Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story basically picks up after Pumpkin Milkshakes with Turkey Salad. 

Hello readers.  This is just my first thank you for your support.  And I know you're probably saying "thank us by tossing up some updates already" --sigh!  Don't worry.  I'm on it!  Enjoy the first!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Secret Santa© by SPAC 

"Baye, can you fasten this for me?"  Nicole's freshly painted French manicure wouldn't be hampered by any attempt to close the clasp on her diamond tennis bracelet.  Brian glimpsed at his beautiful wife with lustful eyes.  He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have such a sexy and smart woman on his arm tonight at the General Motors Christmas Charity Ball.   Being so he was the new owner/operator of Santi Motors along with his sister Heyden (who's currently doing a tour in Germany) and his older brother Jonathan ( a doctor) were all expected to attend this year, as their father would be ceremoniously handing the reins off to his children as co- operations managers of the Santi Motor Group-Brian would remain the Chief Operating Officer once he completed his NADA licensing.

"Beautiful...a man in love must have spent a fortune on that."  He blushed and winked at his wife as she stood there; ever so lovely spinning around intermittently glancing in the floor length vanity mirror wearing a stunning red Max Azria Ateleir gown, with straps trimmed in red and sterling silver Swarovski crystals that crisscrossed over her bare back.   The silky layers of fabric flowed freely, reminiscent of a Cinderella.   Grimacing at her petite curves, she pressed a palm to her cognac tresses that spiraled in huge waves cascading down her back.   She'd glimpsed at the platinum-diamond bracelet on her vanity table a few seconds before realizing she'd never get the beautiful gift from Brian on her tiny wrist without his help.   He padded in black sock feet across the carpeted floor of their large bedroom suite dressed in a black tux with the jacket still hanging in the ‘his' side of the spacious walk-in closet.   Shoeless as well, Nicole knew she'd definitely need her hubby's assistance with fastening the silver stiletto strapped sandals she selected from her huge collection to go with her gown.

"Thank you, Baye."

The annual event's theme this year, for 2K was the "Heart Truth Red Dress" for the National Heart and Lung Association and the women would all be in red dresses, which meant her best friend Peyton would be in a red dress as well.   Nicole's cute little face crinkled in thought of her most recent efforts of pushing Jonathan and Peyton together.   She gave up asking Brian for help, since he'd only cast down her efforts-citing it a bad idea, she playing cupid.   But Nicole knew that there was always a spark between the two, and chemistry simply undeniable.   Brian just didn't want it to end badly and force them both into hiding.   But Nicole never gave the idea of it ‘ending' a second thought.   To her, Peyton and Jonathan were made for each other.  Both stubborn and willful to a fault, and aside from Jonathan's pathetic advances towards Nicole, his flame burned for one.   Peyton and Jonathan were electric, hot, and Nicole wasn't finished with working her elbow.   She had plans to bump them into each other tonight if all went clear.   

Brian kissed her cheek softly; glancing down at the soft line of her cleavage, amazed at how much fuller her breasts were since having the twins.   The few pounds she still carried were of a more of a still sexy as ever to her husband.    "Hmm...thank you."   She smiled, "Jonathan is still coming right?"

"Yeah.   He's meeting us there as far as I know."  Brian replied while closing his cuff links.   His clean shaven face was fresh and gave off the woodsy scent of Nicole's favorite fragrance-the 1881 aftershave.    Just pressing his two lips together would make his deep crater dimples, which he passed on to the twins, show like caverns in his cheeks.

"Good!"  Nicole whispered to herself, smiling a cheeky smile, unbeknownst to Brian.   "Sweetie, when you get a chance, I'm going to need help with my shoes too."  She spoke aloud.

"I got you Baby!"  He winked.

***

Jonathan's nerves were lined with steel shards.   He'd paced the floor several times yanking at his bowtie, that wouldn't set straight, dropping his keys and then misplacing them.  Thank goodness he was a Cardiologist, at least this way he'd be able to prescribe something for the way his heart fluttered and thumped inside of his chest.   He swallowed a lump and sighed.   He promised Brian he'd be there, especially since Heyden was away and wouldn't be able to attend.  He couldn't chicken out.   And he was no chicken.   Peyton Frasard, fine as frog hair, wasn't about to scare him back into his patient files and white doctors coat, even if she'd been consuming his thoughts, been the subject of many a wet dreams, and even the prompt for a few cold showers.   He knew she'd be there.   Why wouldn't she be?  Would she be?  Damn!  He mused.   The thought determined his impending need to get laid really quickly.   He promised he wouldn't bring Amaria, even thought she'd make for good wedging between himself and Peyton.  

