Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I know some of you went ahead and read "All Falls Down" and to be completely honest, I would like to say sorry to those who had to read that. I had no idea where I was going with the story so I decided to delete it; my mind has been already fabricating another story and it wasn't natural for me to write about Tina and Harry. Harry and Tina didn't deserve that disastrous story, so this is where the story ends. Feel free to make up your own ending, but in my mind this story is over.

 

Duchess Tina of York

 

prince harryDuke Harry of York

 

 




Author's Chapter Notes:

After finally landing on a private island in Australia, Harry and Tina take some time to themselves and enjoy their time away.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Harry woke up with Tina laying on his chest naked and remembered the intense love they made earlier. He grabbed a blanket to cover up his wife and made his way to the cockpit "How much longer" Harry asked. "30 minutes sir, sorry for taking so long" the pilot responded. "No rush" Harry said. He stretched and began making breakfast for his sleeping wife. She woke up to the smell of him cooking bacon and asked "How long have we been on this plane Harry" she said starting to stand up. She slowly stood up but the pain in between her legs was too much for her petite body and let out a groan and sat back down trying to regain her comfort. 

"Sorry" Harry said bringing over her breakfast "I went too hard I know" 

"I liked it.." Tina said beginning to devour her plate.

"Put some clothes on please, I don't want the captain seeing what's mine" Harry said with a laugh throwing her his dress shirt.

"Harry I don't think I can walk" Tina said trying to stand

"I'll carry you off the plane, it's alright" he said swallowing his bacon.

"Duke and Duchess of York we have arrived" the pilot said through the intercom.

The landing was torture for her, the rough landing caused the pain to jolt through her body causing Harry to laugh. She rolled her eyes and gathered up all her strength to grab her heels.

"Don't bother" Harry said pulling her into his lap "this looks pretty" he said holding her left hand which now had her wedding band and engagement ring.

"It does" Tina said kissing his cheek.

Stepping out into the humid Australian island Tina buried her face into Harry's chest. "It's nice to get out of a plane and not see anyone" Tina's voice muffled against his chest.

"Nice indeed" Harry said gently putting her in the car. The bumps in the road were once again causing pain to Tina and Harry said "I wasn't that rough Tina" causing her to look back at him wide eyed.

"If I didn't know better, I'd think we were making a porno or something.." she said wincing in pain "Did you forget I was a virgin" she said with a laugh

"No... My body just took over" he said rubbing her thigh "I'll go slower tonight, after you sit on a bag of peas" 

Reaching the mansion on the waterfront property Tina didn't want to leave. Harry stood behind her and inhaled the scent of her hair. He loved everything about this moment, there was no paparazzi, nothing to come in between them except themselves. They decided to both leave their cell phones and be disconnected from the world on their 3 day honeymoon. It had to be a short one because Harry soon had to report back to work on duty, something Tina wasn't too happy about but it gave her time to decorate the house and get used to her royal staff that was now given to her. Harry took her by the hand and toured her around the house and showed her every little detail of the intimately decorated house. He went to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of frozen pasta and placed it on a chair "Sit" he told Tina laughing. She reluctantly sat while she watched Harry go for a swim, he plunged deep into the water and reemerged looking back into the kitchen waving to his wife. She let him have this moment, he enjoyed it all too much, being able to twist his body in whatever sorts under water. She finally walked over and slipped out of his shirt entering the water approaching his now waiting arms.

"It's warm" Tina said slowly entering. Harry held her body in the water and began kissing her neck, Tina pushed her body closer to his causing her breasts to press onto his chest. He gripped her stronger as he began to exit the water. She wrapped her legs around his waist and concentrated on the heavy kiss he was now giving her. He barely made it past the door when he laid her down on the kitchen counter. She angled herself for his entrance as he slowly massaged her now sore source of pleasure. He began to kiss her neck and licked his way up to her ear till he kissed a path down to her breasts. Paying much attention to them he took them into his mouth and let his tongue caress them as he would suck them like a baby yearning for milk. Every time Tina arched her back Harry found himself harder to control, 'Passionate' he kept repeating in his head. He looked her in her eyes held her face in his hands, he kissed each of her cheeks before returning back to her now swollen lips. He sucked the bottom of her lip like his life depended on it, letting go of her face he guided his manhood into her entrance, this time soft, and considerate of every whimper his wife made. He slowly moved back and forth as she moved her weak arms around his neck as she returned his kisses. He lifted her again and walked towards the bedroom, with every stair step he mounted he went deeper and Tina slowly began sliding down. Harry opened the door and laid Tina on the bed still inside of her wiping the sweat off of her face. He backed away from the kiss and stared deep into his wife's eyes as she turned her face away from him. "Look at me Tina" Harry said softly.  Tina now had tears forming in her eyes from the pain and didn't want Harry to see. He turned her face and seeing her tears he hung his head closer to hers, wiped her tears and kissed the side of her face as he continued his plunge inside. They laid intertwined for the rest of the night until the next morning.

Waking up with Harry on top of her and still inside of her made it impossible for Tina to move till Harry groaned and moved causing her to gasp, waking him up.

"Good morning" Harry said.

"Morning" Tina said kissing his neck

"Am I squishing you" he said with a laugh

"A little" she said returning the laugh as he moved off. When he was no longer inside of her, the pain came back and she told Harry "bring the iced pasta please".

Harry went and cooked breakfast for his wife and brought the pasta and lodged it underneath her, feeding her the eggs he made. The next two days were filled with many soft intimate moments, and Harry making sure Tina was being pleased at all times. Returning back to England was something neither of them wanted. The day of their departure Harry held his wife tight in his arms and said "If we can... I want us to live here.." he said kissing her neck. "We're going to be next in line to the throne..Is that possible" Tina said cuddling in his arms.

"Right" Harry said "Almost forgot about that" he finished walking away from their love nest. Entering the plane Harry soon fell asleep and Tina admired the man that was sleeping on her lap. She outlined his wedding band on his left man and kissed his forehead thinking of their future together. Their new responsibilities, her duty as his wife, as ambassador to different nations but most importantly her duty to be his friend.






Chapter End Notes:

Mushy gushy. Ewie :)

Hope everyone is having a GREAT 4th of July.