Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Dean watched from the truck as Sam and the rest left to go up north. He had allowed them to take the Impala since he and Ari needed the new SUV to shuffle the kids around. He backed out after the car to go to the store. He needed to get supplies for the next week but felt bad that Amber didn’t get to ride with him because her car seat fit awkwardly in the old vehicle. He looked up to wave at her as she stood sadly inside the back door. He really hated leaving them alone even for a short time. He stopped outside the drive to make sure Ari came down to get Amber before he drove away. She gave him a wave too as he she shut the wooden door so he could leave. 
 
Amber looked sad as she sat down at the kitchen table.
“What’s wrong Sweetie?”
Tears dropped from the little girls eyes as she looked forlornly at her mother.
“I wanted to go with Daddy he said I couldn’t.”
“It’s only because it wasn’t safe for you in the truck and he couldn’t watch you while he was getting the things we need. He’ll be back shortly, and it’s not because he didn’t want you to go.”
“Yeah?”
“Absolutely, he told me he wanted you to go.”
Amber brightened up, “Okay I won’t be sad.”
“Good I’m sure he will bring you a surprise too.”
“Goody.”
Ari smiled at her daughter. She had really loved the fact that she could call Dean Daddy; Ari was convinced it was the little girl’s favorite word. She was glad the two got along so well though Dean didn’t always seem comfortable around Amber. Ari knew he was unsure as to how to deal with little females unlike his arrogance with older ones. 
 
 Cassie watched Megan as she played outside with her friend, she had come home from work to find her mother was ill and her aunt was watching her daughter. Cassie bit her lip as she prayed that her mother would be well from her cold soon, though she felt selfish. The fact was there was no way she could explain all the things about watching Megan that they endured each day to her aunt. Everything from making sure the little girl wore her amulet to constantly renewing the salt rings and making sure they were always secure. They had to keep be aware of their surroundings and the slightest incident scared them out of their wits. Cassie sighed, part of her would be glad when it was Dean’s turn to watch over Megan for a while so she could rest. Dean insisted that if they were careful there shouldn’t be any thing to worry about, but Cassie knew they all were only hoping for the best.  

 Sometimes she thought Dean was over protective, she couldn’t always understand his concern since nothing had happened to any of their family in all these years, well except Jessica. She wasn’t even part of the family yet. Cassie bit her lip again; okay maybe there was cause for cautiousness.
“Cassie,” her mother called from her bedroom.
“Coming mom.”
Once she was in the room, she saw that her mother was trying to get up to dress.
“No, no you need to rest a few days, besides you don’t want to get Meg or me sick, right?”
Her mother nodded weakly as she got back under the covers.
“Hopefully Megan hasn’t already gotten the bug from me.”
“She seems fine, they are having a good old time with Aunty Lou, outside.”
Cassie’s mother looked her in the eyes as she tilted her head.
“You okay?”
“Just tired, I’m fine otherwise.”
“You know Megan will be fine, Sweetie, she has angels watching over her.”
Cassie sighed again, “Yes, mom, I know. You get some rest okay,” she said as she left the room.

{Invisible Realm}
 Mary Winchester sat outside by the swings as she watched her granddaughter play. She spent a lot of time with her lately, mostly to keep the demon away from the twins. She could see him hovering out of the corner of her eye, as he just sat and stared into space. He was probably in a trance, to bad it wasn’t a coma, she thought. She saw as Megan looked around as though she saw something but then went back to playing. Mary was convinced that Megan had a sense of the supernatural but she was too young to understand. She hoped her granddaughter would be encouraged in her gift for good and not for evil. Not that she thought Cassie or her mother was evil but she desired that the demon would not have any more of her family or have an opportunity influence them at all.  

 Mary’s overseer showed up to sit beside her out in the cool breeze.
“So what’s up?”
“Not much just enjoying this day to see my granddaughter.”
“You have spent quite a bit of time here lately, anything you need to discuss?”
Yeah can you get rid of the idiot demon so I can move on?
“No, I’m not in any trouble am I?”
The angel shook her blonde head as the hair flowed down her back and between her glittering white wings.
“No, I just want you to feel free to ask questions if you have any. I do need to tell you that your time to roam is getting shorter everyday.”
“But my boys…”
“Are they any closer to the resolution?”
“I’m not sure? But I know they’re working on it.”
Mary didn’t feel it was a lie, but since Erin arrived, she did not always know what was going on and she spent so little time in Wisconsin, she was a bit out of the loop.
The angel smiled as she faded away, “I’ll be watching,” she said and she was gone.

 The yellow-eyed demon came over as the angel disappeared.
“Nice night,” he said with a gleam of his yellow eyes.
“Don’t talk to me,” Mary said angrily, as she turned her head away from him.
“You know when I first met you years ago you seemed quiet almost shy, now you are …”
“I’m what? Dead because you were impatient and a liar. Not that I expected much more from the likes of you.”
“Hey, just remember who started all of this,” he said as he too faded away but just out of sight.

 Tears rolled down Mary’s cheeks, she sighed as she watched Megan go inside with the older woman, the young girl and Cassie. They shut the door and Mary went to sit on the porch swing in the front. She knew the demon was right; her messing around in the occult when she was younger brought all the strangeness into their lives. Why hadn’t she told John? He had to have figured it out with all his experience. How many times had he run into spirits that were angry and vengeful, things that were a direct result of someone’s stupidity?  
“Hey,” John said as he sat down beside her.
Mary couldn’t look at him. She felt too guilty. 
 
