Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


She was close.

Ayasha opened her eyes for the first time in twenty years. She smiled, her blood flowing through her like warm honey and her skin feeling tight and new. The boy stood before her with trembling fingers, his eyes shining with excitement.

“Mistress.” He bowed awkwardly head brushing the floor.

She paused taking in the submission when she remembered the task at hand.

“Rise boy” she growled. I’m not done with you yet.

“Yes mistress!” He yelped shuffling to his feet.

“I trust you woke me for a purpose?”

“Y-yes mistress Ayasha.”

“You want to be like me- Immortal. It’s understandable…but you have to do a few more things for me first.” She smiled, she could feel him already.

“Whatever you ask mistress.”

“Come- let’s find your master.”

2 days earlier

“I’ll have a steak- as rare as you can serve it without getting closed down.” Nahla Richardson smiled up at the waiter and handed him her menu.

“Damn nay what are you a dinosaur?” Said Nahla’s best friend Stella while also handing in her menu.

“I just had a taste for steak… extra rare steak.”

“You’ve been acting soo weird lately. I mean first the thing with Jessica and now this.”

“Look it isn’t that weird. Just – just when I turned 21 it felt like something changed. I wasn’t shy, never been laid Nahla anymore… I was… different- ya know?”

“Yeah, yeah I know. Still that shit wit Jessica was too funny! Stella laughed.”

“I know! Nahla laughed along.  Remember the look on her face?!”

One week before

Nahla Richardson was not Significantly popular. In her eyes she was cute but not gorgeous. Nahla had long raven hair, wide doe eyes and the deepest dimples many people had ever seen. She also had yet to have sex.

 It wasn’t like she was saving it or anything. Hell- she was so horny watching gossip girl got her off.

No-Nahla was not the typical sorority girl…until the night of her 21st birthday.

It was a hot night in July and she was getting ready for a night on the town with her girls.

Stella made her wear a backless blood red halter number with her hair set about her head in loose waves. Stella topped it off with blood red lip gloss, gold eye shadow and sexy gold jewelry. Nahla nervously looked in the mirror hesitant about going out in public in something so revealing.

“Stell I don’t know about all this. She said quietly”

“Nay don’t worry about it.” Stella replied dismissively. “You just scared some fine brother will break you off.” She said with a smirk on her face. “That alpha Trent has been giving you the eye girl.”

“Trent?! As in ken doll, rude as hell Trent?!” Nahla exclaimed.

“Girl chill. He might not have much going for him in the personality department, but the boy is fine as hell. Damn if you don’t fuck him I will.”

“Girl stop!” Nahla laughed

“Girl I’m serious. He has to be that rude for a reason. Shit let him take all that aggression out on me.” Stella exclaimed dropping it like it’s hot.

“Girl you are so crazy.”

“That’s why you love me. We got to go. Tell all them bitches let’s roll.” Stella said.

Nahla told all the girls it was time to go. As she and her sorority sisters set off to the club, down walked a very late Jessica Reynolds. She was wearing a turquoise pencil dress accentuating her generous cleavage and hugging her near nonexistent booty. She had also straightened her hair-a rarity for her- and had on near flawless makeup.

Oh no this bitch didn’t try to show me up on my birthday. Nahla gasped at the thought that just ran through her head. She never ever thought things like that about anyone. She was the quiet nice one; Stella was the snarky bitchy one. However she found herself taking steps toward Jessica as if her body was detached from her mind and poked her on the shoulder.

“Hey Jessie.” She said in a sickly sweet voice.

“Oh… hey nay- happy b’day.” Jessica said in a slightly less sweet tone.

What in the hell does this virgin bitch want?

“What the hell did you just say to me?!” Nahla exclaimed.

“I said happy birthday.” Jessica spoke slowly as if speaking to a backwards child.

Nahla blushed seeing the knowing smirk plastered on Jessica’s face. Where the hell did that come from? She asked herself.

I hope she doesn’t think she’s gonna get Trent in that getup.

Nahla gasped looking into Jessica’s blue green eyes.

Holy shit! She said to herself. What - she was psychic now? How was this happening? This is all a weird dream I’m going to pinch myself reeeally hard and I will be back in bed. Owww! Well that didn’t work. This is some fucked up shit.  As she silently panicked another of Jessica’s thoughts came rolling in.

I’m going to get Trent. So what if I sucked his frat brother brad’s dick at the mixer last week. Brad swore not to tell and I know I can trust him. Tonight is the night, and no one especially a virgin bitch like Nahla is going to stop me.

Nahla’s eyes narrowed. Alarm took a backseat to anger. She didn’t even want Trent and instead of even asking her about it, Jessica immediately labeled her an enemy. Well of that’s the way she wants it that’s how she’ll get it.

“I got something for her ass.” She muttered to herself with newfound bravado.

“Jess!” She called.

“Yeah.” Jessica replied.

“Before we head out I just want to make sure you dress is ok for tonight.”

“Why wouldn’t it be ok for tonight?”

“Well I just want to make sure it’s ready for the come stains it’ll get tonight. Because we all know you’ll suck brads dick again. She paused dramatically and leaned in and said in a stage whisper. And I heard he’s a squirter.”

Jessica stared at her in open mouthed shock while all the other sister’s looked on in a mix of adoration and surprise.

“What- how….. WHAT! You-you bitch!” Jessica sputtered.

“Girls are you ready? I know I am.” Nahla asked easily.

“Hell yeah let’s get fucked up!” Stella yelled prompting yells from their fellow sisters. 

 Their laughter echoed through the crowded restaurant. Nahla herself was laughing so hard her stomach hurt. These were the times she savored; little did she know that was all about to change.

Trent peters was an ass. He knew it, his frat brother’s knew it and the whole campus knew it, but because of the graces of heredity he was treated like a fucking god. In fact his rudeness only made the girls want him more. Every girl wants a man they think they can change and the all run of the mill bitches at NYU were no different… All accept one. Nahla Richardson. Just saying her name excited him and Trent was not used to getting excited over some bitch. Women- all of them were bitches, even the ones he was enamored with. Just ask his father. William peters would grind that into his skull literally and figuratively every chance he got and Trent believed it. His mother was a bitch for not wanting him, his grandmother was a bitch for beating him almost as much as his father did, and Nahla was a bitch for ignoring him. Nobody ignored him. He was Trent fucking peters! He was not used to being turned down and he was certainly not used to the ribbing his brothers gave him for “the one that got away”. Nahla Richardson needed punishment… and he was just the man to deliver it. 

 






Chapter End Notes:
Contructive critique is VERY welcome