Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Later the next evening, everyone sat around the living room while they enjoyed one another’s company. The children played on the floor with Erin, Ari and Dean while the men watched television half heartedly. Alec and Ben were leaving the following morning to get back to their lives. Though they were happy to have been of assistance to the brothers and hoped to see them again in the near future at their own homes.
Erin planned to stay indefinitely, she had rearranged her life to spend time with her brothers. Her boyfriend, Anthony was to arrive in two days to talk to her and get to know her family. Erin’s eyes twinkled when she thought of the surprise Sam was getting from her. She caught him staring and realized she had to watch her thoughts since he could read them.

Sam’s conversation with Dean about the yellow eyed Demon had been odd but had shown a light on Sam’s recent behavior.
{Flashback-several hours before}
Once Dean woke up after spending a few hours sleeping peacefully with his reunited family he had come out of the room to find Sam at the computer in the study. His little brother seemed calm, more calm then Dean would have expected.
“So what happened in there?”
Sam looked up at him with the pen in his hand.
“Um, I didn’t like what the demon had to say….”
“What was that?” Dean interrupted Sam’s thought.
“He implied that Mom was responsible for my abilities, but not in a good way,” Sam said as he put the pen down with a frown.
“Okay, was there any other information that he gave you?”
“Nothing new, we knew he wanted me to do things for him, that was nothing new. I was feed up Dean, he was a demon so I shot him. I am sorry that you and Dad didn’t see the end of him but it’s done finally,” he said with a shrug.
Dean sat down at the chair in front of his desk and put his feet up with a sigh.
“Yep it seems like you did shoot ,” he said as he pursed lips and inquiring eyes, “What now?”

Sam sighed as he ran his fingers through his long hair.
“We are not totally out of the clear but I do know some other things I may not have shared with you.”
“Do tell,” Dean said with anger in his voice though he was going light on Sam after his demon confrontation.
“Mom’s relatives are all dead, as well as her close friends.”
“Go on,” he said as he sighed again, Sam had not revealed this information to him previously which made him wonder what all Sam knew.
“I…uh found that out when I was searching for her relatives.”
“You didn’t mention that.. but carry on.”
“I was taking all these things in Dean, then there was Ari, the move, the kids, your life changed. I really wanted you to be happy for a change. Damn, it, Dad put you through so much Crap, sue me for wanting you to have a bit of fun and a life.”
Dean only stared at his brother. Sam didn’t flinch, he actually seemed sad and irritated at the same time.
“Okay, I um never asked for all this with Ari, hell I don’t know what I am doing most of the time but, I …..”
“You are welcome,” Sam said with a grin.

“No more secrets from now on okay?”
Sam nodded, “Okay well Erin and I have found a few connections with our Dad’s family and our mother’s family that go back for generations. Did you know that they were high school sweethearts?”
“Yeah?”
“Yes, and not just them but Dad’s grandfather was married to our mother’s Great Aunt.”
“No way,” Dean said with a disturbed look on his face.”
“Yes way,” Sam laughed, “But more importantly they were a rich family with connections to the Skull and Bones.”
“I don’t think Dad knew all of this, Sam, maybe he knew something but…”
“I doubt it but I think he was on to something he never mentioned to us, I know he was your leader/father Dean but he never told us all he knew.”
Dean cleared his throat the shared intimacy and humor of the previous moment was gone.
“Don’t start.”
“He was my father too, Dean, I loved him despite the way our relationship played out.”
Dean insisted that he knew Sam loved their Dad as they moved on to discuss their ancestors.
{End Flashback}

“Dean, go spend some time with Ari, we will watch the kids,” Sam said in his head before Dean shot an eyebrow up at him. Erin could only laugh as she continued to color with Amber while Braeden looked on from her lap. Dean still hated the talking in your head thing but at moments like these it came in handy as he reached to give a happy John to his uncle. Ari looked at her husband as he reached to help her off the floor with a smile before they exited the room. John Michael fussed only a moment as Sam began to play with him.

****

Cassie watched Megan as she ate her lunch while Missouri looked on. The older lady had been patient with the little girl. They had plans to phone Dean later in the day if they did not hear from him. Missouri was convinced that Megan became calm again after she had spoken with Dean the night before to hear the good news. Cassie did not feel prepared to handle a special child but she could only pray that her decision to marry Vince did not somehow disturb her sensitive child when she told her the news. Vince had been hesitate to believe about Megan’s gift as much as Cassie was nervous to tell him. He was most concerned that Megan’s abilities would tie her too much to Dean and his children. Though Cassie insisted they were Megan’s brother’s and her life was entwined with them no matter what. That attitude from Vince had given her pause after she accepted his proposal. It was three days later and she was not certain about her decision, do I love him or is it the companionship I want so badly now that I know Dean is settled.
***

