Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Larissa was sitting in her homeroom class waiting for her boo to walk through the door. He was always late.

Finally he walked through the door and she could not stop the smile from spreading across her face. He stood in line by the door waiting for their homeroom teacher to look at the roster and verify he was in the right class. Larissa crossed her fingers hoping he was..after all the bulletin board said he was. Larissa watched as the guy in front of him, who looked like he just rolled out of bed at the last minute before the 7:45 bell rang , was told he was in the wrong class. He shrugged his shoulders still looking half asleep. Larissa heard a few students giggle. Her boo was next and it was confirmed that he was in the right class. She had placed her binder in a seat next to her to save him a seat. He looked up and made eye contact with her nodding his head to say 'what's up' and smirked. She felt herself blushing hard, so excited to see him even though they stayed up last night on facetime and saw each other alot over the summer.

 

He made his way down the aisle and took the seat next to her.

"You look hot Ma" he said leaning over the desk to kiss her on the cheek.

"Thanks babe, you looking quite sexy too"

 

Larissa was going to love this class. It gave her something to look forward to, after all who wants to sit in a cold class from 7:30 am to 8:30 am?

 

David was glad his homeroom was with Larissa. They had been dating since 10th grade. She was a Spartan Diamond Dancer and would see him often at the football games. He joined the football team in 10th grade. They had an instant attraction and would often flirt in passing until he decided to ask her to the homecoming dance.

 

The bell rang and homeroom was finally done after an hour.

Larissa and David walked out the class and exited the building as he walked her to her next class.

"I'll see you later" he said kissing her on the forehead.

"See you later, and stop staring " she said jokingly as he watched her walk away admiring the view she gave him.

"I cant help myself" he smiled.

Second period had passed and David walked to his next class of the day, dapping up his friends as he seen them along the way. He went to his next class U.S. History and took a seat. He watched as the girl up front had two stacks of paper in front of her and was organizing things into a binder.

David POV

Dang! already? its the first day of school, chill out Ma.

He laughed to himself.

He sat and listened for the next hour trying to stay awake. He watched that same girl up front take notes the entire class.

David POV

What was she even writing? Did the teacher even teach a lesson today? He honestly didn't know to even be able to judge.

The class ended eventually. The day dragged on and finally lunch time came. David texted his girl Larissa to see where she was at. She replied back.

David and Larissa met at the cafeteria and went inside to find food.

 

 

Earlier that day during third period Maurice aka Reese strolled down the hall to his third period class Economics. He was going to try to give this class his undivided attention because he wanted to develop financial literacy and be good with handling money. He walked to the classroom and saw it was practically filled to capacity with talkative teenagers. He walked to the back of the class and took a seat. Just before the late bell rang Jason walked through the door. He looked briefly for a seat before Reese signaled for him to take the seat he saved for him.

"Thanks man" Jason said.

"No problem, I'm just glad I'm not as late as you" Reese chuckled causing Jason to laugh and shake his head.

"Hmm Hmm!" the teacher cleared his throat and rung his own personal bell to get the class to quiet down. "Being that this is the first day of school, I am tolerating tardiness one time and one time only. My time is valuable and time is money. Welcome to Economics!"

Jason and Reese looked at eachother and smirked.

"Dude is corny" Reese said.

Reese met Jason in 10th grade on the junior varsity football team before they got to varsity level. Though they were from two different walks of life they had alot in common like their interest in football, fitness, hip hop and rap music, their love for Jordans and Nike Shoes. Reese introduced David to Jason and the three of them became tight. Reese and Elisha started dating 10th grade like David and Larissa. Jason did not have a girlfriend though Reese and David were always suggesting potential girls for him to talk to, most of them being white cheerleaders. After all, he was white. Jason did not take their suggestions seriously and was not really interested in who they pointed out. He would be sure of who he wanted to pursue when they came along but until then he was happy with being single. He knew the type of girl he liked. He was drawn to girls who did not try too hard to be seen, girls who carried themselves with class, intelligence and dignity. He stayed busy with football, school, and working a part time job with his uncle on weekends sometimes.

Jason had a younger brother named Josh who was on the junior varsity football team. He was in 10th grade.

Jason and Josh's family were originally from Houston Texas but moved to Florida when Jason started high school. His stepdad got a job offer that paid alot more than what he was making in Houston. It took some time for Jason and his siblings to adjust to Florida but they did. Jason met Reese in 10th grade and they built a solid friendship.

The bell rang at 11:05 am and it was time for lunch.

Reese and Jason exited the class and the building.

"Let me text David and see where he at"

Reese said. Reese paused to text him.

David let them know he was behind the cafeteria and they began to make their way there. 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.