Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So sorry this is shorter than I hoped it would be but I figured at least its an update; I hope you all enjoy the surprise near the end LOL :)


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Part Five

 

Dean woke up the next morning bunched up in his sheets.  He had experienced bad dreams again. The dreams were full of vampires chasing him and for some reason they out-numbered him more than usual because Sam was missing.  His heart had been racing so hard he thought in the dream he was going to have a heart attack.  Of course, he realized they were after him because of his heart beating was so loud they were in a feeding frenzy.  He had a one point realized it was a dream and turned to them to ask, “what do you want?” it was then that he had awakened without an answer. 

 

He took a look around the lavish room where he lay on the soft silky sheets and wished again that Cassie was with him.  The sensations in the room were foreign to him all the elegance even the dressers looked as though they were made of real wood.  He groaned. When did he become a Chick?  He got up naked and looked out of the window to find the source of the noise. There was music and people screaming though not in pain it was obviously from fun. He thought perhaps they had arrived in time for spring break or something similar unless the hotel just had really noisy patrons all year round.  He wasn’t complaining as he looked down at the pool.  Scantily clad girls and men chasing after them before they jumped in the cool water.  Too bad he refused to wear a swimsuit in public. 

 

Oh where was Sam?  Sam had gotten used to sun and the girls really fast.  His brother seemed to be making up for lost time.  Dean wandered out of his room after he put on his boxers.  He has his shirt half over his head as he stood in front of Sam’s room. 

 

He could only shake his head while a slow smirk appears on his face.  He saw Sam’s dark head poking from under the sheets.  There were also two Blonde women lying naked on the bed.  One was cuddled up to Sam while the other was facing the door with her hair over her head while she softly snored.  Dean wandered if the other one that wasn’t Susan had been for him.  He certainly liked the idea of the toned Blonde woman but his mind was so full of Cassie he couldn’t say for sure if he would have “done her” or not. 

 

Dean backed away from the door of the room before he returned to his room to put on his jeans.  He sat down on the bed.  In the old days Dean had hoped for a time when he and Sam could both be “horn dogs” but now when Sam was all for it Dean wasn’t into it.  Did he dare think he actually loved Cassie to that extent? 

 

He pulled out his phone as he leaned against the headboard with his feet up on the rumpled sheets.  He went through his list of names on the little phone to delete any woman that he had never gone back to see except two that he thought might be friends of Cassie.  There had been many times after her father died that he and Cassie had been together.  They hung out made love and at one point thought they were going to be parents. 

 

Dean pushed that memory aside because Cassie had been judgmental, angry with herself as well as him but not all happy about the possibility.  It had caused a rift in their relationship that pushed Dean away.  He sighed. He found two names in his phone that could belong to Cassie's friend.  He took a deep breath before he dialed one labeled Marilyn.

"Hello?" said a male voice.

Dean ended the call.  He didn't want to get the Marilyn person in trouble for no reason he would try the other number then deduce the situation from there. 

He sighed again before he clicked on Kathy.  The phone rang four times before someone answered.  It was a female voice that he recognized it immediately.

 

"Hi, Kathy?" Dean said tentatively.

"Yes, who is this?" she asked.

"This is Dean…um Washington, I am a friend of Cassie Robinson."

"Ah, yeah not so much a friend as the love of her life," she said with a smile in her voice.  Dean could hear the sound of a chair being moved. 

Ok well at least he had the right number he thought.

 "She was crazy about you...how is she?"

"I don't know Kathy I don't have her current number I was hoping you had it."

"Wow it has been a while since I saw her the last time she was around after some lady came to visit her relative, though distant I think."

Dean encouraged her to continue, "Oh um do you know her name or where she was from?"

There was the noise of shuffling in the background that Dean could hear maybe papers moving then a drawer opened.

 "Yeah here is the name, Lucy Bennett; she was a distant cousin from Massachusetts.  Cassie had been happy to see her but after a while Lucy left and Cassie was different," Kathy said, "almost sad,” she added.

 

Dean became anxious but didn't want it to show. What if his feelings for Cassie were somehow related to her being in trouble?  Could it be possible she had been taken by vampires.  Vampires had been on his mind a lot lately.  He began to perspire before he moved off the bed to stand by the window pane.  He put his head against it because it was cool.  The action seemed to calm him.

"So Cassie left town?"

"We lost contact but I would say yes I tried to find her but we were not always the best of friends it’s quite possible she could have left without a word to me.  I have not seen her for a while wow almost two years Dean.  I'm sorry if that doesn't help."

"No actually you have helped a lot, thanks Kathy.  I will let you know if I find her," Dean lied. 

"That would be great even though we had our moments she was still a nice person I miss hanging out with her," Kathy said in a way that suddenly didn't sound sincere.

"Thanks again," he said before he pushed the end button. 

 

---

Bonnie met Jeremy after school at their secret spot.  They both had last period free though sometimes there were activities they attended. Today was different because it was their five month anniversary.  There was a large tunnel under Bonne’s basement that led to a series of three rooms.  They had explored each one then then locked off the ones they didn't need securely.  It was important for them to be aware of their surroundings so they wouldn’t get caught.

 

Bonnie and Jeremy had gotten over the fact that the rooms had possibly been used for things they never wanted to discuss.  It was the perfect place for them to be alone and free.  Over the months the room Bonne had decorated and created an atmosphere for them to be intimate or sometimes just to study away from it all.  Bonnie made sure the room they had chosen was always neat tidy and smelled fresh despite being underground. 

 

Bonnie moved expertly over Jeremy's erection till he was buried inside of her. She pulled her long dark hair over her shoulders.   Jeremy sighed before she leaned over to kiss him as she rode him. 

"Oh Bonnie," he said each time he moved up into her.  He traced her smooth skin with his fingers gently touching each spot as though she were a china doll. 

It didn't matter that the condom also made a squishing sound. At first it had annoyed them both but they had to be safe and just ignored it now.  Jeremy had said it was because she was so wet for him. Bonnie had blushed at that.

"Oh, Jer," she said as he traced his fingers over her back.  He turned so she was on her back.  He picked up the pace as she opened up for him.  He moved her hands over her head so he could pepper her neck with kisses before he found her lips again.  He ground into her as she moaned in pleasure.  She pushed her hands through is hair then pulled his lips back to hers as they wandered off away from her lips.

The moments flew past as they shifted positions again neither willing to let go because the moment would be lost.

Bonnie laughed, "Oh Jer, I want to stay this way with you inside me," she mumbled.

Jeremy agreed but finally they came together as Bonnie rode him again.  She fell over on the bed as her orgasm consumed her.  Jeremy removed the condom then threw it to the small trash can before he leaned down to kiss her shaved pussy as her orgasm began to lose intensity. 

Bonnie smiled up at him, "I do so love you."

Jeremy grinned, “Me too.”

 

TBC