Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 16

Ellen could only smile as she walked into the kitchen the next morning. The room seemed over flowing with people. 
“Hi,” Amber said to the new comer a she looked up from her plate.
“Hey yourself,” Ellen said a she took the only empty seat.
“Do you want cereal or bacon and eggs, Ellen,” Ari asked as she got up to prepare something for her guest to eat.
“Cereal is fine,” Ellen said as she half watched Dean feed the twins. 
He was intent on his task as of the boys seemed to be trying to feed themselves while he attempted to keep the food on the trays and off the floor. They made happy noises the whole time.
“How did you sleep?” Sam asked above the sound of his nephews enjoying breakfast, before he heard the back door open and heard footsteps on the stairs. 
“Very nice, I love those beds. They are a lot more comfy then what I have at home.”
“I know they spoil you here,” Sarah said with a smile at Ari who put the bowl down in front of Ellen plus a glass of juice.
“We aim to please,” Ari said as she winked at Dean.
That seemed to be his saying lately.

Erin walked in the kitchen with a grin on her face and her fiancée close on her heels.
“So everything settled?” Sam asked.
“Yep, the condo is ready for us as well as all the furniture, we just have to show up.”
The engaged couple was beaming as Ellen was introduced before they went to their room to put away their bags.

Dean got up a few minutes later.
“Sam we have to get going,” he said to his brother who was talking to Sarah.
“Yeah okay give me a second, I am almost done.”
Megan touched Ari’s hand to show she wanted to get up from her chair, the booster chair was too high for her to jump down alone.
“Where are trying to go?” Ari asked as she looked at the little girl before she took her from the seat.
“With Daddy,” Megan said as she ran off down the hall to her room.
“Megan…” Dean started.
Ari raised her eyebrows at him.
“I’ll talk to her,” he said as he went after his daughter.

Dean found Megan as she sat in the floor pulling on her shoes.
“You can’t go Baby Girl.”
Sometimes he could only sigh at her when he saw how much she resembled Cassie.
“Yes Daddy I go with you and Uncle Sam,” she insisted as she continued her task.
“No, stop, look at me.”
She looked shyly into his face. She wanted to go with her Daddy, she loved to be around him. He made her smile and then she didn’t miss her mother quite so much. 
“You are going to see the horsies today with Abby and Ari.”
“Huh?”
“Yeah you don’t want to go with us when you can see the horsies and maybe if you are good they will let you ride one.”
“Really Daddy.”
“Absolutely,” he said as she went into his arms wearing one of her shoes.
“But…”
“We can do something when we all get back, okay.”
She nodded on his shoulder as he took her back in the kitchen. He sat her in the chair again, then pulled Amber’s hair before he turned to go toward the door.
“Sam we have to go,” Dean said as he went down the stairs and out the door.
“Okay, okay,” Sam said as he kissed Sarah on the cheek then smiled and left.

After the guys left or at least Sam and Dean it was decided that Ellen would go with Amber, Ari and Megan while Sarah watched the twins with Anthony and Erin. Chet was doing chores around the farm and they assumed probably chatting up one of the neighbors not to far away who was a widow. For a man in his fifties he loved to have women friends, but luckily he was also discreet and never talked about his work, or at least he insisted he didn’t. 

That night after they returned from the park late Dean and Ari talked quietly.
“So we should keep Megan with us, she won’t need the school if we can teach her about her gifts, especially if Rae has the same gift,” Dean said.
“We?”
“Well okay you and Sam will help,” Dean said with a grin.
Ari had taken on the task of teaching Amber at least while she was young.
“I mean do you think she should go there?” Dean asked as he snuggled up to his wife.
“Well, maybe we could at least talk to them and they could give us an idea of what she should learn.”
“That is an idea if they aren’t in it for the money and are interested in the kids knowing what they will have to deal with in their lives.”
“Exactly,” Ari said as she leaned up to receive his kiss.

It was slow as he pushed his tongue into her mouth she felt his hands on her stomach. His hands roamed over her body slowly as she heated up from his touch. He moved to straddle her body. Ari smiled at him as he moved his lips to her neck. She moaned as he pushed up her gown and unfastened her nursing bra. 
“Come to daddy,” he said with a smirk.

Downstairs, Sam and Sarah made love for the first time. Sarah could only smile as she traced Sam’s spine with her fingers. He was so taut it somehow surprised and delighted her all at once. Seeing him in jeans and a tee shirt all the time she never guessed how muscular he was under it all. Sam slid in and out of her overly wet opening with ease as she moaned against his neck. 
“Oh Sam,” she said as he continued to adore her body with his own.
His hands were all over her as tried to touch all of her. He knew that waiting would enhance their time together. But he was glad it finally happened. When he had come downstairs to talk to her he hadn’t exactly had sex on his mind but after a few minutes of talking it was all he wanted, no it was all they wanted. He loved Sarah and she had said she loved him too. That was all it has taken for them to lose their clothes and put an end to the their time of abstinence. 
“Sarah,” he said against her neck before he moved his hand between them to stroke her to climax.
“Oh Sam, that’s it, more please.”
Sam grinned to himself and he came not long after her. When they were done and the condom was discarded she lay in his arms happy and satisfied.

