Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey, guys I'm back.  Writier's block had me thrown for a loop.  So here's a story that just recently popped into my head.  The muse is smilling at me so hopefully this one will be finshed soon.  Thank you to The Chamber and fellow authors for inspring me.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


“What do you want, tell me what you need”

“Anything and everything baby, I’d be for you”-The Dream Prime

 

The sun is shining today as I sit soaking up the heat.  It’s a relatively quiet morning leading into early afternoon.  Closing my eyes thinking about the last time I was able to feel something.  Not talking about emotion but absolute intensity.  It’s been awhile since I felt completely… my heart rate has been elevated since…I inhale sharply and exhale.  My chest is heaving up and down, ‘calm yourself Loni’.   I sit watching a few students walk around campus calming my nerves wondering about my schedule for the day delaying the inevitable. Until I hear….

 

“Hey…thanks for what you did earlier.” My ears hear a deep and even voice speaking not sure if it’s directed toward me, I look up into an intense pair of grey eyes that seem to relate a sincere since of gratitude on the owners face.  ‘Lord why?’  The very reason my heart is racing is standing here talking to me.  I sit up and straighten my jacket glancing at his face.

 

I am not completely without my wits the danger lurking in those grey eyes is not only evident but, loud and very clear.  However, my body calms down almost instantly in his presence. He stands about 6’4 from what I can gather with dark medium length hair, tattoos, big hands and a confidence that only comes from power.

 

Adjusting my jacket, “You’re welcome, it was no biggie,” casually looking up and waving him off.  I’m pretending to be so into my email on my Iphone, hoping he takes the hint. ‘Just walk away please’ He chuckles taking a step closer.  “Can I buy you a cup of coffee?”  My eyes flit closed for a second as I inhale deeply he smells of cologne-sandlewood and smoke all male, mascueline, ‘not now, pls not now’.

 

Tall dark and handsome is polite enough however I’ve seen the type.  I flash a smirk and glance at my wedding band before looking back up at him, noticing he followed my movements.  “Not necessary” I say confidently with a smirk.  ‘Why I am so calm now?’ It seems surreal that all my anxiety disappeared the moment he spoke.  I helped him early in the registrar’s office, Ms. Blair can be rude, and she’s nearing 70 with no filter. He looked like he was ready to burst, keeping his temper in check, I giggled to myself before I stepped in.  It’s what made me help him the fact that despite looking intimidating with tattoos that snake up his arm, his height, and clothing he still had manners. 

 

“You tellin’ me your gonna be rude and not accept a thank you?” he gestures moving closer to stand off to the side of me almost in my personal space.  “The name is Deacon everyone calls me “Deke” and you are?”  Holding his hand out to me I giggle, “look whatever this is it’s not necessary, your welcome, but as you can see I’m busy and I’m married.”  ‘This is trouble with a capital “T” and I’ve got enough of that’ thinking loudly trying to convince my self to end this conversation.  He doesn’t know who you are. But I know who I belong to and this would end up being chaos if he found out.  How would he find out though?’

 

Her brow is furrowed and she seems lost in thought.  Respect is something I believe in, knowing she acknowledges her husband intrigues me. 

 

He closes the gap between us crouching down in front me and smiles real slow looking into my eyes, “this is me being a complete gentleman and thanking a lady for her assistance you can take it how you want, but obviously you’ve got a little crush on me; I was just being nice” he says smiling wide.  “So, before you refuse; taking my hand to move me to stand; he towers over me, “no is not an option”.

 






Chapter End Notes:

Looking for a beta reader, so please do inbox me.  The characters are developing.  I've mapped the story but it may change depending on plot development.  Feedback is so important to me so please do share your thoughts.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.