Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Title: Skin
Fandom: Vampire Diaries
Pairing: Stefan/Bonnie/Damon, implied Stefan/Elena
Rating: NC-17
Words: 994
Prompt by blackmamba who requested Stefan/Bonnie/Damon (Vampire Diaries), skin
Warnings: PWP, , blood play, dark fic, threesome kink
Betaed by blackmamba. Any lingering mistakes are mine.
Notes: Requested in this drabble meme posted on my live journal page, but I failed miserably on the drabble part of this. It's my first Vampire Diaries fic. It's just smut for now, but I'm hoping to write one with an actual plot soon.





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


pics 

Skin

Bonnie enjoys this too much.

She enjoys them, but she can’t blame Damon for that anymore. (She does blame him for the rest of it and for staying; he could end this too if he wanted).

"You need me." There’s no irony in his voice, he’s almost sincere. "Otherwise you’ll just be that bitch that fucks her best friend’s boyfriend."

Damon wants what his brother has. Always.

"Instead of what? That slut that sleeps with two brothers? How’s that any better?"

He considers this briefly before shrugging his shoulders.

"I can tie you up." It’s Damon’s version of sympathetic on the rare occasion she tells him what she’s feeling. His thumb and forefinger circle Bonnie’s wrist; he’s already warming to the idea. He would. "Would that make it easier for you?"

But Stefan understands. This isn’t easy for him either.

~

Damon’s into metal bands and Bonnie turns his music up until her chest vibrates with acid guitar riffs. She sings along; they’ve been playing this one a lot lately. Her skin hums and tingles because it knows what’s coming. Damon pulls her back against him with a hard jerk to her hips.

Look at him. They watch Stefan undress together because he’s beautiful—dear god he puts her to shame. She rubs her fingers against her jeans while Damon sways her back and forth in time with the music. She wants that skin—Stefan’s skin, taut and smooth like alabaster. She wants to raze it with her teeth and leave deep red marks behind (all over that beautiful boy).

That’s me sweetheart.

Damon’s in her head again. Or maybe she’s in his this time, but he can’t stop watching his brother either. His lust is so thick it’s getting hard to breathe; it’s humid and clings to her skin and Jesus Christ, she just wants her clothes off already.

"I could fuck you through this mattress." He flattens her lips against her teeth; splitting skin and drawing blood before he’s hissing and pulling away from her again. Witches’ blood can be as painful as it is potent, but Damon likes pain more than anyone she’s ever known. He’d suck her dry if he could.

Stefan’s approach is less indulgent, almost practical. Very him.

"You’re like a Red Bull with tits, you know that?" Damon shoves her towards the mattress and she bounces a little while he tugs at her jeans. She doesn’t feel like meeting his eyes and rolls over her stomach.

Stefan joins them, lies back with a hand on his chest and says, "It’s more like being hollowed out by flames." (It feels like dying, he’ll tell her later, once his brother’s left the room.). Bonnie ignores them both, she’s too distracted by music and magic—all that lovely, sweet power churning through her system. Stefan inhales; he feels it too. She can hear new blood already pumping through his veins. She’s making him warm again. Making him remember.

Damon’s never cared much for sentimentality or foreplay, so he’s on her as soon as her jeans hit the floor. He shoves her thighs apart and pushes her further up the mattress. She bends her knees and braces herself on her elbows to stop her face from slamming against Stefan’s hip.

Bonnie looks up at Stefan, who’s just as startled as she is. He stares back at her (they both really should know better by now); he doesn’t like it when his brother gets rough. (Bonnie only enjoys it half of the time) Damon’s weight sinks her side of the bed while he nestles between her thighs.

It’s meant to shock her; she knows that. Her ass in the air and Damon eating her out with the enthusiasm he saves for feeding. He’d be laughing at their expressions if he wasn’t intent on enjoying himself so much. Any objection Stefan might have dies the minute Bonnie shifts back and forth, momentarily forgetting her anger in order to hump his brother’s mouth a little.

Damon hasn’t bothered to take off her panties, they’re pinned aside by the crook of his thumb, and his tongue is everywhere, soft and swirling up and down, the tip darting in and out.

But what’s even better (or worse, depending on their mood that day) is that she can hear them both. Their thoughts circle in the air, float up and settle like mist. She knows that Damon fucking loves this and that Stefan’s starting to enjoy it too. Bonnie pushes forward, just little. She doesn’t want to interrupt what’s become such a lovely tongue fuck but needs to have Stefan with her. She can’t do this without him (she shouldn’t be doing this at all). She nips at his hip and he exhales audibly (you’re always so quiet) then scoots close enough for her tongue to graze the tip of his erection.

They fuck this way. Damon reaches for his belt while Bonnie settles on her side and takes his brother deeper into her mouth. They’re hot by the time he fucks into her; sweaty when he bites down on shoulder and laps at the mix of her skin and blood.

Stefan tangles his fingers in her hair and Damon whispers how much she loves it, don’t you, you dirty little witch? And she does, because Stefan’s salty and thick in her mouth and Damon’s fingering and fucking her in glorious tandem. They feel alive because of this—because of her, at least for now, especially Damon; he wrenches her head against his shoulder and buries his teeth inside her throat. Stefan’s kiss is hard and grateful. His brother drinks, she can feel him swallowing while they groan and shudder in a slick tangle of limbs.

~

Damon keeps his leg between Bonnie’s thighs while Stefan splays his fingers at the small of her back. She blinks away fresh tears. She always feels so cruel afterwards. Stefan kisses her temple and whispers, its fine. Damon stays silent.

He doesn’t bother to lie anymore.






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!

So, I'm a little obessed with this show right now and would really like to write more stories for it. So if anyone has any fic prompts for these characters, please toss them this way. I can't garantee anything (lord knows how I slow I can be when it comes to writing) but I'd love to try to fill requests if I can. :)