Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The wedding and the wedding night.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


One of the conversations that Margie and Jethro had after announcing their engagement was the matter of where they would live after the wedding ceremony.  Jethro really wanted to stay in his home but he felt that maybe Margie wanted some place new to the both of them.  He also had no idea how he would move all of his carpentry tools to a new place.  

 

When Jethro asked Margie about options for housing she replied, “Why, don’t you want to stay in your home?”  

 

Jethro answered, “Yes I would but wouldn’t you want to live somewhere new to the both of us?”  

 

Margie thought for a moment and then she looked at Jethro with a questioning tilt of her brows and said, “Jethro, your house is your home. You have lived there for years. You are comfortable there. Why would you need to move? Home for me is anywhere you are.”  

 

Jethro did not think that he could love her any more than he did at that moment. She had a way of saying things to him that would make him catch his breath.  She made him feel so loved.  Once they settled that they would live in his home after the wedding Margie made two requests.  

 

·      She asked that he purchase completely new furniture for the master bedroom from bed to dressers, nightstands, lamps, linens, etc.  She wanted them to start with a fresh clean slate.

·      She wanted them to spend the night of their wedding in their home.  She wanted their first time of making love to occur in their bedroom.

 

As to the honeymoon she left that to him.  She didn’t care where they went as long as they were together.  Margie loved him so much and she wanted him to understand just how much marrying him meant to her.  She finally said,

 

“Jethro I hope that you understand that for me ‘divorce’ is not an option.  I know that you have married and divorced before but you don’t have that option with me. ‘Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you’re my only hope.’ You are it for me Jethro.”

 

Jethro smiled, looked at her and replied, “I may not know who ‘Kenobi” is but I do know that you are it for me too. Don’t think that you go into this marriage as a one-sided arrangement.  I love you Margie, more than I thought possible.  I almost lost you once and I will not willingly or intentionally do anything to lose you.  You are home to me too.”

 

The wedding day arrived.  The ceremony and the reception took place at the church that Margie’s parents attended.  The ceremony took place in the chapel and the reception took place at the grand hall.  Their friends and family all had a great time.  DiNozzo and Tali flew in from Paris.  No one knew where they would spend their honeymoon. Jethro did not tell anyone because he didn’t want anyone to accidently tell Margie.  They didn’t tell anyone that they would spend their wedding night at home.  That was information just for the two of them.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

They said their goodbyes to their guests and departed.  They arrived at Jethro’s house, now their home, and Jethro carried Margie across the threshold.  

 

“Oh my what big strong arms you have, my love” Margie smirked.

 

“The better to carry you with my dear” Jethro replied.

 

Jethro placed her feet on the floor and captured her lips in a smoldering kiss.  He wanted her relaxed.  He wasn’t certain how experienced Margie was with making love and didn’t want to hurt her their first time together.  He would take things slowly at her pace so that she felt comfortable.  This was their first time together and he wanted it to be memorable and pleasurable for both of them but especially for her.

 

“Hold that thought.  You will make me light headed.  You know what effect you have on me when you kiss me.  I know, I know, now is the time to lose my head, but not just yet.  Let me slip into something more comfortable.  Let’s go upstairs.  I will change in the master bathroom and you can change in the guest bathroom and then…”  She didn’t get to finish what she was saying because he had picked her up and rushed up the stairs.

 

Jethro gathered his clothing and went to the guest bathroom.  Margie went into the master bathroom and changed her clothing. Margie knew that Jethro thought that she was inexperienced.  She remembered that she told him that she couldn’t have sex without love and marriage but that did not mean that she didn’t know about making love.  She made certain that her body was in peak condition and that everything was ‘firing on all cylinders’.  In her travels she gained a lot of knowledge about how to please a man and she knew the Kama Sutra by heart.  She knew techniques on erogenous zones and pressure points to heighten arousal.  Although she had never had to resort to intercourse on a mission she has used her knowledge on male antagonists which left them panting as if they had had intercourse.  Now that she was married she knew that once she opened this box of knowledge there was no way that she would put the lid back on it.  Jethro Gibbs was in for the ride of his life.

 

 Margie entered the bedroom from the bathroom and found that Jethro had turned back the covers on the bed.  He looked so handsome in his pajamas.  Margie had on a white silk waist length top and tap pants bottom which made her smooth brown skin glow.  She stood in the doorway so that he could get a good look at her.  She knew what she doing to him because she saw the effect in the tenting of his pajama bottoms.  She said in a sultry voice, “Hello stranger, come here often?”  He played along with her and responded, “No, it’s my first time.” Jethro walked to her and took her in his arms and took her to the bed.  He laid her down and kissed her.  “I love you Margie.  I love you so much,” he said as he removed her top and kissed her shoulders. “Oh, Jethro, I love you so much,” Margie moaned.  

 

They made love for the first time and it was explosive.  Margie, of course, felt things she had never felt before and Jethro was pleasantly surprised at what he and Margie could do together.  It was a time of sharing.  He also felt things that he had not felt before and believe it or not he thought for a moment there that he had passed out from the ecstasy of it all.  They both felt overwhelmed and joyful and looked forward to a lifetime of more with each other.

 

They honeymooned in Paris and did visit that apartment where it all began for them.

 

 

‘I may not be your first date, kiss, or love

But I want to be your last EVERYTHING’

 

When Past meets Present.  The End.

 

 

This is the end of this story but just the beginning for Margie and Jethro.  See you later.

 






Chapter End Notes:

The end of this story but more to come for Margie and Jethro. Hope that you enjoyed this beginning for this couple.

Thnx to all who read and reviewed this story.  Reads are fantastic and reviews are the sprinkles on top.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.