He so wanted Peyton.   But he lulled over promises to himself he wouldn't make a move- just couldn't go the distance with her.   She was off limits.   The one woman he'd been lusting for and had finally kissed after years of torch bearing, was officially off limits the day he discovered he had a younger brother whose wife was her best friend.   Peyton was marred in a hapless marriage still, and that safely kept the line between them from being crossed.   But he'd kissed her, she kissed him, and the feeling of her lips, tongue, and the firm arcs of her ass under his touch were far better than he'd even imagined.   Damn! Why was she so fucking hot?  It was as if her beauty had intensified the moment the steel cage rose around her.  And those beautiful large hazel eyes were more dreamy and passionate than he'd recalled.   He couldn't let go of his feelings for her no matter how many times he recited the fevered prayer that she was better off, he was better off if they kept their distance.  

PEYTON was simply off LIMITS!   Since he rationalized it as not doable, not seeing her was the best way to avoid combustion.    The months passed and he was actually appearing to be advancing through his self-induced twelve-step but then came Thanksgiving and the immensity of those awkward glances exchanged at Thanksgiving Dinner.   His hand brushed against hers and it sent a jolt straight through him.   His mind melded over the images of scooping her into his arms and taking her right there on the kitchen counter.   Her legs were without a doubt one of her best features, but there wasn't a bad angle to her no matter where the light shone.    A beautiful woman like Peyton whose heart was still raw from the recent divorce wouldn't be unhinged for long.   She was smart, witty, and charming as well.   But cautious, tough, and guarded since her heart had been handed to her by Joel.  

His cell was ringing and he pondered answering it out of fear it would lead to another five to 10 minute delay.   But when he saw who it was on the display he couldn't resist answering.  

"Hey Amaria!"  He smiled nervously into to phone, while shoving a hand into his pants pocket.

"Jonathan...I'm so sorry I backed out on you at the last minute, but I finished up, and I'm absolutely stunning in my red dress...I can meet you there if you're still in need of an escort."

The cell now sandwiched between his left cheek and shoulder, his mind racing over the thought of Thanksgiving and how he needed to move on from the 24-7 hard-ons.    And here was Amaria, kind enough to play the distraction he so desperately needed.  

"Amaria you will not meet there, absolutely not.   I'll be at your condo in fifteen."

***

Brian helped Nicole out of her fur duster admiring her soft brown shoulders and perfect skin, slowly giving a full room of spectators an evil eye for their jealously.   She was his woman.   Nicole shifted her silver and crystal handbag from one hand to the other as her husband draped her warm coat over his arm awaiting coat check.   She shimmied and turned slightly, as her eyes roamed the room landing on Peyton, who was walking over toward them, who had been spying them out as well.   She was wearing a red form fitted silk Jessica Rabbit with short bugled sleeves.  

"Oh my goodness...you cut your hair!"  Nicole showed surprise, taking a closer look as Peyton gave her head a delicate a shake.   Her former long blond and light brown locks were cut recently into a blunt sharp edged bob that stopped just at her shoulders.   It was so full of body and bounce that it moved freely as she walked.  

"Calm down diva, it's only a few inches."   Peyton protested.

"I love it.  You look so sophisticated.   Look at her Brian, isn't she darling?"  Nicole couldn't stop looking at her best friend.   Something was radiant about her tonight and if Jonathan showed as planned the extra effort would surely make his mouth dry with need.

"Hey Godmommy!"  Brian kissed her cheek with an open hug, fearing he'd crumple her dress that looked as if she'd freshly steamed it flat.   Retreating, he moved towards his wife, resting his hand at the small of her back.  

What was he thinking letting his wife out of the house with all of that skin open?   His territorial stance was without a doubt messaged to every thick palm in the room.   Nicole was enjoying the attention.   What woman post pregnancy with twins wouldn't enjoy it?  

"It's a full house, it seems."  Peyton pressed her hand to her waist, shifting nervously.   Believing now that Jonathan was working and couldn't attend her eyes fell to the right as more people pressed in from the foyer.  

