Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It is such a pleasure to post my story here. I am such a fang girl of the authors here that I wanted to try my hand at posting here as well. This is the newest story I am working on. I just started it last night. Enjoy!


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


    “What’s this?” Nina sat on the stiff little slipper chair of the suite they had come back to after drinks in the bar. She tried to hide the delight in her voice as Peter placed a giant box in her lap. “Oh, Pete. You shouldn’t have!” She said as if she was just understanding what was in the box that was three feet long. She had pointed out that her friend’s boyfriend had gotten a fur coat for their ski trip, and made sure that she mentioned it enough to let him know that she too wanted a fur coat, but not often enough for him to think it was her idea. After a year, she knew exactly how to ask for the things she wanted.


    Pulling the silky red bow apart, she gave a girlish little wiggle and he grinned at her. She loved when his rapt attention was on her. She had made sure to wear a fitted crimson sheath dress, the one that had a low back and encouraged her to not wear a bra or panties. The dress was one he had been wearing when they’d met at that party a mere 13 months ago. Her dark hair was down in sexy curls that bounced around her shoulders, and her feet were clad in sheer stockings with $600 heels that she knew made her legs look amazing. He had told her at least a dozen times how beautiful  she looked that night and she glowed under his praise. She loved that he appreciated the time and attention she had taken to make herself look great for him.


    “Open it! Open it!” Peter urged. He might have been a 57 year old titan of industry, but he sounded like a boy who couldn’t wait to see what her reaction would be. Her response was to deliberately pry the top of the box away from the bottom, teasing him, prolonging his suspense. The gasp that fell from her lips was real when she saw what was folded in the glossy white box.


    “Oh, Pete, it’s exquisite!” And she meant it. It was a flawless white sable coat that when she pulled it out of the box, slid in her hands in a way that could only be described as sensual. Her new coat was so much prettier than Shanna’s and Nina knew she would be jealous.


    “Try it on.” He urged. She stood and kicked the box that fell at her feet somewhat indelicately. She turned and put the coat on the chair behind her, then peeked over her shoulder as she reached behind her back and unzipped her dress.


    “Yes,” Pete hissed. He licked his lips with excitement and gave a little squeal when the dress fell to the floor in a puddle.


    She stepped out of the circle of fabric, and nudged the dress out of the way with the toe of her black stiletto. She did a sexy bend and dip, then came up smoothing her lacy topped stocking. “Yes,” Pete said again.


    The satin lining in the coat gave her skin goosebumps from the cool silky feel of it on her bare skin. She shivered partly from the sensation of the lining, but also with the anticipation of being with him. He had been in Antwerp until this morning and she had missed his touch.


    “I knew that color would be beautiful against your skin, but I didn’t realize how amazing it would be.”


    Nina turned and pulled the collar of her coat down around her nutmeg colored shoulders and shimmed. She gave him a coy look and sat back down in the chair. When she stuck a shapely leg between the sides of the coat he gave a growl and rushed over to her throwing himself on his knees in front of her.


    “You are so fucking sexy.” He muttered just before he pushed aside the fur, hooked her legs over his shoulders and bent to lower his mouth to her slick pink core.


    She whimpered through the wave of her orgasm and barely registered the fact that his phone was buzzing in his pocket but had to fully acknowledge it when he pulled it from his pocket and answered it.


    “Hello, Meredith.” Pete’s voice was smooth and authoritative though his hair was rumpled and his lips were glazed with her juices. Nina felt her eyebrow raise. What was she calling for was the first thought that ran through her mind. When his own eyebrows lifted she wondered what Meredith could have said to him. “You’re downstairs?” His voice didn’t show the panic that was all over his face. He scrambled up from his seat on the floor. “How long do you think it will take to get up here?” He scooped up the coat box and her dress then stuffed them under the cushion of the sofa and sat down on them to crush them flat.


    “Hey!” She exclaimed softly as he whirled around  and said “Nothing, darling. That was the television.” into the phone. Pete gestured wildly to the door as he took her arm and hauled her up by the arm. He managed to open the door and lead Nina out while keeping the phone to his ear. “You’re getting in the elevator? I will see you in just a minute darling. I can’t wait either.” She was sure his breathlessness sounded like he was waiting with bated breath when Nina knew better that it was the adrenaline that rushed through his veins at almost being caught. “I love you. See you very soon.” He touched the End button on his phone and gave her an apologetic look.


    “You know that I’m very sorry to do this.”


    “How did she know where you were? What about my dress?” It was hard to believe that in the span of two minutes she had gone from a toe curling orgasm to standing in just her stockings and a fur coat that had to have cost Peter Vanderhof a small fortune.


    “There’s no time to get it. You have to go.”


    “Pete-”


    “Go, Nina. I will get it to you later.” He stepped into the room and let the door shut softly in her face.


    She stood there for a few beats of her heart, her cheeks burning with anger and shame. She knew better than to keep up a relationship with a married man, but there was something intoxicating about Peter. He was like a drug in her veins.


    Taking a deep breath and squaring her shoulders, Nina wrapped the coat around her waist, tied the sash and glided down the hall on the heels she had chosen specifically to please him.


    Nina arrived at the bank of elevators just in time for the doors to open into the second car.


    “Oh, hello,” the beautiful blonde woman who stepped out said. She looked somewhat startled to see Nina standing there.


    “Good evening,” she said as she waited for the woman she recognized as her lover’s wife, Meredith, to step out.


    Meredith reached out a hand toward Nina and then let it float to her side as she walked past. “How rude of me, but that coat is gorgeous. Is it as soft as it looks?”


    “Oh, yes,” Nina pulled the collar up around her face and stroked the soft white fur.


    “It’s beautiful,” the wife, who looked nothing like Nina said.


    “Thank you, my boyfriend got it for me. I guess that’s what happens when you’ve been good all year.” She stepped into the elevator and couldn’t help but smile back conspiratorily to the tall, lithe icy blonde.


    “Maybe I should hint to my husband about getting me the same coat for Christmas,” Meredith said with a wink.


    “Every girl should be given a fur coat,” Nina said just before the doors slid shut on her. “It’s how you know he loves you.”