Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hm. it seems that i have a love for dark fics. Anyway, this is another dark fic, BEWARE!

: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.




Author's Chapter Notes:
So we are enbarking on a new journey. Disclaimer- the poetry featured is not mine it is from Joseph Max and i got it from Wikipedia. A quick reminder- this is a dark fic, and is possibably going to be multichaptered!!! On with the show.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Dark is she, but brilliant! Black are her wings, black on black! Her lips are red as rose, kissing all of the Universe! She is Lilith, who leadeth forth the hordes of the Abyss, and leadeth man to liberation! She is the irresistible fulfiller of all lust, seer of desire. First of all women was she - Lilith, not Eve was the first! Her hand brings forth the revolution of the Will and true freedom of the mind! She is KI-SI-KIL-LIL-LA-KE, Queen of the Magic! Look on her in lust and despair!

—Lilith Ritus, from the German by Joseph Max

 

umas

 

mn

 






Chapter End Notes:
Interested???