[Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:  Photobucket

This is the rather unorthodox story of the loves of a man named, Mars Nicasio. What makes his story so unorthodox is not Mars himself so much as the women whom surround his life. Each woman making a pivital inpact on his otherwise mundane life.

 


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: Original Character(s)
Classification: General
Genre: Comedy , Friendship, Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: Female/Female, Male/Female
Warnings: Adult Situations, Extreme Language, Femslash, Fluff, Original Characters, Sexual Content , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 7442 Read: 8906
Published: 22/11/10 Updated: 16/12/10
Story Notes:

This is an original work of fiction. The story and and characters all belong to the author. Though this story is overall a romance it's not straight forward in the sense of boy mets girl 1 and girl 2 and ends up with either one, so you've been warned.

This is a quirky story with quirky characters and will have a little narration in the beginning of each chapter. I was getting bored of regular stories as I myself am a quirky person and so I decided I'd write a quirky story.

I will (hopefully) update weekly :)

1. Beginning credits and Narration by LoveisPudding [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (232 words)

Please excuse the terrible abuse of the word typical. Thank you.

2. Ellie by LoveisPudding [Reviews - 0] (4514 words)

3. Maya: Part 1 by LoveisPudding [Reviews - 0] (2696 words)

Wow sorry it's been a bit. I got sick (stomach flu), and had finals to do but I'm done with all that now so updates should be more frequent.

I wanted to update now so I just put up what has been quickly betaed so excuse the mistakes and such. This is in two parts because the other part isn't all that good so I'm revising it but it should be up soon (hopefully) or at least sooner in terms of from my first update to this one.