"Oh, there's my big brother!"  Brian spied Jonathan at the atrium, exchanging a head nod when they noticed the other.   Peyton's cheeks flushed red with the dresses in the room, as she tried pretending the mere mention of his name didn't set her core on fire.   One of several waiters threaded their way through the crowd offering champagne.   Peyton wondered how many she could put away in a few seconds, making her numb enough to be in the same room as him without turning to liquid.   He'd keep pace with his brother Brian tonight for sure, and she simply couldn't hide from the only people she knew-they were like family.   Hiding would have been rude and silly.  

"Drink, madam?"  The tray came within her reach.   Peyton eyed the first of what could be many.   She sipped the bubbly champagne in two quick throat moistening samples as the fizz cleared her nasal passages.

Nicole's face curled up into a frown and Peyton read the arch of her brows that something was very wrong.  

"Nicole, Brian, you two, remember Dr. Amaria Prakash?"  Jonathan stepped forward taking his friends coat.

"Um...yes.  Hello Amaria."  Nicole fractured a frozen smile.  Of course she remembered Amaria, she was after all her babies pediatrician.   Brian saw the seething look in his wife's eyes and read her disappointment like a billboard banner in neon lights.    Peyton couldn't anchor herself better if she tried, especially not with a thin flute that was getting empty fast.   She needed another.

"Hello Peyton."  Jonathan looked to her face with suspicious eyes as the ever so stunning beauty beside him with green peepers, proudly walked in to hug Brian and Nicole, was adorned  in a drop-dead gorgeous Christian Dior dress that rivaled any lady's in the entire room.   Peyton swallowed another sip of champagne before she found her words to return Jonathan's greeting.

"Jonathan...Amaria."  She glimpsed nearly eye level to the woman's strapless dress emphasizing her bosom.   Jonathan studied Peyton's sullen transparent expression as she turned to the sound of the distant crowd's applause.   An attractive middle aged woman with her hair pulled into a wispy chignon had taken to the stage and the crowd had turned their attention upon her.   Saved.  

***

Brian held his wife tenderly his arms as they swayed to the bands instrumental mixes.    Amaria had to leave suddenly when her pager went off, leaving Jonathan without a trophy on his arm to rescue him from his sexy thoughts of Peyton.   Dinner had been a choice of a pork tenderloin, roast beef shank, or stuffed hen.   It was no surprise that they were all seated at the same table.   In front of Jonathan sat Brian's plaque, honoring him for the champion sales at the dealership this year, for the tenth in a row in the county of Macomb, placing him second in the state.   Fingering a cloth napkin crumpled on his lap for sponging his wet palms, he found it impossible to keep from stealing glances at Peyton.   When she felt his stare and her eyes would find his, he'd turn to the crowd, pretending to be admiring his younger brother and wife staring into each other's eyes and barely moving on the dance floor.   

"You know we hardly spoke to each other..."  Jonathan waged the effort to make light conversation.   No point of pretending she wasn't responsible for the half-erect dick in his lap.

"So now you have conversation for me, now that you are without a date?"  Her eyes rolled one minute as she cursed herself the next for being obviously jealous, again.   She didn't know why she had zero control over what her conscious was so determined to get off her chest.

He lifted the napkin from his lap, silently willing his erection away, and placing the wrinkled fabric on to the table as he rose from his seat intent to face his fears head on.  "Dance?"

"No, I don't..."  She shook her head.  "...No thanks."  She corrected what was seconds from being a rude answer to his gallant request.  

"Oh come on...I won't bite.   I'll even let you stand on my feet.   What do say?"  His low voice was mesmerizing this close, his large palm lay open for her to accept, his warm hot breath blew, leaving a thin veil of perspiration upon her nose. 

He didn't take her decline for truth and wasn't going to ask again.   Just take it!  Before she knew it he was pulling her tiny frame to her feet and taking her hand in his.   "Jonathan...what are you..."  Peyton pretended not to be embarrassed by his caveman antics, putting up a protest.   

