Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 dean ari story 3

Sam looked at Sarah after she pushed back when they were done with the hug. His heart was in his mouth. He swallowed before he found his voice.
“Sarah?”
“It’s me Sam, tell me you’re glad to see me, you look shocked.”
Sam didn’t hesitate, “Oh I’m very glad to see you, just you know, surprised.”
That was when he realized Erin and Anthony were staring at them.
“So little brother did I do good?”
Sam nodded, “You did, indeed,” he said as Sarah blushed before they all went inside the house.

Erin explained how she and Sarah met once they all had coffees as they sat comfortable at the table. She had already explained about Anthony how he was in the sales end of the fashion business mainly making sure the periodicals where dispersed over seas to the various markets.
“Sara met at a charity event in Dallas about a year and a half ago. Must have been right after you met up with her, anyway we kept in touch and along the way, she mentioned your name. It seems…”
Sara interrupted so that Erin would not reveal too much about her feeling for Sam, “Isn’t it a small world?” Sarah asked as Sam raised an eyebrow at her.

“So how is your father?”
“Honery as ever, Sam, but fine otherwise,” Sarah insisted, “And Dean?”
Sam went into a brief description of Dean’s last year that had Sarah in tears of laughter. Erin and Anthony joined in as Sam’s version of Dean’s life unfolded.
“But he’s loving the daddy thing?” Sarah asked as they heard the door open downstairs.

Dean and Ari both walked in the back door with a baby in their arms. Amber followed behind as she carried a small sack. Dean passed John to Sam as he went back out with a smile on his face to grab the items they had bought from the car. Ari smiled when she saw Anthony for the first time.
“So this must be your beau,” she said with a grin at Erin who was bursting with happiness.
“Yep, this is him,” she said as she blushed.
“Well it is great to finally meet you,” Ari said.
Anthony grinned as he greeted her. Erin could not believe he had finally arrived. It was the longest they had been apart despite his travel schedule. She squeezed his hand before he offered to help Dean with the groceries.

As he walked away Ari winked at Erin.
“You weren’t kidding he is a hottie.”
“Yeah I know. I have been blessed,” she said as she bit her lip.
Sarah stood awkwardly as Sam waited a moment to introduce her after Anthony went outside.
“I’m Sarah,” she finally spoke into the quiet room as she raised an eyebrow at Sam.
“I was waiting for an opening,” he apologized.
Ari laughed, “I owe you both an apology because Erin told me that Sarah was coming.”
Erin looked sheepishly at her younger brother, “Gotcha.”
“What am I the only one who didn’t know?”
Dean walked in with two bags, “Yeah, pretty much, though I don’t think Amber was aware,” Dean shared with a dimpled grin.
Amber looked at her father curiously because she had no idea what was going on.
“Huh?”
“Never mind,” Sam said to the little girl as he cuddled John Michael in his arms, “They are all plotting against me,” he said as he kissed the baby’s cheek.
“But I hope you liked your surprise,” Sarah said as she played with the babies hand.
“Don’t doubt that,” Sam said in a whisper that only Sarah could hear but she blushed while everyone looked on at the two of them expectantly.

Cassie waited by the phone that night for Dean to call back. They had spoken only briefly a couple of times since his family had been returned. Each time he had talked to Megan but not to Cassie. She had begun to feel paranoid though she understood he had an entirely separate life despite Megan being his child.

