Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Two henchmen stood in front of Mika as he nibbled on a whore’s neck, who was sitting on his lap. He ran his hand through her black hair, then pushed her head down to snort the coke on his desk. One of the henchmen cleared his throat, gaining Mika’s attention.

“Did you find the girl?” Mika asked.

“No sir, we believe that she’s dead.” Said henchman 1.

“Dead? How?” Mika asked.

The second henchman tossed a cracked phone and wallet on Mika’s desk, causing some of the cocaine to scatter in the air. “This is her phone and wallet, right?”

“Yes.” Mika said.

“We found it far out in the outskirts of the city near a crash. We had to bribe the police to give us the evidence.  Either she skipped out of town or she’s dead.”

“GOD DAMN IT!” Mika shouted, pushing the whore off of him, then pushing everything off his desk. “All of you get out of my sight before I kill you.” The henchmen and whore left quickly.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!” Mika shouted while punching the wall repeatedly. He felt his phone vibrate, pulling it out it was a text from Ezra.

“Found the bastard, we’re bringing him to you now” It read. Mika calmed down a little, at least one of his problems would be erased soon.

 

 

“Okay, listen carefully. This is the plan. You’re gonna bring me to his warehouse, pretend like you beat the shit out of me. Mika’s gonna lock me in a room that he uses for traitors, while I’m in there, that will give you time to kick his ass and send him off to prison.” Natia said.

“You’re not fighting?” Ray asked.

“Unfortunately, no. If I get even more involved, Mika will find out who I am.” She replied.

“It’s better for me to fight this battle. It’s long overdue, Mika’s gotten out of hand, and I need to stop him.” Ezra said. “I’m happy that you’ve helped us get this far, Natia.”

She nodded with a small smile. “We should go now.  The plan is in effect.” She put on her helmet. “There’s a van waiting outside.” She said, but her helmet had a voice altering device in it, making her voice slightly deeper.

“The fuck was that?” Adam asked.

“It’s to disguise my voice. Now let’s go!” She said once again. The all got into the van, Ray in the driver’s seat, and the rest in the back. The van was stocked with weapons, Natia put two sig handguns in her holsters, one in her boot, then gestured for Ezra and Adam to pick.

“Take a weapon.” She said.

Ezra took a rifle, and Adam grabbed a submachine gun.

“Don’t forget about me.” Ray said.

“Of course not.” Natia said holding up another rifle. They drove a few miles out of the city limits to a warehouse, men were shipping crates of drugs into the building, while some were smoking outside. Ray parked the van, and Natia gave him his gun.

“Alright, we ready?” Ezra asked. They nodded, looking at each other to confirm that were indeed ready.  “let’s go then.” He and Adam grabbed Natia’s  arm tightly.

“Ease up.” She said.

“Sorry.” Ezra and Adam said. Ray got out and opened the back for them. Natia dragged her feet as if she were passed out.

“That Ace?” One of the men asked. Ezra nodded. “Ay, can I get a punch in?”

“NO!” Ezra barked. The guy backed off as they entered the building, going up to Mika’s office. Ezra knocked three times.

“Come!” Mika shouted. They walked in with Natia dragging, and guns in their other hand. Mika smirked at his brother. “Well, well, well. Look who we have here.”

“We brought him in, just like you wanted.” Ezra said.

“You’ve done very good, Ez. All of you have.” Mika pulled out stacks of cash, and dropped them on his desk. “$10,000 for all of you good enough?”

“Hell yeah!” Adam shouted. Mika nodded, getting up to inspect Ace.

“Take his ass to the room where I keep the traitors. Adam, you keep an eye on him.” Mika said.

They walked Natia to the room, “Adam, make sure you keep her comfortable. We’ll be back to get you both out.” Ezra said. Adam nodded as he and Natia went into the room, and Ray locked the door.

“I’m gonna go one on one with Mika, you make sure no one tries to go in.” Ray nodded.

“If they try to stop us, You know I’m shooting they asses.” Ray said. Ezra went into Mika office with his gun clutched tightly. He was going to end Mika today.

 

Natia took the helmet off, observing the room. This time it was empty from the last time she’s seen it. Adam stood by the door, staring at her. She rolled her eyes, walking over to him. “Can you not stare so hard?” She asked annoyed by him already. “I know you like me or whatever, but it needs to stop.”

“I know…That’s why this is going to be hard.” He said.

“What?” She asked before he pushed her against the wall hard, his forearm was crushing her throat and she struggled to breath. She clawed at his arm, kicking and sputtering.

He chuckled, “Oh, daddy’s little girl doesn’t like that?” He then grabbed her by the throat, and threw her to the ground. She coughed, trying to catch her breath.

“WHAT THE FUCK!” She shouted in a hoarse voice, coughing again.

“Daddy didn’t know I was paid to find not only Ace, but you.” Adam said, walking towards her then crouching down. “See, maybe if we’d fuck, I’d go a little easy on you. But-“, Adam was caught off guard when he reached out to touch her, she grabbed his wrist, twisting it, and flipping him over. She held him into an armbar, pulling his arm hard. Adam escaped the lock on his arm, getting up to kick Natia in the stomach.

“Fucking bitch.” He muttered. Natia did a sweep kick, but he didn’t go down. “Do you really think you can beat me?” He said, picking her, and pulling his arm back to hit her with a left hook. She hooked her left arm around his arm, then her right arm as she turned her back towards him, flipping him over her shoulder.

“Fuck!” He shouted as she got on top of him, punching him furiously.

 






Chapter End Notes:

Damn, Adam is a traitor!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.