"Just come on..."  Jonathan stepped to the dance floor, broke hold of her and allowed her to come willingly into his arms.   And she did.   He held her taut around the waist, sampling the fragrance of her skin, so soft and inviting he wanted to taste.    What the hell was he thinking putting on courage he knew he lacked to fight the desire to kiss her sweet lips right there.   Tense at first, she slowly relaxed her body in his hold, surrendering to the smothering essence of his cologne that was a thick but not overbearing layer of Jean Paul Gautier.   She hadn't been this close to him all night, and though she pondered a resistance to his masculine hold, way down in the pit of her gut she could only imagine damning herself to hell with thoughts that something would ignite between them if he touched her skin with the full soft petals of his lips.   Pretended to be amused at the buttons on his tuxedo shirt, Peyton rested her hand on his chest, gradually beginning to feel some semblance of self-control.   "It's not so bad...now is it?"  Jonathan teased.  His hot sexy lips were now a thin hair from her stealing a soft kiss from her forehead.  

A heavy guffawing sigh emitted from her lips as she complied with her stubborn head and refused to answer the baiting question.   When the song was over she'd planned to break this hold and leave, losing herself in the crowd.  

"So, you're not talking to me?"  He whispered as she closed her eyes, praying for a shorter version of "My Favorite Things" but it seemed to play on and on.   "Fine..." he guided her out of his hold firm but quickly and broke her into a ballroom step.    Unsure of his change of direction, she followed his gesture spinning out and back into his grasp as he turned her underneath his arm, showing her off to the onlookers, Brian and Nicole included.

Peyton was enjoying this.   She couldn't remember the last time she danced this close and felt so free with a man so damn attractive, that she fell content to just breathe, enjoy the moment.   Her lids caught a glimpse of Nicole and Brian smiling in her direction.  

***

"So what is my beautiful wife thinking inside of her gorgeous head?"  Brian proudly displayed his wife for the crowd to see her and the men to despise him.   

"Wondering when we're getting out of here."  She replied somewhat to the question, holding out the real reason for the slightly goofy grin on her face.

"Yeah, right.   You haven't taken your eyes off them since they came to the dance floor."  Brian held her tighter.

"Since who came to the dance floor?"  Nicole went for coy, against Brian's stoic gaze as they held each other's hands moving into and out of their personal dance space.  

"Just admit it, you...are planning something, I know it Mrs.  Santi." 

"You are so paranoid, my sexy husband."  She giggled.   "I think you are projecting your emotions onto me."

"Don't go getting all psych with me.   You know I could care less about the two of them getting together.  You on the other hand..."  He paused, giving her a stern but sexy look.

"Are you saying you're against it?"

"I'm saying that I wouldn't care one way or another Baby, but I'm not going to push them together either.   I won't interfere if they find each other-on their own.   But I'm definitely against you getting involved.   I'm preparing for the blowback.   I don't want you caught up in that."

"Oh.  I'm not getting involved.   I promise."   Nicole crossed her fingers as he defended her sideline interference, fully knowing that she was paying her husband no mind.   Brian knew his meddling wife was working her cute little brain over time and was probably already planning Peyton's bridal shower.

"You ready to get out of here yet?"  Brian kissed her lips softly and slipped his tongue inside her lips where their tongues touched briefly, and then he winked mischievously at her.   The twins would be sleep already back at home and LaDoña, Nicole's mom was probably asleep as well in the in-law suite.   Like two teenagers, Brian played with thoughts of accessing her fully from the back seat of the limo on the long sexy drive home.  

***

Jonathan closed the door behind Peyton as she pulled her seatbelt to a close, shifting in her bottom in the front passenger seat for comfort.   There was no way he would leave her there with a punctured tired.   She had no spare and he ignored any thought to chastise her for its absence from her trunk.    Pushing her buttons or igniting a fight wasn't on his list of things to do tonight.   Changing a flat wasn't either.   But he took off his tuxedo jacket and positioned himself to give it a go.   

So far he was doing ok by her, which meant she hadn't found a reason to claw his eyes out.  

The tow driver was several minutes behind them.   Jonathan pulled through the next light with ease, as the street was nearly empty and rightfully so at this time of the morning.   Peyton's lips were nailed shut and she took care to keep her eyes on the road, though feeling the smoldering heat of his intermittent glances.  

"We are going to be around each other Peyton, considering.   So maybe we can try to be civil to each other..."  It was if he was speaking to an empty passenger seat for a second until she surprised him when she called out his name.

"Jonathan..."

"Peyton..."

"No...go ahead."  He insisted.   If she called him his signature name 'asshole' at least she wouldn't be ignoring him.

"I don't want it to be awkward either.   It's just..."

