Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter One. Kol: An Introduction.

-----------------------

Chicago. Evening.

-----------------------

Kol was transfixed by the supple, copper-skinned woman who was sprawled down the length of his couch. Splayed out on her back, with her smooth, velvet thighs spread wide open, the siren was technically still fully clothed, but with her clothes so disheveled that they no longer covered that which they were intended to. Kol, from his seat between her legs, watched as she pleasured herself. He could hear the sound of her wetness as two, languid fingers pumped in and out, in and out, in and out, and in no more than the moonlight, he could still see her creamy essence collecting at the base of her fingers. 

Up to this point, Kol had remained fully clothed as well, donned in navy, pinstripe slacks, a matching vest, a white button-up, and a navy tie. However, he began to unbutton the cuffs of his shirt and to diligently roll them up, as he could feel his resolve threatening to wane. He then moved to unfasten his belt, unzip his slacks, and push his boxers down only as far as was necessary to allow his erection to spring up and hit him at his navel. All of this was done without him ever once removing his eyes from vision before him.

Kol could feel her trembling, could hear the beginnings of her sultry moans, and could sense the quickening pace of her fingers. He knew that she was a woman on the verge, and true to his sadistic nature, he snatched the siren by the same arm that she was using to pleasure herself and forced her upright and into his lap, effectively stopping her ministrations.

He could feel her trembling, from both the shock of being manhandled and the painful proximity to release. Taking his girth into one fist and the bunched up fabric at her waist in the other, Kol guided her so that no more than the now-weeping head of his of length was buried within her sodden folds.

He immediately tensed and the siren above him cried out in painful pleasure. Luckily, he was able to stop himself from hissing aloud.

Kol paused there.

She was too much. The heat that wafted from her warm, bronzed skin, the feel of her soft, pliant walls trying to pull him in further, the feel of her juices that were now trailing down his shaft and over the round of his scrotum. She was too much.

“What’s wrong, Daddy?” a deep, sultry tone crooned from above him.

He watched, panting, as the chocolate-covered-siren dipped her head into the crook of his neck, where he could then feel her supple, incredibly plump lips place soft, butterfly kisses up the column of his neck. Then came the feel of her teeth gently tugging at his earlobe and her warm, sweet breath tickling along his jawline as she aligned their faces, her ripened lips now hovering before his own. It was seemingly all at once that the temptress pressed her lips to his, wrapped her arms around his neck, and sank her hips so that Kol was almost fully sheathed within her.

His scrotum tightened in a telling manner, and immediately, Kol shot his hand out, took the flesh of her thigh between his thumb and his forefinger, and pinched her. Hard. And at length. 

A strangled cry pierced the otherwise passionate silence. He could feel the warm air surround his erection as the siren tried to jump back and away from his reach. The siren was palpitating in fear.

Kol, without pause, pulled at her hips to restore the vixen to her previous position, realigned himself with her entrance and, without warning, pierced her to the hilt. Her walls immediately spasmed. His scrotum tightened again. Looking beyond the undulating body that had now tentatively began riding his shaft, Kol’s eyes found the unwrapped, but unused condom lying limp on top of his wolf skin rug. He immediately smiled.

He was going to hell. Blissfully.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.