Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Evangeline Nahim Williamson the slave girl who found favor and affection from the master.




Author's Chapter Notes:
Evangeline Nahim Williamson is the heart of the Lord.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Since the days of Azegon son of Mazack, the Lords were the royals who ruled over every man and beast far and near.

Mazack decided his children’s fate before they were born, they have to be raised in the ways of the Lord. But things have been changing from generations to generations, rules have been broken from time to time and Victor Lord was dying of old age so he decided it was time for is only son, twenty-two year old Todd Lord Manning , the last male in his line to learn and embrace the ways of his fathers.

 

 

From the days of Igodo, son of Ezema, the Williamsons were the lowly who were taught to know their place and honor the rulers of the world.

No one knew how this tradition started but from time to time, the Lords would sojourn to the depths of Africa in a quest to fish for young agile slaves.

If only Victor knew that one of the most important rule was about to be broken by his carefree son, he would have chosen to die a quick death.

 

                          &*&*&*&*&*

It has been twenty- eight days since he set his foot on the soil of Africa and all he could think about was the elegant girl with a bronze skin as smooth as silk, she danced so well during his welcome ceremony. He had no idea what her age was but she made his loins burn with desire and she looked just ripe from a distance.

The local high priest Pakita whispered into Todd’s ears “ Her name is Evangeline Nahim Williamson, she is eighteen and she comes from the line of the commonest slaves.”

Todd shook his head as he had no idea that slaves have classes too.

 

 

                      &*&*&*&*&*

Every time she comes to attend to him, they always share secret glances and smiles then she usually ends up looking away or walking off shyly, as fast and as far as her skinny legs would carry her.

Today was like every other day, she was assignment to go and wash the master’s feet, she entered his chambers but there was no sign of him.

She held an empty basin in her hands and headed for the bathroom to fetch some water, for the first time, she got carried away and walked in without knocking.

As she entered, she saw him standing up, relieving himself. She froze then quickly turned around and faced the wall with her eyes closed.

She dropped the basin and went on her knees and held her palms together “ I beg for forgiveness and mercy my Lord, I had no intention of invading your personal boundaries.”

He finished up and shook his head at her back “gez relax Nahim, it’s just a dick. Haven’t you seen one before?” he asked.

She replied “ If it pleases your lordship, I would rather not speak of it.”

He tied his pants and washed his hands “ You can turn around now, I’m decent.”

 

“ Yes sire.”

 

He lead her to his private quarters where she set the water filled basin on the floor, she pulled out two soft cotton towels and sat on the ground.

 

He beckoned her to stand up and sit on his chair but she humbly declined “ A slave is not permitted to sit in the master’s stool” she told him.

He looked at her then smirked “ Who is above you in this room?” he asked.

“ You are Sire” she replied.

He has never been crazy about power but he turned on his authoritative voice, he smirked and said “ Then I order you to sit on my stool.”

She obediently complied while he sat at her foot then lifted up her garment, rolled it up and tucked it under her knees.

He gently removed her worn out, tattered slippers from her dusty feet while she froze at the sight before her “ My lord, this is…….”

He intercepted before she could finish her statement “ shhhhh. Speak not, unless I ask you to.”

He looked at her left ankle and saw a bright red beaded bracelet on it, he knew it’s a signifies the fact that she is not single.

He continued to rinse her feet, without looking at her face he asked “ Are you spoken for?”

 

“ I was betrothed at birth, father says I shall know who he is when the time comes.”

 

As he dried her feet he lifted his head up and asked “ How would you like to be free someday?”

She sadly shook her head “ It is not my place to ask for freedom, this is destiny, I cannot rewrite it my Lord.”

As he began to oil her feet her he asked “ What do you desire?”

 

“ The things my heart and body desire, you cannot give me Sire. It is a taboo.”

He placed her right foot on his lap and began to massage it “ You are not my slave, I’m not your master, show me what you crave for.”

She bent a little with her mouth almost touching his “ My Lord, it’s a sinful thought which I cannot act upon, my future husband must declare me pure on our wedding night.”

His hand traveled from her ankle and disappeared into her thighs as he asked for her permission,

“ Is this what you want, to be made a woman, by me?”

She closed her eyes as his hands brought her untold pleasure “ yes Sire” she mumbled.

 

                        &*&*&*&*&*&

As they laid in each other’s arms, he kissed her naked shoulder and says “ My ship sails tomorrow.”

She quickly turned her teary face away from him “ Your presence will be missed your highness.”

He moved closer to her then buried his head in her neck “ My quest will never be completed without you, please come with me.”

She turned around and laid her head on his chest “ No I can’t, it is an abomination for your Lordship and my kind to be together, it has no place in the world.”

He gently tangled his fingers in her long shinny hair “ The world is bigger than what we see, we’ll make it acceptable.”

She stroked his face passionately “ But what about your father, what will you tell him?”

He leaned into her and kissed her lips “ I will tell him that you are Evangeline Nahim Williamson, the center of my affection, the apple of my eyes, the heart of the Lord.”

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading, let me know what you think.