"...Just what?"  He coaxed an explanation.

"I never should have kissed you."  She pressed her hand to her cheek, remembering the suction of his full lips as they enveloped hers.   Eyes watering, overcome by the emotion of the attraction, she was embarrassed at how much she wanted him that weekend of Brian and Nicole's wedding, feeling rejected when he pulled himself away from what was veering on hours of fucking.   But she knew the next morning after waking up in her room alone with a throbbing migraine, that it was for the best they didn't go any further.   Brian and Nicole were family, making them somewhat family.   But try telling her soaked pussy that, because it surely wasn't listening.   She wanted Jonathan, had been obsessing over it ever since, and couldn't see herself around fucking him whenever he was in her presence-Thanksgiving was no exception.

"I shouldn't have let...what am I saying?   Look...I'm not going to pretend that I didn't want you then, I still do.  But you'd been drinking...and I didn't want to take advantage of you or be perceived as taking advantage.  All I wanted was to make sure you were safe-alone-in your own private room."   He spoke with clarity, and then looked in her direction.  Their eyes met at the juncture of his phrasing.   Her cheeks flushed to the sound of his admission.   She wanted him too.   Impatient horns blew from out of nowhere.   The last he checked in his rearview the street was theirs.   Jonathan released the brake pedal, gliding his foot to the accelerator.  

"I was drunk.  And I..."  She began.

"I didn't want to take advantage of you.   You were going through stuff with...well Joel, and the last thing I wanted was for you to be mad at me for making love to you...you know that whole coyote-ugly thing?"

She laughed.   For the first time tonight he heard her laugh.   And it was like music to his ears.   "You're not ugly...arrogant, but not ugly."  She chided.

"Touché."  He smiled heavily at her nodding acceptance.   They were calling a ceasefire it seemed to the heavy unspoken words.   It seemed the drive was serving as closure and repair to their already fragile relation.    She broke the gaze and pried attention away from his lips, imagining for too long of their feel on her skin.    She wanted him still and this fire that was smoldering between them wasn't going anywhere, not so fast.

"Amaria..."  Peyton displayed an obvious annoyance at her presence with Jonathan.   "Why do you keep..."

"I was tired of thinking about you, about wanting you.   Peyton..."   He pulled over to the side of the shoulder under the right turn signal, hearing the tow truck a cars distance behind them now.   

"So what you're saying is that you are sleeping with her so you don't think about me?"  Peyton smirked; enjoying the power she now felt transfixing her previous weakened state.

He laughed with a throaty groan explaining Amaria's presence as a non-threat.  "She and I are friends, still are.   Nothing sexual between us..."

"...She's an attractive woman."  Peyton interrupted his defense.    "I wouldn't be surprised at all if there were feelings between you two."

He cut the engine and turned towards her, reaching over and cupping her chin.  His touch sent a chill up her spine.   Their eyes met seductively.   She swallowed, preparing for herself for whatever if anything would come next.   "I want you.  And I'm tired of telling myself that I don't.   I've wanted you for a long time..."  The pad of his thumb stroked her cheek softly.  "... and I've never made it a mystery that I've felt that way.   But I don't want to hurt you..."

"Are you saying that you will...that you could hurt me?"  She hoped it was coherent, though spun by the sight of his lips.

"I'm saying you've been through enough, and relationships are in place-Brian, Nicole, and I don't want to make it so we can't even be around the people that we love because it got ugly..."

"Have you ever even been in a relationship?"  She pitched.   Why was he determined to protect her from the ugly?

"...relationship?  Ooh...the R word."  He sighed heavily, letting his hand fall from her face.  She knew from that demeanor he wasn't going to drop on one knee anytime soon, and was glad of it.   She'd just begun to heal from one failed marriage and wasn't looking to allow herself to fall in love again.

The car lowered in the space designated as hers.   She needed to get a tire.   Her mind should have been on how to pray a snow wouldn't fall over night and bury her car.   But all Peyton could see, feel, or think about was Jonathan slowly coursing his way through her core.   She was so hot with want.   Jonathan accepted the keys from the driver and handed them to over to Peyton.    He'd assumed that admitting that she wasn't the only one caught up, he believed it would silence the screaming protest his dick was making.  

"Well...goodnight Jonathan.   The evening wasn't so bad after all."  She clung to the door of his car.  

