Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a fresh start since I have been busy with college and work. So this is a romantic comedy for laughs and giggles. Enjoy! 

This is also a black romance story that I hope you all enjoy. 





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Naira's black laced bra and pajama pants traveled from her apartment door to her bedroom along with Ryan's ripped Levi jeans and his blue T-shirt. Their sexual escapade traveled to her queen sized bed with Naira at the edge of it with her coffee colored skin to her sky blue sheets huffing in bliss. She was working on her climax. Ryan, the big black male that he was, gripped her by her hips as his pelvis was cushioned against the plumpness of her peach ass. He  gave her strong thrusts of his penis as her ass was up in the air to him. He thrusted in and out of her hot velvet walls of her wet vagina, getting it at right angle. He would occasionally gripped and smack the fat of her ass as he grunted like a horse. He gripped the kinks of her afro as he went deeper, hearing her deep moan. 

 

"Why are you going so slow?!" she hissed. He only sped up his speed just a notch. 

 

"Faster, I say!" she demanded. 

 

"I ain't trying to cum yet." he replied. 

 

"Well, I do!" she hissed. "Ryan, Fas..." 

 

She couldn't even finish the word. He gave her what she wanted. The bed rocked against the wall as it shook the pictures on the wall. Naira gripped the sheets almost pulling them apart as her huffs became cries of pleasure. Naira didn't care about her Catholic neighbors next door, she let out the loudest cry that echoed throughout the bedroom. She needed this...She hasn't had sex in weeks because she has been juggling two part time jobs. Living in a one bedroom apartment in Elizabeth, New Jersey has  a bit been hectic for her. She was obviously sexually frustrated and Ryan came into her life just in time. Ryan kneeled over her as he exhaled his hot breath on her sweat covered skin. His black dreads hang before her face as she looked at herself in the dresser mirror across the room. Their chocolate bodies bare, hot and sweaty. She needed her pussy beaten every now and again. 

 

The sex was just as sweet as the taste of the box of  Dunkin Donuts they shared together on her bed. The two ate naked lying next each other. The two grew very comfortable with each other's nakedness in the past four months they have been seeing each other. Naira chewed on the chocolate frosted donut as she took some thought in her life and what she wanted. At the age of twenty-four, she got her bachelors's degree in English, managed to save money to move out of her parent's house and get a man but...that's it. He was just at her side..nothing more. 

 

So then she asked "So Ryan, what are we?" 

 

He then looked at her "What do you mean?" 

 

She then asked again "What are we at this point? I mean..we have been seeing each other since June. It's October now." 

 

"We are just good friends that like to have a good time." he replied. "Right?" 

 

Naira's heart sunk to her stomach as she hoped to get a different answer from by now. She hoped it would be something more than just friends that like to have a good time. She bit her bottom lip as she played with one of his dread locs and she just said what he wanted to hear "Right." 

 

He narrowed his eyes at her "What's wrong?" 

 

She shook her head "No. Nothing is wrong." 

 

"Naira, something is bothering you." he pointed out. 

 

"No..no.." she began. 

 

"Just say what is on your mind." he told her as he wolfed down another donut from the box. 

 

"It's just...I thought maybe we can start thinking about other things besides...sex between us. Like maybe a nice fancy date or two." she said. 

 

"What could be better than sex?" he asked her. 

 

Naira kept her mouth shut after that. She didn't want to hear anything else out of his mouth. Yes, the sex is good but she wanted more than that out of the man she was dealing with. She sighed and decided to leave it be for now..just for now while she was still somewhat horny. 

 

"Yeah..What's better than that." she repeated. 

 

"Whelp, since you are all good. You wanna go for another round?" he asked with a smirk on his face. Naira loved and hated that smirk. The smirk that got herself in this mess in the first place. She then looked at the alarm clock on her mahogany dresser. 

 

"It's 1 O' clock. I really should shower and get ready for work. I can't go to work smelling like an animal in heat." she tried to resist. 

 

Ryan firmly held her waist as she tried to crawl out of bed away from him. His full warm lips traveled up her spine as she felt the bristles of his goatee. Goosebumps rose on her skin. Her nipples hardened once more as he gripped one of her large breasts. He then whispered in her ear "Come on, I have one condom left. Let's use it while I am still here." 

 

"I have to get ready for work." she stressed. 

 

 

"It'll be a quicky. Then I will let you shower." he muffled in her ear. 

 

Naira didn't want to say no at this point. This was probably one of the best stress reliefs she was going to get before she goes back to work. So flipped on her back as he crawled on top of her as he looked her with his warm amber eyes that she liked so much. His lips claimed hers once more as they traveled from her neck to the flesh of her breasts. She closed her eyes as his lips suckled on her hershey kissed nipple as he claimed her body yet again. 

