Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Something short and sweet for the New Year...





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Sadie

 

Paul

It’s New Year’s Eve and instead of hitting a fabulous club I have to put on a face and show up at the company’s party. I work at an architecture firm, Copper Industries. The invitation said it was going to be held at a five-star hotel. Why did I have to go? Some corporate big-wig wanted to expand the company and decided to throw this pompous shindig and wanted everybody from work to show up.. It’s formal so I’m wearing a silver dress ending slightly above the knee…just so I could rebel against the corporate system a bit. My hair in a loose afro, my makeup is flawless I head out the door.

The hotel is very ritzy. It is nauseating. The firm is mostly men and women in their late thirties through their sixties and I am one of the youngest people in the company. I had every privileged asshole come up to me and talk business. It’s New Year’s Eve for Christ’s sake and they want to talk about the new merge. My boss, a man of fifty-six, staggers over to me. He’s holding scotch in his hand. Probably not his first one of the night.

“Ah, Sadie. Are you ready to ring in the new year with our remolded firm?”

“I sure am.” I lie. What I want to say is that I would rather be at some dive bar drinking my ass off, but I put on a smile.

Suddenly, someone catches my eye. I see a guy at the bar. He stands out because he looks like he’s close to my age. The first thing that draws my eyes is his lips. From where I am standing, I see his cherry-red lips. They look full and plump. Finally someone that looks decent enough at this snooze-fest. I can’t tell if he sees me checking him out but I really don’t care. My boss grabs my attention.

“Sadie, I want to introduce you to a future partner of ours. Paul?” my tipsy boss calls out. To my surprise, Paul was the same guy I was looking at earlier. He has a glass of champagne in his hand. “Paul, this is one of our members of Copper Industries. Sadie, this is Paul from Moore Inc.”

“Nice to meet you, Sadie.” his hand extends to me. His voice sounds younger than what he really is.

“Likewise.”

“Well, I hate to leave but I have to make the rounds.” my boss is a smart man and got the hell out of my face.

I notice something else about this Paul guy, his piercing blue eyes. His eyes are so blue and mysterious that I realize that I haven’t said anything yet. I see a waiter carrying a tray of champagne glasses, so I hastily grab one while she walks by. I hope he was not a pompous asshole like my coworkers. I hear him clear his throat.

“So, Sadie, right?”

“You are correct.”

“Are you enjoying the party?” he sips from his glass.

“I am.” God, if only I could learn to lie better.

“Let me just say that I’m glad that after the clock strikes twelve, the new firm would be called Copper-Moore Industries.”

“Cheers to merging.” I clank my glass with his.

“So, honestly, do you think this ‘party’ is complete shit?” that threw me off for a second. I have to retort now.

“What? Are you not enjoying Vivaldi? I hear you can really rock out to him on New Year’s Eve.” I coyly smile.

“Oh, the joker are we now? Yeah, the way this thing is headed. I have to drink these things back to back to really enjoy this.”

“I thought I was the only one who thought I was going to die of boredom.”

“Join the club.”

“Cheers to that.” I hold up my glass.

“So, you want to sit down? I mean, there’s not much dancing right now…”

“Yeah, I’ll give it another two hours until people start getting loose and dance the funky chicken.” I shudder at the thought of my drunk boss attempting to dance.

I walk with him to a table. I notice that not only he looks good, he smells good too. I don’t see the jerk coming out of him yet. I sit noticing my dress rides up a bit when I sit. I didn’t plan on that happening. I glance over his overall looks, but I always stop at those lips of his. They make me want to reach over and touch them with the tips of my fingertips.

“So, how long have you been working at the firm?” I hear bringing me out of my trance.

“Um…three years. It took me forever for them to decide whether I made partner or not.”

“Yeah, I know the feeling. And I’m the designer.”

“Oh, you design? I must see your portfolio sometime. I’ve always wanted to design. I’ve done little sketches here and there but…”

“Maybe you could show me. I could show you how a professional does it.” I detect a flicker of mischief in that tone.

“Oh really? Where did you go to school, Mr. Picasso?”

“In an art school in Venice. I got this big scholarship to study abroad in Venice and I took it. So, where did you go?”

“Oh, a little school called Yale…”

“Ivy League? You don’t look it though. You don’t have a stick embedded into your ass like these clowns.”

I giggle as I notice that the music changed. It’s still not exactly party music, but it will do fore now. I am so thankful my firm decided to merge this year. If they didn’t I would be stuck here listening to someone’s tired knock-knock jokes feigning my response. This Paul guy is very entertaining. I grab another glass and listen to what is now bossa nova playing.