"Wait, let me walk you..."  He touched her arm.

"You don't have to."  The cold air could have served to diffuse the fire billowing in the pit of her stomach.   She didn't need this or anymore touching from Jonathan, else they'd be all over each other in a matter of seconds.     

***

She wasn't dreaming anymore.   His hands were indeed raising the fabric of her dress over her shapely ass, as he pulled the silky wet twisted thong down her legs.   Her body writhed with ecstasy as he kneeled taking one leg out of the fabric at a time.   Her back pressed against the wall.   Nothing but the lights of her fiber optic three-foot Christmas tree decorated in gold fabric bows shimmered.   His palms stroking her smooth skin, her pussy dripping wet for his touch.   She couldn't believe she was getting some dick after all of these months-and from Jonathan?   Standing in her heels she cried in pleasure as he pressed his nose into the apex of her thighs sampling her fragrant essence.   His mouth watered with want and her pussy drenched with anticipation.   Her eye lids fluttered open.   She wanted him to just fuck her, pillage her pussy with pumps of ecstasy and leave her satisfied; taking the edge off the tension she'd been carrying for months.   But Jonathan had other ideas.   This pussy he wanted to lick, suck, and fuck-for hours.   And believing it could be his only chance, he was going to make her thing sing.   Nothing would give him more pleasure than to feel her come on his face as well as his dick.

"You are so lovely..." he whispered blowing his hot breath to her skin, kissing her thighs and stroking her plump ass.   He turned her around, ass facing his crotch as he placed her hands against the wall.   He pressed her body forward and she arched her ass out exposing to his lustful eyes her weeping seam, glistening with her juices.   The more she moaned, the more he lapped, the harder he lapped, the more her thighs shook with pleasure.   She bucked against his face, grinding her puss and clit into his mouth.   His tongue flicked over and over it.   She was wild with passion and an orgasm ripped through her center exploding her cum all over his face.   Like water turned to wine her orgasmic flow was heaven on earth.

"Fuck, you taste so damn good."  His cock hard as steel, was fully exposed springing forward.   She'd felt his workings in the grip of her delicate palm, as visions of it playing in her senses of its girth-the subject of many lustful nights as she palmed her pussy and fingered herself, stroking her pussy to a calm while imagining her fingers were his thickness diving in and out of her tunnel.   Sheathed quickly, Jonathan clamped his face back to hers as their foreheads and then lips locked.   Their tongues lapping at each others, he hooked her soft thighs around his hips and drove his thickness deep into her wet welcoming slit in one forceful stroke.  

"Ah..."   She moaned.  He pulled out and slammed hard, pounding her slippery center.   Her pussy seemed to hug his dick, pulling at it like a vice.   He could hold back exploding and love this pussy for hours.   He knew she'd feel this good.  His thick rod choked under the tight but juicy walls.   His mouth searched hers again and again.   And she tasted the sweet salty cum of her sex from his lips.   His tongue and lips ravishing her mouth, his dick fucking the life out of her, she had to remember to breathe, because it was so damn good.   

Her body shook under the weight of another orgasm.   He could feel the hugging sensations still, even as the spasms slowed.   He also came from the intoxicating feeling of her climax, filling the condom with his seed, cursing it's over eagerness.   Breathing hard and labored, Peyton struggled to find her air.   Jonathan kissed her exposed breast, fastening his mouth on the nipples he'd neglected, but made a mental note to revisit.  

"You ok?"  He had to ask.  She was still quivering and shaking.   Her thighs couldn't close though she tried to silence the vibrations still emitting from her vaginal walls.   Her hand clenched to her chest as she gasped for air.

"Oh...yeah...yes."  She tried to explain it but her mind was in mush.   She licked her dry lips, swallowing saliva to unstick her throat.   "I need some...water."  Jonathan pulled her dress down, or tried to smooth the crumpled fabric down over her hips as her legs that continued to quake from the last explosive orgasm.   Long time had passed since she had loving like this.   But it was just sex she was fighting to remind herself amidst what felt like the earth moving.   That's what they said it would be between the kissing, groping, fingering, stroking, and fondling in the doorway of her apartment.   He pushed her body away with his hands, though his mouth and the hardness were still on contact with her.   No amount of denial was going to keep the inevitable from happening.   This was bound to happen.    And it was every bit the movement she'd dreamed it would be.   Jonathan's arrogant praise was modest compared to the actual thing.

