Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey you. That's right, I'm talking to you, you know who you are and you're reading this right now.

You once had a crush on your gorgeous school Teacher, too bad you were underage, too bad it will always be a crime.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


When the principal announced that an exchange teacher was coming, he had expected a four foot nine inch, two hundred and eighty two pounds overweight woman with dirty blond hair and a big shapeless garment to match her stocky stature.

He anticipated seeing a lonely forty something woman who smelt like dog food and cat hair with brown teeth and cigarette breath, at least that’s what his old teacher looks and smells like.

He looked up at the wall clock in the classroom and she was already thirty minutes late, he figured she probably lost her breath while trying to climb the stairs in the hallway or maybe she stopped by the bakery to stuff her face with an early morning brownie.

Two minutes later, the classroom door swung open and all the students went hush, a young woman in her mid twenties walked in, looking 5’9 in a three inch pair of shoes, she wore a well fitted gray suit, her hair was pulled back in a pony tail, she had no make up on but she still looked like a timeless beauty.

“Good morning class, my name is Evangeline Williamson and I will be your substitute geography teacher till Ms Dawson returns. Am sorry am late, I had a flat tire.”

For a moment he wished Ms Dawson would stay on her maternity leave forever, he had expected a broke down teacher with low self esteem but here she is and she looks like a chocolate dream.

He unconsciously began singing out loud “ Me and Mrs. Jones we got a thing going on…. We both know that it’s wrong but it’s much too strong to let it go….” his classmates looked at him, they laughed and cheered him on.

He got carried away with an indecent thought of her in his head, before he knew it she was standing right in front of his desk, she tapped his right shoulder as if she was trying to wake him up. “Have you ever been told that it’s very disrespectful and rude to stare at people Mrrrr?”

“Manning, Todd Manning” He replied casually then held out his hand to shake her but she ignored his gesture and walked back toward her desk.

 

She turned around and beckoned at him “ Okay Mr. Manning pack your books, you’ll be switching seats with Ms Green.”

“But why?” he asked just to challenge her authority.

“It looks like you have a short attention span therefore, you will be sitting right in front of me till you graduate.”

He wore a huge cocky grin on his handsome face “Fine by me.”

She tapped on her table to get everyone’s attention “Listen up. Insubordination will not be tolerated in my class and all assignments must be turned in on time, failure to do so will result in disciplinary action, three strikes and you’re out.”

“you will not chew gum in my class and you will not disturb the concentration of others however, if you have a question, exercise your right to ask.”

“Failing is not an option for my students, you will retake every single test you fail until you pass all of them. Any questions?”

Everyone frowned and kept quiet, she looked around and smirked with satisfaction “Okay, since we got that settled it’s time for you to choose which side you want be on, it’s time to separate the strong from the feeble”.

“You will be writing a surprise test right here, right now and the pass mark is ninety”.

She brought out the quiz papers and the whole class went into an uproar, she shook her head and put on her deep voice “ Like I told you, if you are not ready to study the door is right there” she pointed to the door and everyone kept their peace.

She fixed her gaze on Todd who just winked at her with an hint of arrogance “Mr. Manning, here” she passed him the papers “Make yourself useful, pass these around please.”

 

As they were about to start the exam, the lunch bell went off and everyone let out a breath of relief , she had to yell out loud so her voice could still be heard on top of all the commotion going on

“I guess it’s your lucky day people, that will be your assignment for the day and I want it on my desk first thing tomorrow morning.”

Everyone picked up their books and left in a hurry, everyone except Todd Manning.

He stayed behind and watched as she picked up her laptop, her books and her hand bag.

As she headed for the door the pile of books came crashing down, flying in different directions,

He smirked then ran to her aide, as she was about to pick up the last book he placed his whole palm on top of her left hand. “ let me help you with that Mrs. Jones.”

The electricity of his warmth shot straight into her blood stream, she cleared her voice “e hem, it’s Ms. Williamson.” she carefully avoided his baby blue eyes then slyly removed her hand from his hand as she thought to herself “Shit, he’s barely out of diapers”.

She faked a smile then grabbed the last book “I’ll take it from here, don’t miss lunch on my account.”

He held on with one hand then brush his boyish bangs off his face with the other one “ It’s okay, I’m not the lunch kind of guy”.

She was used to male students wanting to be all over her but gosh! It‘s too soon for this craziness. A couple of boys usually end up fighting for her while the girls just stand back and roll their eyes at the woman who keeps on destroying their dreams.

Her male students always did better in class, they studied hard to grab her attention because she always gave out an award at the end of each term.

For the first time, she has no idea why this little boy got her all hot and bothered but she nodded in agreement to his offer.

They both walked into her office, she sat on her chair then unintentionally took off her jacket, all that was left on her was a black spaghetti strap top.