“Okay, Mr. Picasso. Where were you born? You know, since our firms are merging and the point of this party is to meet our partners.” I smirk.

“Well, I was born in Connecticut and my family moved to New York when I was about fifteen. You?”

“Born and raised here. I’m a Queens girl.”

“Look, I think the party is just beginning.”

I look over and see a disastrous sight. Nothing says puke-worthy than witnessing middle-age drunken white men dancing. I sip my champagne to hide my laughter. I see that Paul is finding this hilarious as well. I think I saw Paul staring at my chest but that could be my imagination. Great, another coworker decides to come to my table.

“Hi, Sadie!” I know this lady is smashed. “So, who’s your friend?”

“This is Paul…he’s with Moore Inc.”

“Nice to meet you.” I see he tries to hide his snicker. She is too drunk to notice that we are laughing at her ass. She walks away.

I hadn’t realize that two hours had passed and it is almost time for the new year. I decide to take a break from drinking as I talked more with Paul. I don’t know if the hotel turned up the heater but I’m feeling flashes of heat run across my body. It must be all that champagne. It’s getting crowded in this hotel ballroom and I need some fucking air.

“Hey, Sadie, you want to go out on the balcony? I can tell you’re getting a little hot in here. And plus, seeing this horrendous sight of bad dancing is getting a little old.”

“Hell yeah, let’s go.” I hope that doesn’t make me sound desperate to get him alone. I follow him out to the balcony of the ballroom. The sight of all of New York waiting for the ball to drop is beautiful. “God, don’t you wish you could gain the superhero power of flight so you could get the fuck out of this party and join the people in Times Square? At least they’re having fun.” I roll my eyes.

“It’s not that bad…okay it’s pretty bad. But would you rather be downing wonderful expensive champagne that we didn’t have to pay for, or would you rather stand outside freezing your ass to death with some idiots who want to see a ball that costs more than their houses drop. And you can’t get wasted.” he holds up his glass.

“Fine…” I roll my eyes. “I don’t know. I just imagined my New Year’s Eve to be more eventful than this. But, I think talking to you have made it quite enjoyable.”

“What were you expecting?”

“I don’t know…I was hoping to get wild. Get crazy. Do something that would make this night special, you know?”

“Yeah, I know.”

It is almost time for it to be a new year. I can hear them stopping the music ten minutes before the countdown. Each head of the firm must be preparing the toast to officiate the merge. Oh, how lovely. Still I could care less about the two firms merging. All I can think about is Paul’s cherub-like lips. How much I want them on top of mine or how much I want them all over my body. I have to keep control of my thoughts because I’ve been drinking and I notice that when I am not completely sober I do some pretty bold shit. I notice Paul staring at me.

“What?”

“Nothing…”

“Nothing. That gawking wasn’t nothing. Spill.”

“No, it’s uh…nothing.” his wicked grin had me wanted to jump him on the spot.

“C’mon…”

“Okay…since you asked for it. Have you ever heard of the New Year’s Kiss?”

“Yeah…” I’m catching on to what he’s trying to say but I’ll play dumb for now.

“How about you and me…”

“Kiss when the clock strikes twelve?” I finish his sentence. “I don’t know…this is a work-related party. And we should be heading back inside to hear the toast. I mean, we have to have some shred of professionalism here.”

“Professionalism? Half of the two firms combined are drunk off their asses. Professionalism flew off this balcony a long time ago.”

“Good point. Alright, I’ll do it.”

The moment has arrived. It is one minute before I get to kiss those luscious lips that had me mesmerized all night. He downs the rest of his champagne as we anticipate the workplace taboo that we are about to commit. Hell, this night needs a little danger.

11, 10, 9...I look into his ocean-blue eyes.

8, 7, 6...Paul licks those plump lips of his and I do the same.

5, 4, 3, 2...I check once more out the corner of my eye to make sure that no one notices me are missing.

At the stroke of midnight my lips rubs up against his soft, cherry lips. It felt damn sexy. Fuck the party, I want to take his ass to one of those rooms and fuck his brains out. He cups my face in his soft hands and I feel that familiar twitch between my legs. Sadly, Paul pulled away as soon as the music started again.

“Holy shit!” I could not hide my excitement.

“Yeah, that was…pretty hot. Listen, I don’t know if you’re into these things…you see, I figured this was going to be boring. I knew that there was going to be a party on the roof of this hotel that had music that was current. I was going to leave these losers behind and sneak up there alone. You wanna come?” I can feel his lustful gaze burning into me.

