Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Margie and Jethro reconnect.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Un-betaed

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

Don’t Take it for Granted

 

(Just wanted to add one more chapter to this story before ending it.  A little bit more reconnection for Margie and Jethro takes place and the song that triggered her memory is revealed.  This is for Blessed Soul and DS2010.)

 

Chapter 6

 

Even though the doctor cleared me for work I decide to wait until the 72 hours have passed plus one day before returning to work.  Since my parents have the children until tomorrow afternoon after church and Sunday brunch I want to spend this time alone with Jethro. After lunch we decide to take a walk around the neighborhood.  It felt good to get outside.  We hold hands as we walk and I feel myself settling down after the turmoil of the last 24 hours.  Jethro is my anchor and so it really bothers me that I forgot him.  It only goes to show you that sometimes the things that you least expect can happen and so it pays to enjoy and savor every moment that you can.  I’ve certainly learned my lesson on that point.  Then I notice that Jethro is stopping.  I stop and look up at him and notice that he is smiling.

 

“Why are you smiling Jethro?  I didn’t say anything funny.”

 

“I’m smiling Margie because not too long ago you didn’t know who I was and now we’re walking and you’re holding my hand just like we usually do when we walk like this. I’m smiling because I am happy.”

 

Then I smile too because I’m happy and we continue to walk and make our way back home.  

 

“Jethro, not that we walked that far but I’m feel like I need a shower and then I’ll take a nap. I will take advantage of the children not being here and have some quiet time.”

 

“Do you mind if I join you?”

 

“Not at all.  As a matter of fact I welcome it on both activities.”

 

We make our way upstairs and to the shower.  After showering we make our way to the bed for a nap.  Although we might have engaged in other activities we both fell asleep.  Two hours later we awake and I’m curled up behind Jethro with my arm around his waist.  I can tell that he’s awake because when I move my hand on his stomach he squirms.  Jethro is ticklish there so I stop moving my hand so as not to annoy him.  He doesn’t like to be tickled. Instead I press up against him and kiss his back.  He rolls over and looks at me.  I look into his eyes, smile and raise my eyebrows as if asking, ‘are you game’.  He leans over and kisses me and I return the kiss.  We part.

 

“Jethro?”

 

“Margie”

 

“May I love you?”

 

That’s the little game that we play.  I usually say this to Jethro when I want to make love to him ‘hard and strong’.  When we make love ‘hard and strong’ it is a no holds barred, hot and heavy, no limitations and usually goes on until we both drop.  Yesterday I almost lost him.  Now I have to reclaim him as mine.

 

“Yes you may Alexis.”

 

He seldom calls me Alexis but when he does I know that he’s serious and it just sends thrills through me.  I kiss him slow and long and then I kiss his eyes, his temple, his cheeks, his eyes, his neck and his nose.  Then I move my way down his body and kiss every inch that I can reach as I remove his clothes piece by piece.  Once he is totally nude I repeat the kissing process in reverse but each time avoiding his private area.  Then I remove my clothes and lie on top of him.  The skin-to-skin feel unleashes wantonness in me that I reserve only for him for such a time as this. Easing my way down to my target area I feast on the delicacy of the treasure found there.  I start at the mushroom tip and move my way down to the base and enclose my mouth of those two round orbs of joy and play to my delight. My mouth moves down his inner thigh to his feet and I suck each of his toes.  Now this is only the appetizer course to the ‘hard and strong’.  Now I move on to the entrée and there are no words to describe what happens then.  Just know that it is a coupling with numerous positions and explosive sensations shared by two.  Upon conclusion we both fall on the bed and barely to move simply pull up the covers and go back to sleep.

 

Two hours later we awake, take a shower and fix dinner.  While the food is cooking I turn on some music and we dance in the kitchen.  Then a song plays and I stop.

 

“Jethro!  That’s the song that was playing and then my head starting hurting! That’s the song that triggered my memories to return!”

 

The song playing is one of our favorites and we’ve danced to it many times.  It is by Elvis Presley, “Can’t Help Falling in Love with You.”

 

We continue to dance and hold each other tight so glad that we have each other.  The music continues to play and we continue to dance until the food is ready.  Just before the timer beeps to signal the end of the cooking time a song starts to play.

 

“Now Jethro this song really describes what you are to me.”

 

“Well Margie I can say that my feelings for you are also captured in this song.”

 

We dance and kiss to the tune as it plays.

 

 

“Unforgettable”

Nat King Cole

Unforgettable, that's just what you are
You're unforgettable near me or far
Like a song of love that clings to me
How the thought of you does things to me
Never before has someone in my life meant more

You're unforgettable in every way
And forever more, that's just how you'll stay
That's why, darling, it's incredible
That someone so unforgettable
Thinks that I am unforgettable too

No never before
Has someone been more ooh

Unforgettable in every way
And forever more, that's how you'll stay
That's why, darling, it's incredible
That someone so unforgettable
Thinks that I am unforgettable too

Songwriters: Irving Gordon

Unforgettable lyrics © Bourne Co.

 

 

THE END






Chapter End Notes:

Well hope that you enjoyed the story. Our favorite is back together and stronger than ever.  They will treasure each moment.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.