Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope you enjoy. Short but a bridge chapter that I needed to get out then off to the goodstuff.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Elton stood before one of his regular patients pleading with her not to have another breast lift. “Mrs. Van Der Beek this is insane, your breasts can‘t get any perkier. You are 50 years old…” Before he could continue his speech she stopped him.

“Elton never say a ladies age in public, besides you cannot prove it. I look 35 thanks to you.” She winked at him folding her legs and stiffening her spine.

Elton shook his head at her, but she was right he had been her plastic surgeon for 4 years and she didn’t look a day over 35 and could pass for 30 on a good day.

“Ellen, you have my assessment. If you do decide to go through with this, I want you to go through a full month of therapy before you decide.”

She nods reluctantly.

“Thank you Elton.”

“1 month Ellen, then we will re-evaluate. ”

When she left his office, being his last patient for the day Elton sat at his desk finishing off some paperwork he neglected to do earlier, before sitting back and picking up his cell phone.

It had been 2 weeks since Elton met

A'isha. Since that night they would text each other daily, spoke on the phone once or twice a week and spent hours alone with each other in their dreams each night.

They found out so much about each other within 2 weeks, they could finish each others sentences at times. Elton loved her laugh, he would say silly things just to hear the melodious laughter bubbling from her lips. He loved her optimistic outlook on life and her amazing way of turning a negative into a positive.

He found himself drowning in thoughts of her most of the day and concentrating was hard when every little thing triggered thoughts of her.

He dialled a number he knew by heart. “Hello, is A'isha in?”

A'isha’s secretary Gwen rolled her eyes, this guy called so much she wondered if he was a stalker.

“Ms. Weston is not in.” She continued to type out memos as she answers him.

“I’m sure she is there, please tell her its Elton.” Elton was becoming exasperated, he knew A’isha was in her studio. If anything she was a creature of habit at 5pm she could be found at her sketching table, she had dinner at 6pm, was in bed before 9 most nights and up at 5am each morning.

“Please hold.”

“A'isha, there’s a Elton on....”

Before the rest of the words leave her lips A'isha presses the blinking button.

“Hello Elton.”

“Good Evening beautiful.”

A'isha loved his voice, the low rich timber reminded her of smooth butterscotch candies her grandmother would give her as a child.

“How was your day handsome?”

A'isha, rests her pencil on the desk, having had a long day filled with so many fake people she needed some time with someone real for a change.

“Oh you know, a nip here a tuck there and more than a few saline balloons installed. How about you beautiful, design the worlds first Elton proof bra yet?”

A'isha giggled, during a conversation with him she let it slipped that one of her models expanded her chest to a whopping B cup but they reminded her of half filled balloons, which made Elton hoot with laughter. Thanking god it wasn’t one of his patients.

“My day was uneventful. You know a few spoiled brats here and there with some catfights and tantrums sprinkled on top.”

Elton nodded knowing just how volatile models could be. “Well you can breath a sigh of relief, another 2 weeks and after your fashion show I’ll take you out for a nice dinner.”

“Are you asking me on a date or telling me Mr. Franco?”

Elton sighed dramatically. “Ms. A'isha Weston, would you do me the divine pleasure of being my date after your fashion show?”

There was a long silence, Elton thought they were disconnected before she answered. “Sure thing sweet cheeks.”

Elton laughed loudly. “Sweet Cheeks?…I like it. What about Dr. Sweet Cheeks?”

A'isha could see his brow arched in an inquiring manner.

“Sounds like a male stripper.” A'isha giggled.

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen hold on to your wallets and throw its contents to the next dancer on stage the G-string guru himself….Doctor Sweet Cheeks…” Elton uses his best announcer voice adding a dramatic flare, causing A'isha to become light-headed with laughter.

“Oh my gosh stop before I pass out!”

He smiles knowing how adorable she was when she laughed.

“Sorry honey. I cant help myself you are just too cute.”

They talked for a while longer confirming plans. Elton would attend her fashion show and they would go out to the new French restaurant that Elton’s younger recently brother opened.

“Well I have to finish up some sketches for the seamstress, Ill talk to you tomorrow hopefully.”

“Okay sweetie. Have a wonderful and productive evening, and don’t work too hard.”

 






Chapter End Notes:

Please review, I hope you enjoyed the chapter.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.