“Hell yeah I want to come!”

“Great, let’s get outta here.”

I decide to follow him in as we went inside undetected. He motions for me to pretend like we’re dancing and move with him towards the exit. I see my boss and he is doing the lawn sprinkler dance. I try not to laugh as I make my way towards the elevators. Finally, we reach an elevator and Paul quickly closes the door.

“Oh my God, we are free of that fucking party!” I lean against the elevator door.

The wait to the top of the roof was going to be a long one. Ten minutes later, we finally see the rooftop. The party is amazing! A hell of a lot cooler than that retirement home downstairs. Paul turns to me and smirk.

“Not bad, huh?”

“Not bad at all. Thank you for suggesting this place.”

“No, problem.”

I make my way towards the dance-floor because a Lady Gaga song came on. I can’t resist. I go crazy on the dance-floor. I guess it’s because the whole night I didn’t get the chance to move all night…until now. I see Paul coming towards me as he decides to dance. He’s surprisingly a good dancer. The song changes and I feel his hands on my waist. The song is so hot that I decide to grind up against him. When a new song comes on, I lean to whisper into his ear.

“You wanna get a drink?”

“Yeah…”

We head over to the bar and I order a chocolate martini and he orders a shot of Grey Goose. I guess we both needed something after suffering hours of torture. We head back to the dance-floor and we pick up where we left off. This night was starting to undo the New Years merger mixer. Suddenly, a hot, sexy song comes on and the alcohol in my system is working in my favor tonight. I get bold and practically rub myself unbelievably close to Paul. I stare at those rep lips again remembering how incredible they look and how sweet they taste. Paul’s hands find their way to my ass. I see that same wicked, mischievous glint in his eyes that he flashed earlier. Suddenly, my feet barely touch the ground as I am dragged to a secluded area.

“Sadie, I can’t keep my hands off of you…” his cherry lips finds their way to my ear, then move down my neck.

“Oh you can’t can you?” I just had to be a tease. Damn this is turning me on.

His hand runs up my thigh and he notices that I am not wearing any underwear. I went sans panties because I wanted to rebel from the firm a bit…and because I felt like it. Paul’s hand found me wet and ready for action. He soft fingers brushes against my clit making me moan in ecstasy.

“You like that, Sadie?” I can barely make an intelligible word.

“Ngh…oh God!”

My mind is drawing a blank. Paul’s skillful digits enter into me. I gasp in surprise and pleasure. I attack those red lips of his nipping the bottom lip. His thumb rubs up against my clit and I have to bite my own lips to stifle my loud moans. I know just a few yards away there is a rocking party near us. We could get caught. My mouth moves down to his pale neck licking a trail up to his chin. I am getting close as my breathing increases. He senses my upcoming orgasm.

“Cum for me…cum for me, Sadie…” I feel his lips brush against the shell of my ear as he huskily whispers.

“Oh…” I cum so hard that I didn’t care who heard or saw. I feel his fingers sliding out of my core and he licks each digit clean.

“Was it good for you as it was for me?” a smug grin spreads across his face.

“Yeah…” I regain my power of speech. “But there is something missing…” somehow I pin him up against the same wall and my hand found their way into his jeans.

I hadn’t noticed that he wore jeans instead of slacks like everybody else at that party. I unbutton his jeans and he licks those red lips of his. My hands make their way towards his boxer briefs rubbing my hand against his hardening length.

“Aw, does that feel good?” I coo in his ear.

“What does it look like, Ivy League?”

“Okay, Mr. Picasso…”

Without warning my hand pushes inside his underwear stroking his hard dick. I love the groans that escape his throat. I see something that is the most erotic thing I have ever seen. Paul licks and bites his lower lip. Those same red lips that had me in a trance. Those same lips I kissed when it turned into the new year. I stroke faster hearing his breathing become labored.

“Sadie…I’m…” I feel him spill unto my hand as I see him lick his lips once more. I wait until he comes down from his high.

“Was it good for you as it was for me?” I mimic that same cocky tone he had earlier.

“Well, I can say that my New Year’s night was not boring. Pretty damn interesting…”

“I’ll say. I guess that merger was a good thing.”

“I say it was. So, do you want to head back before they send out a search party for us, or do you want to stay up here?”

I grab him by the neck and kiss those delicious lips of his. I taste myself on his tongue and he runs one hand down my throat and the other up my thigh. I pull away from him loving the confused look in those blue eyes. I back away from him entering back into the crowd. Yes, I feel I am going to enjoy the new company with Paul there.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.