When the phone rang, she jumped but answered on the first ring.
“Hello?”
“Cassie, what is going on?”
She sighed, “Well Missouri said she would be fine Dean, I just….”
“You just what?” he asked impatiently.
“I don’t know if I can do this,” she said as her voice broke.
Dean closed his eyes as Ari looked at him questioningly.
“Cassie do what? Megan is your daughter you do whatever needs to be done….”
“I’m not equipped I don’t know what is good or bad for her. Dean Missouri says she um how do I explain it … she can be overwhelmed by her surroundings. If she gets too much stimulation in her head. And, and….Vince is not sure what to think.”
“Screw what Vince thinks, if he loves you then he has to deal with whatever Megan has to go through…”
She sighed again as the tears came. He was angry because he felt as helpless as she did and she knew it.
“I’m sorry I just didn’t know how to tell you this…”
“Tell me what?”
“There is a place she can live where they can deal with her gift and teach her to manage it…”
“What? ………..oh Hell NO,” Dean said as he leaned up in the bed.
“Dean it is an educational institution. Not a home but a place where gifted children can live for a time to learn about themselves.”
“How dare you…she is still a baby, for goodness sakes…”
“Dean, I know it sounds callous but I don’t know what else to do. Missouri has been to the place and she believes it will help her. It is not a bad option….”
Dean was speechless. How could Cassie send their daughter away? He couldn’t think of how it would help Megan only of how it sounded like a cop out that was convenient for Cassie and her Vince. At that moment, he hated Cassie as much as he ever loved her. He could not process the information and simply hung up the phone.

Ari looked at him, his face was contorted with rage. He shook her hand away as he got up to leave the room. She bit her lip as she picked up the phone and hit redial. Cassie picked up thinking that Dean had been cut off not knowing he had intentionally hung up on her.
“Cassie, whatever you told Dean has him upset. Is there anything I can do?” Ari asked as she moved Braeden to a different breast to finish his meal.
Cassie explained the situation and immediately Ari understood Dean’s reaction she also believed he would come around and told Cassie so.
“Yeah, his pigheadedness can be shocking to those that have not dealt with it.”
Ari laughed, “Yeah you do know him. Well how is Megan?”
“A lot better since Missouri sat with her and explained some things about her Sensitivity issues. I don’t know what I would have done without her. And I am so glad you all are fine.”
“Thanks,” Ari said as she bit her lip she didn’t feel they had anything else to discuss but she stayed on the line.
“Well,” Cassie said, “You know Ari I’m glad that Dean found someone to love that understands him, I really am.”
“I appreciate that it does mean a lot. You being his first love was a bit… intimidating especially when I saw how pretty you were,” Ari confessed.
“Maybe but Dean isn’t about looks though you are beautiful, he is more about connection even though it may seem to be about sex.”
“I know he is complex. Well I should let you go.”
“Okay, thanks again.”

Dean found Erin and Sam in the Dean talking to Anthony and Sara. They both looked up at him.
“What’s going on?” Erin asked in his head.
Dean sighed deeply as he sunk into the nearest chair.
“I don’t want to talk about it aloud or otherwise,” he said in his mind as they both stared at him.

Sam shrugged in Erin’s direction, as he went back to talking to Sara. Dean closed his eyes as he tried to clear his mind. He opened one eye only to see Sam looked at him worriedly. “Okay fine, it’s Cassie & Megan,” Dean said in his head. Sam raised an eyebrow at him before he excused himself by telling Sarah he would be right back. Dean automatically followed as he watched Erin move to fill the gap that Sam had left.

Dean met up with Sam in the kitchen.
“What’s up?” Sam asked as he fell into the older brother role Dean had noticed the slight change in Sam since the demon died.
He wasn’t certain if it was a good or bad switch but at that moment he did need advice whether or not he liked the idea. Once he sat down Sam poured a cup of coffee from the fresh pot on the kitchen counter, Dean told Sam the news.
“You are kidding?”
Dean shook his head though Sam knew that Dean would not joke about Megan.
“I don’t know what to think of it. I mean how can a mother send a little girl like that away?”
“Well, it is possible Cassie is going with Megan, did you ask?”
Dean shook his head.
“You should ask, I mean get all the details before you totally lose it for not reason, Dean. I get you were upset but now that you have had a moment to think being logical about this is what will help your daughter.”
Dean raked his hands through his hair, “I know and I walked out when Ari tried to console me.”
“Seriously dude, you don’t want both of them mad at you,” Sam said with a grin.
“Yeah funny, but you’re right. I’ll go smooth over things with Ari then call Cassie early in the morning when I am fresh.”
“Sounds like a plan, and Dean you know Cassie loves Megan I don’t think she would do anything stupid like send her away without going with her.”
“Maybe I overreacted.”
“It’s been known to happen,” Sam said with a chuckle.

