Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Finally, I give you Chloe and Derek's story. I've been sitting on this for a while. I wasn't sure if I should post it on the Chamber or not. It is a departure from my norm. The lead isn't a Woman of Color. However, I figured since the author is and most of Chloe's friends are . . . she should be okay.

Anyway, I hope you'll extend Chloe some grace. Love is beautiful in all of its multi-faceted forms.

If you haven't read the first two stories in the Chi-town Shenanigans series, you should check them out first. This story can stand alone. You'll just be missing out:-)





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


stories/1541/images/chloe.jpgstories/1541/images/derek.jpg

Chloe Stephens                        Derek Walker

stories/1541/images/jackie_taylor.jpgstories/1541/images/David.jpg

Jackie Taylor                           David O'Malley

stories/1541/images/natasha.jpgstories/1541/images/Nick.jpg

Natasha O'Malley              Nick O'Malley

stories/1541/images/Chad_Cohen.jpg

Chad Cohen

stories/1541/images/marcus_parker.jpg

Marcus Parker

stories/1541/images/lashondra.jpgstories/1541/images/Mony.jpg

LaShondra Green                     Monica Green

stories/1541/images/peaches.jpg

Peaches Dillon

stories/1541/images/dr_yummy.jpg

Dr. Lance Stephens AKA Dr. Yummy

stories/1541/images/dereksmom2.jpg

Jackie Walker

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.