Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope you guys like this story, it's gonna get crazy! I'll continue writing my other stories as well.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


May 2008

 

Natia sat quietly in the chair as Mika leaned against his desk that had stacks of cocaine bricks. She looked down avoiding his cold eyes. The sixteen year old was still mourning the death if her mother, and it hurt even more that her father left her all alone; at least that's what Mika told her. That was why he took her in. "Natia, I know it's hard for you getting over the death of Cassandra, but I feel that I need to tell you this." Mika said, she finally looked up. "Your father's never seeing you again."

 

"Why?" Natia asked on the verge of crying again.

 

Mika shrugged, "Maybe he couldn't handle Cassandra's death, or maybe he never loved you."

 

"That's not true." She said angrily. She knew something wasn't right, Ezra treated her like his little princess, and he was protective of her and her mother. Something was always creepy about her uncle Mika. The way he would look at her and her mother in the past. It was eerie. Could he have killed her mother? That wasn't hard for Natia to believe.

 

"Believe what you want, Natia. But while you're staying with me, you're going to be my right hand woman, my special weapon."

 

"What do I have to do?" She asked warily. Mika chuckled. His grin scared the shit out of her, grabbing a gun off of his table, he gave it to her. "How old are you?"

"Sixteen." She answered.

"Ever used a gun before?" He asked, she shook her head.

 

"Hm, that might slow down my process." He said. "But you look like a smart girl, you can learn quickly. I'm taking you out of your school, and you'll be tutored. On  your free time, you'll be training."

 

"Training for what?" Natia asked.

 

"You know how to ask questions, I like that. But it can get annoying quickly." He said. "Like I said, you're gonna be my secret weapon. Your body and mind will be a weapon, so you need to keep in shape, and use a weapon like a professional. But I'm gonna keep you isolated from my men. Got it?"

 

She nodded. "Good, now let's start step one to my plan. We fake your death."

 

 

 

Present, February 2015

 

"What do you mean she's gone!?" Mika shouted to one of his hoes who's been keeping an eye on Natia.

 

"Sh-She left. She said she was going to the bathroom, and when I went to check on her, the bathroom was empty and her bedroom window was up."

 

"Fuck, you're useless!" Mika shouted. "This can't be happening."

 

"I'm sorry." The hoe said shakily. She didn't want to get hit by Mika, closing her eyes to prepare for the sting of his hand hitting her cheek. She opened her eyes as there was no slap.

 

"No, don't be sorry. Don't even be careful. You're done here." He said.

 

"W-What?" She stuttered before he shot her between the eyes. 

 

"Damn it! Who the fuck is gonna clean this up?" He muttered before leaving.

 

Later that day, Ezra sat in the bar with his friend and fellow lackey, Ray. He had befriended Ray months after Mika took Natia, and he depended on him when he found out about Natia's death. Ray couldn't believe Ezra was still working for Mika. He'd say, "If I were you, I would've kicked his ass years ago." Ezra chuckled humorlessly. Things would've been different if he wouldn't have rejected his place in the family business, and left Cassandra with Mika. Now the two women in his life are long gone thanks to his selfishness. He took a sip of his beer.

 

"Still thinkin' 'bout them?" Ray asked. 

 

"Yeah." Ezra said sadly, looking up to Ray.

 

"Look, I know I have to respect Mika 'cause he's the boss, but you need to get your revenge." Ray said. 

 

"I know, but I would need to overthrow him and take his position, or leave this city and everything behind." Ezra said.

 

Ray was about to say something when the bartender turned the TV up. The news was on, the caption said 'Vigilante takes down six drug dealers in three areas'.

 

"You see that shit?" Ray says, obviously shocked. "You think those are Mika's boys that got taken down?"

 

Ezra stared at the screen, "I hope not, or we'll catch hell for this." The news showed a grainy video that a witness captured. It showed someone dressed in all black with a motorcyle helmet on, beating the shit out of two guys, then handcuffing them to each other and riding off on his bike.

 

"The witness who captured the video, who remains anonymous, said 'The vigilante came in on a motorcycle, and viciously beat the drug dealers into submission. There's a police report that says the vigilante has turned the drugs over to the police, and gave them the dealers' locations on Fredrick Street, Graham Avenue, and Eavy Street. On each location, an Ace card was left on the scene. Cops are calling this vigilante, Ace." The anchorwoman said.

 

"Damn." Ezra muttered. Then both of their phones signaled that they had a text from the devil himself. Both messages read:

 

Meeting now!












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.