Peyton ran her hair over the top of her head, trying to adjust the birds nest formed there.   Her new hair cut couldn't be found in the messy pile.   She gave up trying to adjust herself.   The state she was in was expected, all things considered.

"Here you go."  Jonathan handed her the glass of cool water.  Her fingers shook and he moved it out of her shaky attempt to hold it and pressed it to her lips.  She drank, cooling her mouth and moistening her throat.   She felt silly now, unable to hold a glass less than half a pound. 

"Thanks..." she offered, and locked her hands to accept the glass finally.   Jonathan had discarded the condom and now they had the memory of the deed to spar with, which could far exceed any punch from their initial kisses and fondles months ago.   They didn't make it to be anything more than a hot passionate fuck, evident by few clothes that came off in the action.  

"So now what?"  She heard her thoughts warring with the question.   

***

Christmas 2000

Nicole held LB in her lap as he rode his toy car against her spare thigh while Brian held a busy Blake who rocked and clapped her chubby hands together to the sound of the Christmas music playing from the stereo.   The baby's first Christmas and they'd never remember a single moment of the event, but their parents were overjoyed in just the sight of them-the best gift they could have ever given to each other.   In pajamas still, and full from a huge breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast, and grits with orange juice.  

The babies were now down for sleep again.  Brian and Nicole made love after exchanging their gifts to each other, relishing the moment before Blake would timely wake her twin brother again.  

She had saved her wages from work as a part time substitute teacher and it made her feel independent that she could buy her own Christmas gifts without Brian's monthly allowance to fund her efforts.   "So Mrs. Santi, did you like your Christmas present?"  Brian pressed his hardness into her back.   She giggled, rinsing the dishes under the steaming sprayer.  

"I sure did."  Nicole smiled.

"So can we play with it later?"

"Hmm...sure."

"Yes!"  He gasped.   "We need to get the family in, feed them, exchange gifts, and get their asses out quick!"

"Brian..."  Nicole purred softly.   "That wouldn't be nice.

He kissed the back of her neck more as the electricity of his touch caused her to stir her hips and brush away the fire that was simmering between them.   The twins were down for their nap, tired now from rising so early and this gave their mom and dad some cuddle time.  

"How much did that trip cost you?"  Brian sneaked in.   He loved the gift but was not excited that she'd spent her money on something so expensive.    Realizing the moment he asked that it was edging on for fight, he pinched her butt for transference of the shock he knew she felt from his inquisition.

***

They said it would be just that once-the night of the General Motors Charity Ball when they threw their inhibitions out the window and raped each other.  But once wasn't ever going to be enough for them, not the way they'd been slow burning all of this time.   Who were they kidding?   "Don't even think about trying to get up and sneak away."  Jonathan grabbed her by the waist coaxing her back under the warm covers.   There was no hurry.   He wasn't working at the Rehabilitation Center today and dinner at his brothers wasn't for hours.   It was teetering around 10 a.m.   And Peyton was doing her usual duck and run routine when she awoke after the after sex nap when the feeling that she was getting a little too comfortable in his arms would slap her on the butt cheek.

"I'm not...sneaking."  Peyton pulled on a big shirt to cover her naked form.   Since the first night of impact, she and Jonathan had been seeing each other in a no-strings sex Olympics.   Believing they were safely keeping care of their own heart, they were too smitten and foolish to realize that something was happening beneath the surface well beyond their control.   Hiding out from the obvious, they'd kick aside the notion that they were evolving into something more, and fall into bed to hide their feelings in what was supposed to be a 'one-time' only but now it was way more than just sex.   Today was Christmas, and the secret of their relationship would remain as one. 

"What do you want for Christmas?"

"Jonathan...you know we don't...I mean I'm not expecting...anything.   Just having you here is a better gift than I ever expected."

"Yeah...right."   He ignored her faux expression of protecting her feelings from a let-down.   He had her covered.   When she went into the bathroom, she'd see it.   "What time are you planning on heading over to Brian and Nic's?"  Jonathan asked, watching her finger-combing her hair as she stood before the mirrored vanity.   He could see her from the bed as he postured for her reaction that was delayed by her lack of attention to the detail of her bathroom.

"Oh my god!...Jonathan?"  She cried.

The End






Chapter End Notes: