Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay, my life is a little crazy right now.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


*Ring* *Ring* Grace reaches for the phone, not bothering to open her eyes to the morning sun, after the haziest night of her life.

"Hello?"

"Grace you got married and didn't even tell your own family!" Hearing her mothers voice Grace quickly gets up, waking her fellow bedmate.

"Mom? married!, How? When? WHAT?" Grace couldn't remember most of the night, and she darn sure didn't remember a marriage.

"Grace Ann are you smart mouthin' me? don't let the devil fool you girl, I still have strength in my spankin' hand."

"No ma'am."

"Ill give you one day to get home and bring that man of yours, don't make me come looking for ya'll...I love you baby"

"Yes Ma'am...I love you too."

Kevin woke up after Grace exited the bed, half listening to the conversation and hoping that he could get rid of the hangover before he had to fly out that at evening.

Looking down at his fingers, and for a second Kevin thought he was imagining the gold wedding band and as he opened his mouth to voice his observation he heard Grace shout.

"MARRIED?!?"

She had so many questions running through her mind, not only did she get married last night but she knew Kevin was behind her and she would have to face him soon enough.

Grace turns to him her eyes on anything but his face.."I...we..we have to talk. Last night seemed to have gotten a little out of hand and... "

"You were a virgin, why didn't you tell me?"

"You...We should concentrate on the marriage part first..please!" Grace was doing her best not to run and hide.

"...I think we need to..." Kevin sighs as his phone rings.

"Kevin what the hell?, your face is all over the news with some black chick, Married? The media is having a field day with this story, what the hell happened? You are supposed to be laying low remember, trying to think of ways to change your image, Oh shit I never noticed this before, this is your plan....going with the family angle, great idea..Get married and show that you can be domesticated...but why pick a fat black woman?" Sara Fagon was his publicist and she was pissed as hell.

"Sara Calm down, don't fucking talk about her like that... I have to go now Ill talk to you later" Hanging up and turning to Grace, who was looking more worried by the second.

"I need coffee before I can process anything that happened last night." Kevin reaches for the phone dialing room service and putting in a huge order before hanging up and sitting on the bed.

Grace sat at the opposite side of the room on a chair as the food was delivered.

"Grace you should have something to eat, your strength is probably a little low..after last night..." Kevin smiled as she fell into the baited trap, he wanted a reaction from her not her cool, calm, collected front she put on for the world.

Rolling her beautiful brown eyes at him and sitting at the table where huge amount of food was laid out before them, she daintily put her napkin in her lap and bowed her head to say a prayer.

When she took the first bite her taste buds exploded, the stuffed french toast was delicious closing her eyes and moaning as she savored the flavors.

Kevin couldn't believe the sounds she made. It was french toast not his cock, his face set in a manly pout as he watched her. He really liked that she ate around him, most women did that shy thing or were on diets, but Grace seemed not to even notice his eyes on her until she looked up to see him watching her.

"Is there something on my face?" Grace asks wiping her lips daintily before tilting her head to the side watching him.

Kevin wanted nothing more than to kiss her but first things first.

"I think we should stay married..."

Grace was speechless, was he serious this would be the worst thing for them to do. Her mind was working on processing his words while Kevin ate his breakfast, often stopping to watch her.

Grace thought of all the scenarios and all of the pros and cons of them staying together. he could be some psycho killer or a man that did this often. She also thought of showing up to her parents home alone, she would choose marriage over death by her mothers hand any day.

"I..I agree...I think we should stay married."

Kevin stuck out his hand, Grace did the same bestowing a cute dimpled smile to him as they shook hands. After the breakfast dishes were put away the spent time getting to know each other Grace told him, she told him about her close and overprotective family and that she was the youngest and only girl in of her 5 siblings, she spoke about her job as a 6th grade teacher, when she spoke of her life she lit up and he enjoyed listening to her soft angelic voice.

Kevin it turn was very vague with his answers often changing the subject she found that he was into sports some how and loved his job immensely, he seemed estranged from his family giving short curt answers when she asked about his family.

They decided to go out for dinner, Grace's bags were brought from her room on a request from Kevin. Grace dressed carefully for their first dinner.

Picking out her favorite white dress, the neckline was a little low and not her usual attire but she found it liberating to wear and this would be the first time she had the courage to wear it outside of her house, adding a pair of strappy white high heels and her diamond studs she was ready to go.

Exiting the bathroom Grace finds Kevin standing at the mirror looking Dangerously Handsome in a black double breasted suit and loafers attempting to figure out the tie around his neck.

When he saw her step out of the bathroom he immediately thought of maybe postponing their dinner date, she was a vision of beauty and he was dam sure going to need to keep a close eye on her, men would be attracted to her like bee's to nectar.

"Do you need some help with your tie?" Grace giggled a little as she heard him swear at the tie.

Turning to her opening his arms and wrapping them around her as she fixed his tie Kevin smiled when she gave his chest a pat and looked up at him.

Kevin watched as she licked her lips nervously, his head inching toward hers he was surprised she met his half way their lips meeting in a slow but passionate kiss as though they wanted nothing more than to explore each other.

Remembering their dinner reservations Kevin ends the kiss pecking her lips once more before unwrapping his arms from around her waist.

Grabbing her clutch Grace and Kevin step into the hall of the hotel hand in hand, entering the empty elevator *So far so good* Kevin thought to himself.

As the elevator doors opened they were rushed by what seemed to be a troop of reporters.

"Mr.Denson, so its true you were married..."

"What does the league think..."

"Who is your wife?"

"Do you plan to have kids?"

"Where were you married?"

Kevin put Grace behind him as the reporters came closer, hoping to shield her from their venom but knowing it wasn't enough.






Chapter End Notes:
Hope you Enjoyed the chapter, please review~






Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.