That night Sam lay in his bed as he thought of Sarah who slept downstairs alone. He sighed as his thoughts wandered at the thought of her body consummating with his. Though they had decided that night to take things slow since Sarah was staying around a while. She insisted her father did not expect her back for a couple weeks and she liked the idea of having time to finally get to know Sam.

On the other hand, Erin and Anthony were moving far from slow. Anthony smiled down at Erin as she wrapped her legs around his waist. They were celebrating him having asked her to marry him. She had been overwhelmed but more than willing to say yes to him. Though they hadn’t been together for a long time they felt moving to the next step was for the best. She had let him know she was uncertain when she would be ready to leave Wisconsin since she was still getting to know her brothers. He had gone so far as to suggest they move to the small town though Erin was not certain that was the greatest of ideas. It wasn’t as though she had anything against the place but if she stayed in the Midwest she told him Chicago would be more logical in her line of work. It also would be a short drive for them to visit without invading her sibling’s space.
“It sounds like a plan,” Anthony said as he nuzzled her neck with his nose.
“Yes it does, doesn’t,” she grinned as she arched her neck to receive his affection.

She traced his muscled back with her long fingers before she slowly scraped her nails over his skin. Anthony moaned lightly as he felt the familiar sensations. Erin had always been a bit wild and he knew she would marks on his back but he didn’t care. He loved his fiancée sultry side. A moment later his was on his back with a smile as she leaned down to suck on his neck before she gently bit him which left a large impression of her teeth on his neck. Anthony closed his eyes as the pain came and went in an instant. There were times he couldn’t keep up with her as she moved from his neck to his shoulder leaving small bites all the while they made love, faster, harder and maybe louder than they meant to.
Dean grinned at Ari as he heard the headboard in the room on the other side of them hit the wall.
“No comment,” he said as she straddled him.
“I think I can get them off your mind,” she said.
“Oh I am sure of it,” he replied.
It took only a moment in time for them to become oblivious to the other couple as they disappeared under the covers to make love in their own way.

***
Dean’s conversation with Cassie went better the next morning as she had a chance to explain what was involved in Megan go to the center.
“Of course I am going with her, Dean. The first week I can stay with her at the center after that I will live in one of those hotels that are like apartments.”
“So you have a plan to be close by?”
“Absolutely and you can come visit if she stays longer than we expect. We are looking at four months right now.”
“Oh that is a long time I suppose it’s an estimate, right?”
“Yeah they won’t know til they began to work with her.’
“Okay can I speak with her please,” Dean asked as he sighed before Megan came on the line.
“Hey Daddy.”
“Baby girl I hear you are going on an adventure,” he said as he tried to remain calm.
“Yeah Mommy and me are going to this place that they have little girls and boys that are special like me.”
“That is good and I will come see you too, okay?”
“Good Daddy, I miss you and Amber and Rae and John and everybody soooo much.”
“I know you do, well your mother says this place is actually closer to us then your house so that is a good thing too.”
Megan laughed, “I am so happy Daddy.”
Dean was glad to hear her laugh, how could he be against something that made his little girl smile.
“I know and this is all going to be good for you.”
Megan said goodbye before she handed the phone back to her mother.

“Let me know when you are leaving.”
“Of course it will be a couple of weeks.”
“Cas, I’m sorry I freaked last night.”
“Don’t worry about it, I kind of expected it,” she said with a smile in her voice.
“You know me, leap before I think.”
“That has been known to happen, yes.”
Ari walked in the room and saw Dean with a smile on his face that lit him up. She was jealous for a moment, she assumed it was Cassie. After a second, he hung up the phone.
“Everything okay?” she asked.

“Fine, just getting the details on the Megan situation.”
“Oh okay, I’m glad that you were able to get that figured out with Cassie.”
Dean nodded as he pulled Ari into this lap before he kissed her.
I shouldn’t have worried even for a second, she thought as she received his kiss.

TBC