Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Zayn

Damien Wolfe

- Don't let his sweet smile fool you. He's a bad boy with a love for tattoos and dominance in and out of the bedroom. 

 

model

Abela Rivers

- An all around nice girl who smiles to hide her pain. Her heart is broken due to her recent relationship. Despite her fiery attitude, she is submissive. 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Prologue

 

 "It's going to be a long night" Damien drawled tightening the ropes around Abela's wrist even tighter.

 

   She was sprawled across his bed with her legs spread in a wide ‘v' formation. Her chest quickly moved up and down as her heart was doing a nervous dance. The man before her was absolutely beautiful. His skin was littered with various ink the dark color contrasting well with his tan, smooth skin.

 

  A piece of his ebony hair fell in his eyes giving him a sensual look. Abela almost came right then and now. He hasn't even entered her yet and already she was minutes away from cumming a small lake. She wondered how in the world she was going to survive this night with him.

 

 "I want you to remember the one man who popped your cherry. I'm claiming you as officially mine. If another man or woman every lays a finger on you I will smear their blood to China and back. Understand darling?"

 

  Abela nodded her head like a bobbled head. She believed every word Damien had just said because despite his angelic features she knew he was a devil underneath. He lowered his head down to her, his lips teasing her skin with light kisses. Moaning, Abela strained against her restraints waiting to wrap her arms around him.

 

But he had other plans.

 

 Without warning, his kissing stopped and he sat up on his knees. Abela stared at him with confusion. A part of her was angry that he had stopped with his assault of kisses. Damien sensed this and smiled wickedly. That's when a bad feeling surfaced Abela's gut.

 

"What are you doing?" her voice was small and frightened.

 

   Damien stopped his smiling to retrieve something at his side. It was a black and leather whip. He cracked it in the air and the object was seconds away from touching Abela's skin. She winced at the mere contact but couldn't take her eyes off the gorgeous man.

 

  "Before we get started I have a proposition for you" he said licking his lips as he eyed Abela in only just her bra and panties. He wanted to undress her with his teeth right then and there but had to get something off his chest first.

 

 "And what's that?" she asked darling and knew whatever it was wasn't going to be good.

 

 "I want you to promise me that when we're in my bedroom you will always obey me no matter how absurd or scary the request will seem"

 

 "Okay" answered Abela tentatively.

 

   She wasn't exactly sure where he was going with this. So far she had complied with everything he said. For crying out loud she let the man fucking tie her to his bed post! What more could he possibly do?

 

"Good" Damien purred. "And to ensure your word of agreement I'm going to need you to sign a contact"

 

"Seriously?" Abela almost shouted can't taking more of this torture.

 

    She was growing tired of his antics and wanted him to bury his head between her thighs and devoured her pussy. She can imagine it now, his long tongue darting expertly over her clit sending her in a blurry overdrive.

 

"I see someone is impatient" Damien chuckled enjoying seeing her grow frustrated at the lack of his touch.

 

  Abela rolled her brown eyes.

 

 "Just let me sign this damn contract so we can get this over with!" She was done playing games.

 

  At this Damien's chuckling increased. "Darling, you don't sign it with a pen"

 

 "Then what the hell do I sign it with?" Abela asked completely lost.

 

  "With this" he whispered and crashed the whip down on her upper thigh.

 

   Abela let out a shrill scream. She definitely wasn't expecting him to do that. The contact of the whip had burned her chocolate brown skin with pain. But it quickly resided and was replaced with pleasure as Damien kneaded his fingers on her wound.

 

 

  "That's a good girl" he said nibbling her ear and captured her lips in a heated kiss. 






Chapter End Notes:

From here on out the story really begins. I hope you guys tay tune for the ride and yes as you may have already guessed this story will be heavily bdsm. 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.