{Back to the visible Realm}
 Sam drove until it was dark where they stopped at a motel for the night. He and Chet dragged in their bags after they registered at the desk. Erin grabbed hers to take inside but she looked half-asleep and Sam smiled as she went into the room next to his and Chet’s.
“So you want to take your shower first?” Chet asked with a sleepy grin.
“No, you go ahead,” Sam said as he put his things away then pulled out the laptop.
When Chet was in the bathroom, he logged on the computer and waited for it to find the wireless connection so he could get in. He sighed as he leaned back carefully in the small chair, then yawned as he saw the screen come up.
What are you thinking he wrote on the messenger he and Erin had signed up for so they could communicate when they weren’t together. It was only a few minutes later before she was logged in also.
I think that we are too much alike, LOL she wrote.
LOL, maybe it comes from being related.
Sam smiled to himself. They had not had a chance to try talking in their head when they were apart, he tried then. He waited a few minutes but didn’t get a read on Erin.
Well it looks like we have to be in the same room to communicate in our heads.
Yeah that is unfortunate, she wrote back.  
Therefore, when we get up North I will go in first and you and Chet stay outside so I can see what is happening. 
Sounds like a plan, but if he grabs you, I will need to be at least near the door to know that you need help even if you try to talk in your head, she wrote.
That’s true, I think I am too sleepy to go over this now, let’s hope I get a vision tonight to help us, Sam wrote.
Well sweet dreams, Geek boy,, LOL
You’ve been around big brother too long already, LOL, good night,
Sam wrote before he signed off.

 Dean came back a couple of hours after he left with ice cream for Amber plus supplies for the horses and the puppy. He had also gotten Ari a treat but would give it to her later. He came in to find Amber helping Ari with dinner. She wore her little apron as she put the cups on the table.  
“Hey, I’m back.”
“We can see that,” Ari said with a grin.
“The boys still asleep?”
“Just went back to sleep for a bit.”
Dean showed Amber what he had brought her and she thanked him with a hug and a huge grin. After a few minutes, they sat down for their meal. Amber chattered on about how Ari had fed the twins at the same time and it looked funny to her.
“Well, that rarely happens these days,” Dean said between bites.
“I know our usual patient one, Braeden, decided he wanted to be fussy while you were gone and ate when little John was eating.
Dean shrugged as he cut into his back potato. He had gotten used to one baby being so different for the other he found the story odd.  
“It may have been because you weren’t here to keep his mind occupied.”
Dean smiled, that was probably it. He had rarely been away when Ari fed the babies because he liked to help her.  

 That night after Amber was in bed and the babies were down for several hours Dean gave Ari her token. It was a tube of Victoria Secret raspberry flavored lip gloss.
Ari smiled at the thought, Dean always loved the taste of the gloss on her but recently she had run out. She wouldn’t have believed he would notice something so feminine or small in their lives.
“Thanks, I just ran out,” she tilted her head as his grin as she sat down beside him on the bed.
“I know. But it’s not that I don’t like your lips bare but I remembered that you loved the shine like I loved the taste.”
“You know you are just an old softie,” she said as she put on the gloss before leaning over to kiss him.
Dean kissed her with abandon as she moaned into his mouth, though she knew it would never do for her to get too excited in her situation. She had several weeks to go before she could even consider sex. She could feel his heart rate level rise as she leaned on his chest. She would have to do something for him.

 After the kiss was done, Dean closed to his eyes with a smirk. She wondered if he had expected her to reciprocate once she moved back the covers. When he opened his eyes, she was looking at his erection with a smile on her face.  
“No I don’t want you to…”
“Just relax,” she said as she took his erection into her mouth while she straddled between his open knees.
“I didn’t…”
“Shhhhh..”
She caressed his throbbing rod with her tongue as she roamed it over and down the side slowly before repeating the action again. She could taste the lip-gloss on his tip as she began to suck him. The gloss actually made the activity quite tasty. She stopped for a second to take off her shirt so he could see her milk filled breasts if he opened his eyes. Then she smiled as she went back to licking and sucking him as he moaned softly before he reached to put his hands in her hair. She took him all the way in then sucked hard a few times before she rose up to do it again. She held his jewels in her hands as she stroked and caressed them gently then squeezed hard from time to time. Dean swallowed as he tried hard not to come too soon. He sighed loudly as he reacted by pushing against her mouth. It wasn’t long until he erupted into her mouth and she received it with a grin before she gave a final suck before she swallowed. The room went quiet as his heart rate returned to normal slowly. She moved to change into her nightgown while he watched her undress.
“Thank you.”
“No thanks needed,” she replied before she lay down beside him so he could hold her close. 

****
 
 Alec tied Ben to the chair and sat down from him across the table. The older man glared at the younger one.
“Why is our family so important to you?”
“Well I wish I could answer that but I am not privy to all the details as you humans say. I just do what I am told. And getting Sam Winchester to take to my master is my mission on this trip.”
Ben shook his head, who do they think they were dealing with? Sam and Dean had been fighting their kind since birth. This person possessing Alec must be a newbie, Ben thought. Maybe it is some kind of training for the thing because any other demon would have known better than to mess with a Winchester. Ben decided to keep the thing talking so he could get as much information as possible.
“So how did you know we were here? I mean…”
“Stop talking old man,” the thing growled.
Alec got up and put a rag in his father’s mouth then pulled out their duct tape to wrap over the towel and his mouth. Boy, I blew it, Ben thought.
“If you can’t be quiet than I will make you be quiet.”
The moment the thing was over him he could see his son struggle inside; Ben shook his head with difficulty to try to communicate with the son that things would be okay.  


TBC