Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ive moved to Holland to go to University and to be closer to my boyfriend, life is finally slowed down for me and I hope you continue to read and review. Sorry for the long wait.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Its been a month since their first date and Aisha and Elton were inseparable. They did their best to spend a day a week together with no distractions. Each choosing an activity and tried their best to impress the other with unusual or quirky outings. They spoke on the phone daily and texted as much as possible with their busy schedules.  

 

Aisha’s fashion line was doing great her new fall line was very anticipated. She worked tirelessly to make sure each and every garment was perfect for her next show, she even used Elton as her inspiration for her new male casual clothing line. 

 

She made one of a kind pieces for him and was proud he wore them with pride and was often asked by clients for the name of the designer so they could purchase something for their husbands or boyfriends, He would gleefully tell them who it was but that they wouldn’t be able to find the specific pieces on any racks because they were especially made for him.

 

Elton was excited for Friday to come, Aisha invited him to be her date for a New York fashion week red carpet event. This would be the first time they attended anything officially as a couple and he couldn’t be happier.  Because it was a black tie event and the first he would be attending with Aisha. He pulled out all the stops and spared no expense.  He had a suit custom made for the occasion and a chauffeured car so that he and Aisha could enjoy the night without the trouble of waiting for valet parking.

 

Aisha spent the entire morning and afternoon of the event being pampered at the insistence of Elton who footed the bill for the entire spa day for herself and best friend Zaya.

 

After a 2 hours long massage, manicure and pedicure she was in heaven as she and Zaya left the exclusive spa for an even more exclusive salon on Elton’s tab. Zaya was all to happy to tease her about her sugar daddy and made kissing noises each time Elton called to check in on her, Aisha was blissfully happy blushing at the teasing.

 

After having their hair and makeup done and every whim catered too the duo went their separate ways to get ready for the night. Aisha couldn’t wait to see Elton and it became apparent he felt the same way calling her each hour to check in and see if she was okay or if she needed anything. 

 

She dressed carefully for the outing. The gold sequenced custom made mermaid dress hugged her voluptuousness accentuating her curves and showing more than enough cleavage. The car arrived promptly as 7 o’clock, Elton exited and was looking deliciously fine in his suit. He waited at the bottom steps of her home with his arm extended, she tucked her arm into his and smiled up at him.

 

Elton couldn’t help himself he bent and kissed her softly before escorting her to the car. The chauffer tipped his hat at them with a wink as he closed the door and they were on their way.

 

As they exited the car first Elton then Aisha, the cameras blinded them . She held tightly to his hand and Elton noticing how nervous she was bent and whispered how beautiful she was and how wonderful the dress looked on her into her ear, causing her to duck her head and blush forgetting the cameras flashing and her name being called for the perfect shot. 

 

As they entered the venue they mingled with stars and other important people for a few minute but as news circulated of the elusive but fabulous fashion designer Aisha Weston being in attendance with her boyfriend the few people with exclusive press passes made a bee- line to talk to the couple. Elton let her speak to the press but stood at her side with his arms wrapped around her waist leaving nothing about their relationship to the reporters imagination. 

 

Aisha smiled up at him as the reporters’ left after getting the exclusive scoop. They spent the night rubbing elbows with the elite and enjoying each others company. Aisha excused herself to go to the bathroom,  when she returned Elton was speaking to one of his colleagues so she went in search of Zaya.

 

Elton stood in disbelief as his colleague told him what a great job he would do on Aisha, Brent was an extremely good plastic surgeon and wanted to be the first to offer his expertise on procedures for Aisha, it took everything within Elton not to draw back and punch his lights out. 

 

Brent’s own wife was a 6 foot tall 89lb waif of a woman with bones protruding and 2 or 3 different eating disorders. Her breasts were Elton’s work prefect double Ds at the insistence of her husband.

 

Elton fumed as he listened to Brent and thanked his lucky stars when Zaya interrupted their chat to ask if he had seen Aisha. He looked around the room and couldn’t seem to spot her, excusing himself before he said or did anything to embarrass Aisha or himself he went in search of his 

 

He walked around the room and found her tucked into a corner with a man he noticed as the new fresh face of Armani’s new Fall line and one of his frequent patients. He stepped between them and kissed her on the lips her gasp allowing him to deepen the kiss. 

 

“Hey baby I turned around for a moment and you were gone.”

 

Aisha was stunned for a moment her lips tingling from the kiss.

 

“I saw you talking to your friend and decided not to bother you, I bumped into Kyle on the way to the balcony for some air.”

 

Elton turned as if he didn’t notice the man until that moment. Reaching out his hand he firmly shook Kyle’s hand almost painfully squeezing.

 

“How’s it been Kyle? I have you scheduled for a consultation next week.”

 

Kyle looked between the two, before nodding and quickly leaving their presence. 

 

Aisha giggled as she looked at Elton. 

 

“You were jealous!”

 

“Hell yeah I was, how dare he corner you and flirt with you.”

 

Elton shook his head at Kyle’s boldness. Aisha doubled over in laughter. 

 

“Elton, he just wanted to be apart of my new male line. Nothing more, don’t be silly.”

 

Her naivety almost made him laugh. She really couldn’t see how many men wanted her and how beautiful she really was, he would do his best to show her how amazing she was and how sexy she was.

 

After the event they snuggled in the back of the town car. The ride to her home seemed to only take moments. He walked her to her door and kissed her gently before walking her inside and checking to make sure she was safe. 

 

She walked him to the door and they stood toe to toe for a moment staring into each others eyes before Aisha wrapped her arms around his neck and went onto the tips of her toes to kiss him passionately.

 

“Thank you for tonight.”






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.