***
Dean and Ari woke the next morning to the sound of Erin’s voice shouting.
“What the hell Anthony, you chose now to tell me this?”
Dean hoped the girls were sleeping soundly otherwise they would come pouring into the room at any moment.
“Uh oh,” Dean said as he leaned up then reached over to put on this lounge pants before he went to the door to slowly pull it open. 
He saw his sister in the hall but only for a second before she went back into the room. He waited a few seconds to see what would happen and wasn’t surprised to see Anthony’s clothes fly into the hall.
“Erin can we talk about this,” Anthony said as he picked up his items from the floor, his voice sounded frustrated and a bit tired.

Dean shut the door before he got back in the bed. His fingers were still crossed that they would not hear a tap tap tapping on their door, Ari looked up at him.
“It doesn’t sound good for the wedding,” he said as he snuggled next to her again.
“I think they’ll be fine.”
“Why do you say that?”
“Just because they fight doesn’t mean they aren’t in love, you just don’t want to have to wear a tux,” she said with a smile as she leaned down to kiss him.
Dean shrugged, she had a point but he did want his sister to be happy.

Later that afternoon, Ari Ellen, and Sarah met up with Erin in the den. She had been quiet most of the day. Anthony had chosen to camp out downstairs because he refused to go to a hotel because he wanted badly to work things out with his fiancé. 
“So you ready to talk about it?” Ari asked as she and Sarah sat on either side of the one girl Winchester. Ellen sat across the room.
Erin looked from one to the other before she sighed.
“He cheated on me and I had no idea and he chooses now to tell me.”
“It is awful I don’t want to say that it is not, but Sweetie you love him right?” Ari said.

Erin nodded, she loved Anthony like no one she had ever known. Maybe she was being pig headed. How could he do that to her? Even though he had confessed it was before they had committed, it was just after they started to date. He had been out of town and trying to decide if he wanted to get serious with her or anyone. 

Sarah offered her advice next, “Cheating is wrong it is the worst thing you can do to your significant other short of abuse. But I agree with Ari if you love him I think you should forgive him. He told you to clear his conscious give him the freedom to tell you anything by letting him stay in your life.”

Ellen agreed with the younger ladies to a point but didn’t think that Erin should give in to fast or seem to eager to let the situation go. She expressed to her that it was best to lay ground rules now that it seemed he had started off in the wrong direction in the relationship. 
“So he did this before you were officially dating then that is good but he needs to know that talking things out will be expected.” 
Erin smiled for the ladies before they hugged. She took the night to consider their advice because she didn’t want Anthony to think she was a push over though he knew her temper could flair. 

***
That night Sam and Dean had a discussion with Anthony not quite the same as the ladies had with Erin but well, it was the Winchesters.
“Hey,” Dean said to Anthony as he and Sam took seats in the living room where Anthony sat watching television.
“Hey there, guess you heard what happened by now?”
“Yeah and we came down to kick your ass for cheating on our sister,” Sam said though he wore a smirk.
Dean watched Anthony with a more of a serious look on his face. After the time they had spent getting to know the guy he would have never expected that Anthony would have been anything but faithful to Erin. 

“Seriously, why would you do that?” Dean asked.
“Dean,” Sam said.
“I………I, it was before we actually decided we wanted to stay together and not see others.”
“Then why confess at all?” Dean asked with a frown.
He had never been a fan of cheating, of course, he had only been faithful to one woman and it was the one he married. Maybe he was being hard on Anthony but it was his prerogative since, well, Erin was his only sister.

Anthony explained how he wanted the air to be clear between him and Erin before they got married. He had felt guilty over the time of their relationship but didn’t know when a good time was to say something like that.
“Guys, I love Erin with all my heart. I didn’t tell her to hurt her. I wanted to be honest that’s all.”
Dean sighed, everyone made mistakes he knew that for certain. He still didn’t like that the man had held back the information for so long but it would be up to Erin to decide what to do.
“Fine well, I hope it works for you. I don’t know what Erin has decided, but you are free to stay here if she agrees,” Dean said as he and Sam prepared to go back up stairs.
“Thanks, Dean, I appreciate that you all have been more than welcoming to me and it is appreciated.”
***

Two days later the caravan headed to Texas as Ellen went off to visit Jo. She had enjoyed her short stay and insisted she would come again sometime. She didn’t know why she was so surprised that Dean was taking his father role in stride but she was proud of him. Both he and Sam insisted after the wedding things would get back to normal and they would go hunting again. It was important that the supernatural part of their lives ended in a satisfactory way. Elen had been surprised and excited when Sam killed Azazel she was less happy that Sam still had visions and Erin hinted that YED was only the tip of the iceberg for their family.

TBC
Pls leave feedback.