His eyes wandered all over her body then he said out loud “god your skin is as smooth as honey”

She realize what she just did so she quickly put her jacket back on “Flattery won’t win you extra credits Mr. Manning”

“How about dinner?” he confidently replied.

She knew his kind. He is rich, young, good looking and shameless about what he wants but still, shock was written all over her facial expression. “Excuse me?”

“You heard me, I said how about dinner?”

Her eyes opened wide with surprise “How old are you?”

“I’m seventeen” he replied with pride.

“Good. You’re every teenage girl’s secret crush, lets keep it that way.”

“I can be a grown woman’s fantasy too” he replied seductively.

She got up from her chair then walked toward him and stood right in front of him “Mr. Manning, this conversation is highly inappropriate.”

He tilted his head sideways while his eyes settled on her breasts “Why don’t we make it appropriate next week? I’ll turn eighteen on Friday.”

She reached out and grabbed the door knob, she barely opened it when he put his hand on top of hers then closed in the gap between them “Do you have a boyfriend Ms Williamson?”

She looked straight into his eyes in an attempt to regain control “goddarnit Todd, I am your teacher and you will show me some respect”.

He knew that he had just succeeded in hitting a nerve, he moved a little bit closer then stroked her face while she froze and held her breath “I take that as a no but it’s nothing to be ashamed of, older guys are too lazy to please their women anyways”.

He slowly leaned in for a kiss but she moved her face so his lips landed on her cheek, his cheek stayed clued to hers for a while then he whispered in her ears “ has anyone ever told you that your eyes turn into platinum-gold when you stand under the florescent light?”

“We can’t do this Todd.”

“You are a beautiful woman and I want you, I know you are thinking about it too so , what’s so wrong about that?”

“There are consequences for what you are trying to instigate child”.

It hurt him that she referred to him as a child “I’m not a little boy, I am almost legal and once I graduate there’ll be no harm in us spending time together.”

“you’re just infatuated, you’re too young to know what you really want.”

“yes I’m young but I’m not like other guys, I won’t break you heart. I promise.”

“Todddd, I think……”

 

“Common, don’t think. Just say yes.”

He slammed the door shut then pinned her against it, he planted a full lip lock on her and she opened her mouth halfway to welcome his sweet intrusion then she quickly broke the kiss and tried to get away but he firmly pressed his body into hers then whispered “ No one has to know.”

She had no idea what just happened, it hadn’t sunk in yet but she knew it had to stop. She gently pushed him away then grabbed the door knob again and this time she swung it wide open then quietly said “I think you should leave now.”

A faint smile formed at the tip of his lips “Yes Ma’am” he replied as he fished through his wallet. He pulled out a complimentary card the left it on her book self. “Here is my card.”

She folded her arms against her body as she was lost for words at the audacity of his impudence. “What’s that for?”

“Just in case you get another flat tire, see you tomorrow Ms. Williamson.”

He walked out of her office into the hallway, he had stolen one of the pictures in her office when she wasn’t looking. He stopped by his locker and pasted her photograph inside it.

As he was about to step out of the hallway, he bumped into his girlfriend Colleen but he walked right past her, that was his way of saying it’s over.

He broke out and began singing again,

“ Well it’s time for us to be leaving and it hurts so much it hurts so much inside, now she’ll go her way and I’ll go mine, tomorrow we’ll meet the same place the same time.”

“Me and Mrs. Jones we got a thing going on.” as he stepped outside into the sunlight, he stopped singing then turned around and looked up towards the third floor of the building and there she was, standing by the window, touching her lips and staring back at him.

He waved his hand at her then said out loud to himself “ I got my eyes on you Ms. Williamson, just give me a couple of years and I’ll come back for you as a full grown man.”

 

 

                       &*&*&*&*&*

It’s been exactly six years, four months and fourteen days ago since he saw her last and a lot has changed since then, the only thing that stayed the same was his phone number.

Todd Manning has achieved everything he ever wanted money, power, fame and a few women every now and then. He had it all but the woman that haunted his dreams seemed to have vanished into the thin air.

He was lost in thought as he chewed his pen, even though he never knew her, he felt like she was the missing piece he had always ached for. “ Evangeline where are you?’ he asked himself as he stared into the space.

He kept twisting and turning in his chair, wondering if she is married to some loser, if she already had his children, if she is truly happy.

He wondered is she still remembered him or if she had forgotten about the brief, sweet, unlawful passionate, stolen moment they shared.

Suddenly, the sound of his vibrating cell phone brought him to life. He flipped it open and groaned into the mouth piece “Todd Manning.”

 

A familiar voice answered at the other end “Hi Todd, I have a flat tire.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Do you understand the story?

Let it rip guys, let me know what you think.