching her side pockets, feel plenty of paper, bills.

She barely looks at it, while she turns back onto her path. A five, ten bill, something, nothing much anyway is now flying off her jacket. Some tobacco crumbs following its fall.

The man crawls behind her feet and grabs the money, eager to see what destiny brough to him, that cold morning. His thick gray gloves move out of the corners showing the numbers on the bill. His eyes open in joy as he turns it on the face side, his expression becomes doubtful.


"Ma'am!" he calls for her.


"Ma'am, what the hell did you-"


"WHAT NOW? Isn't that enough?..Look, that's what I could give right now, take it, and get the fuck out of my face, dude. Aiight?" she shouts back to his face.


"Okay" he whispers. "You're a kind beautiful lady" he adds up later.


"Sure, kiss my ass though" she says to his opposite side, as the joint she was holding still, meets her mouth again. She's back in her coziness. 


The hand almost frozen, the warm feeling and the lights trick her for second. The door close behind her. It's something past 7, and she's at Dunkin' Donuts. The cashier looks busy putting stuff away, now, his lift his eyes, looking up at her.

The girl's eyes looks straight in his. Her tongue swirling around as she keeps eye contact. She gets closer, reaching the counter top. Her steps sound loud, echoing on the tight but long store. She grabs another bill from her pocket, smacking in it on the warm sticky top.


"Two Numbers 5, and anything that won't taste like piss, honey, alright?" She says, as she leaves the money to him.


Not a big deal, worst costumers paid visits to that location. Worst vocabulary and attitudes he has seen before, after his 2 years stay in Coney Island, NYC, he picked up the spirit of it. He would rarely mind such people. An average day of work was now starting for an indian guy is his mid 20's.

His hand reaches  for the the 20 piece she just careless pulled out. While the money enters the register,his fingertips rubs it,  his voice is about to speak, he sees her back entering the restrooms and his words break as the door softly close, getting the girl out of his sight.

Her right leg on the wet dirty toilet seat. The tip of the shoe pressing on the plastic lets out a cracking sound as the tick surface is collapsing under almost her whole weight.

She was a big girl: curvy and proud, she used to define herself. The kind of curves that make guys hit on her wherever she goes, mostly clubs though.

The other leg on the floor , touching the door, to sort of preventing anyone to get in. She immediately finds what she's looking for as she's wearing no underwear. After a couple of seconds of touching, her hand reappears now full of a transparent jelly.


"Great, I guess I did fuck somebody.." she whispers. "That son of a bitch did it"


If there was something she couldn't stand, it was when someone would "end" inside her.

She didnt like condoms, and the Mirena she got 2 years before didn't authorize anyone to cum inside her anyway. She wants to be in charge. The kind of lady that looks into your eyes through your soul, as if to say, stop it now, now I have fun.

While she leaves the bathroom, she wipes her hand on the wall. The jelly rolls off from her skin sticking on the dirty bathroom tiles, struggling to come down every few inches.

She kicks the door open, on the way to get her food.


The guy now get the chance to fully give a look at her as she walks up to her bag. Every noise and movement she makes feels louder, this, it's because the place is still lonely and empty; strangely, Coney is still asleep.

She quickly grabs her order and sits down at the further table, voraciously bites her bagel.

Her nails pushing onto the bread like claws, some of the glitters get off her fingernails getting stuck on the bagel.The abscense of saliva makes her slow down for a while, as she sips on the still boiling coffee. Her mind blinks again for a moment, her nails slowly coming out of the soft bread. As she takes the next bite her fists close and the half of the break is now torn apart. Still, something is wrong, no thoughts, apart the fact that she'd do anything to get that taste out of her mind, off her lips.


Being high early in the morning is not a big deal after all. Her mind needs to be messy to get the pieces back together. She has to start from a mess she knows of, and she wouldn't think of a better way to end up what she started the day that has just passed. It was an average night, maybe not so worth of being remembered; she'll have better the next time, eventually.

Before she could even start setting her mind on that, the phone screen lights up, and the big samsung display shows the time.


7.35 am.


A second after, it starts ringing, breaking the quiet atmosphere of the restaurant.The screen now flashes on and off, showing small and big dried out stains, untill the caller id is shown:


"Mom" says the phone.


She swallows the last piece of sandwich and picks up while still chewing.


"Yeah what?" She answers.


"Yeah what what girl?" the mother shouts back at her. "Where the hell have you been all night long again??" "I thought I had told you you can do your shit but be home at night!"


The girl's mind is off the conversation and a long gap rebuilds the silence that the call broke not too long ago.


"Allysha?! What the fuck?" yells the mother.


She gets off her thoughts and quickly find an excuse to end the conversation.


"Yes mom I'm sorry I'll be back later" she mumbles


As she looks to the screen to hang up she could clearly hear her mom yelling "We try to not give a fuck about your stuff but at least be respectf-".

The ticking sound of her finger violently hitting the smartphone mix with the dangling of her bracelets.


The call is now off and she slowly gets up, slamming the door out in the same way she got in.






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading this chapter, the second one, has been released.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.