 

 

Solomon Banks wasn't nearly have much fun on his brunch date with another woman his parents set him up with. He wasn't denying the fact that this young black woman was beautiful but she practically bored him. He was having a brunch date on the balcony at a beautiful  Italian restaurant named Lorenzo's. The tables on the balcony were decorated with red velvet table cloth with white plates and silver ware. The two had a good view of the trees from below that slowly transforming into their orange and red leaves. Granted, it was still warm enough to eat outside without being too chilly. The woman was a model thin woman with caramel skin and long straight weave to the middle of her back. She wore a blue peplum dress that suit her well at the table but still...she bored him. He wasn't even turned even turned on intellectually which bothered him the most. He slowly cut into his omelet and started to ask her " So Miss...." 

 

"It's Michele." she reminded him. 

 

"Right. What is it you like to do for fun? Hobbies, I mean." He asked. He didn't really care at this point but he didn't want to make it seem like he wasn't trying to make any conversation. He just wanted the time to go by faster so he can go back home. 

 

"Well, all I do is model. So I guess one of my hobbies is shopping and taking selfies." she spoke. 

 

Solomon just blinked at her and asked "Is that all you do? You don't read any books? Anything crafty? " 

 

"Oh no...I can never finish a book. I never liked to read in college and I am not very crafty with my hands. I can barely cook." she admitted. 

 

Well, she definitely fits the model stereotype.' he thought to himself. He shook his head at the woman's responses. 

 

Michele narrowed her eyes at him and asked "Is there something wrong?" 

 

Solomon stuffed his mouth with the last of his omelet and said "I just cannot fathom that a woman as beautiful as yourself does not like to read or do anything else besides doing her job. Especially reading. Reading is a part of life." 

 

"Well, reading is stupid to me." she blurted. 

 

Solomon just shook his head in pure disappointment as he took the napkin from his lap and wiped his mouth. At the point the date was over, she was just another barbie to him that looked pretty and nothing more. He needed a woman better than that. If he were to marry within the next couple of years, he needed to find a woman of his taste soon. A woman with spark, pizzazz and intellectual. Not some arm accessory that he would rather keep quiet because of the stupid vomit that comes out of her mouth. 

 

Solomon then rose from his seat and said "I am sorry but this date is over. This isn't going as planned." 

 

Michele scuffed and said  "Are you denying me?" 

 

"I cannot consider marrying a woman who would rather stay ignorant. You are not the woman for me I am sorry." he frankly told her as he adjusted his black suit and headed back inside the restaurant from the balcony. 

 

Michele stood up on her heels with sass as she could not believe he didn't want her "How can you seriously deny all of this?" 

 

Solomon looked back at her and said  "Simple. Just walk away from it. By the way, the tab is on me. " 

 

With that said, he left the Italian restaurant to head back into his family black limousine. He has never been so happy to be back into his family's limo to gather his thoughts. At the age of twenty-five, as a Caribbean prince, his parents are pushing him to find a wife and marry. His parents are even going as far as finding daughters from rich parents across the state of New Jersey and New York. Countless women that he did not like...not even remotely turned on by. He looked at his iPhone 6 plus as he hesitated to call his mother about the bad news. She wasn't going to be happy about the news at all.

 

"Yes, Solomon."  said his mother with a thick Grenadian accent. 

 

"Mother.."  he began to speak. 

 

"How did brunch go with Michele?" she asked in high hopes. 

 

"It is not going to work out mother." he told her. 

 

"What do you mean, Solomon? Why you not like the gal?" she asked. 

 

"She's not the one." he spoke. 

 

"Aye...Solomon..." she sighed. 

 

"I am sorry to disappoint you mother but I simply can not relate to a woman who does not like to read or enhance her intellect in anyway, shape or form." he told her. 

 

"Solomon at this rate you will never find a woman!" his mother shouted before abruptly hanging up on him. Solomon simply tossed his phone to the seat next to him in frustration. 

 

"I suppose that the brunch date didn't go well Mr.Banks." asked his caucasian Italian driver from this driver's seat. 

 

"No, Tony it didn't but it's alright. I will simply go and find my own woman." Solomon replied as he kept his eyes out the window. 

 

"So, where to next sir?" Tony asked. 

 

"Hmm..lets just drive around town for now. I need to window shop." Solomon spoke. 

 

"As you wish sir." Tony complied 

 

And this is where Solomon's quest to find a woman of his taste began. 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

I hope you all are intrigued so far! Don't worry, it won't be this short from now on! 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.