Ari pulled Dean into the bedroom with a smile on her face. As soon as the door was shut she pushed him against. He grinned, “Not sure if I can perform under pressure,” he said teased with a smirk.
“Oh you’ll do just fine,” she replied as he brought his lips down onto hers.
She moaned against his lips while his hands wandered under her shirt. Their hearts raced as they began a slow exploration of one another. The heat rose instantly in the room. Or at least the thought floated through his otherwise occupied brain. Once Ari’s bra was unfastened his hands roamed freely over her pebbled nipples, her lean stomach, but his lips never left hers. He desire was to touch all of her, though he knew each curve, dimple and small imperfection by heart. In all of his life he never believed being with one woman could be so fulfilling. Though his outward nature was one of protectiveness, with a side of cold indifference cultivated to cover up the lack of womanly influence in his life his true nature was giving and that is what shown through when he was with his wife.

Ari massaged his scalp as she pushed her body closer to his. In her mind, she screamed, touch me, hold me, don’t let me go. Dean moved to lift her up as his hands cupped her firm butt and her legs wrapped around his waist before he carried her to the bed. She didn’t let go as he landed on top of her and the kissing continued. His tongue explored her mouth as though it was the first time he had tasted her. Every spot received attention with from his talented tongue. She met him with a longing that poured from deep inside. She never wanted them to take anything for granted, their being together was too precious. She had missed him so much and he was beside himself with wanting her. He leaned up to take off his tee shirt and her skirt which caused her to look at him with a pout. He smiled at the look, so sweet, so wanton, so much his woman. He was marked for life, if he could stay in that room loving her for hours he realized it would not get old, because she was his to enjoy. He silently thanked Sam for allowing him an opportunity to have a life, children, and love at least for a time. There he stopped the thought or tried to.
“What’s wrong?” she asked as he looked up at his face that had gone from openly lustful to sadness in a moment.
“Nothing,” he started to say before his lips went dry.
How can I do this to them?
“Dean? Honey what’s wrong?” she asked as she sat up.
He told her it was nothing but as he leaned over her to make love she stopped him.

“Tell me or we are not doing this,” she insisted with a sad look in her eyes.
He touched her cheek, gently, “I am just feeling lucky today.”
“But you looked so sad.”
He bit his lip which was more her habit then his own.. He moved to lie beside her on the quilt. Ari turned on her side to look down curiously at him. Her enigma, that was Dean. So rugged, so stubborn, yet gentle and thoughtful. She felt lucky to be with him.
“Tell me okay because you know I really want to make love before Amber comes knocking,” she said with a grin.
Dean confessed, “I’m sorry about what happened to you….”
“No don’t do that, it wasn’t your fault. You were nice to freaking Milton and look what that got us,” she said a bit angrily.
Dean smiled as he traced her jaw with his finger, he loved her feistiness. He pulled her head down to kiss again, she gave in for only a moment before she got rid of his jeans and boxers.

She straddled him before she moved to take him in her mouth. A sure fire way to get him back in the mood quick. She sucked, licked, and moaned while he moved his body against her mouth with a grin on his face. She knew him from cover to cover just like her favorite book. She stopped short of his coming before she impaled herself on him. Dean rocked with her as he reached up to stroke her tender spot which elicited moans from her as she bit her lip to avoid being too loud.
“Dean!!,” she whispered into his neck as he leaned up.
“Katarina, I’m with you,” he said while she opened to receive more of him.
Ari sighed when she was filled, then she felt the waves of pleasure explode inside her as he entered her fully again and again. Her hands touched his scarred skin lovingly while they gave pleasure to one another. She adored his body the texture, the curves, he was hers and it all felt very right. Dean couldn’t wait any longer to come and he meet her eyes as he released himself. He smirked as he continued his caresses until she was satisfied. She grinned wide as he moved up to lie beside her but she stopped him because she wanted to be close to him a bit longer.
“Just a minute longer, okay.”
“Absolutely,” he said as he nuzzled his nose against her neck.

***
Two days later,
Sam stood with his back to the road as he eyed the bird’s nest on the barn. He racked his fingers through his hair in an attempt to remove his long bangs from his eyes when he heard a car drive up. He didn’t immediately turn around since Dean, Ari and the kids had gone to the market a few hours before he simply assumed it was them.
“Hey, you know a haircut isn’t the worse thing you could invest in,” he heard a slightly familiar female voice say from behind him.
An image of a dark haired beauty with green eyes floated through his mind for a moment.
The sound of the back door shutting was the next sound that came to his ears, and a laugh escaped his sister’s mouth as she ran to hug her tall dark handsome Italian boyfriend. But when Sam turned around all he could think about was the person with Anthony. He stood with his mouth open when he saw it was none other than, Sarah Blake.
“Hey stranger,” she said with a grin and a twinkle in her eyes.
Sam was certain he was dreaming until she was in his arms.

TBC

 

family pics