Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Y'all gon' hate Saul after this chapter.  In other news, fine ass Malcolm makes his first appearance.  If you want to know what Malcolm looks like, google Eric Winter.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Saul paced the floor of his hotel room frantically.  He was losing everything.  His wife was leaving him and his kids hated him.  He hated himself but right now, he hated that little bitch more.  He picked up his phone and dialed her number.


“Come to the Downtown Wilton, room 236.  NOW.”


***************************


Alicia was smiling from ear to ear after she hung up with Saul.  He finally came to his senses.  She rushed to take a shower, using her favorite shower gel.  It smelled of vanilla and brown sugar.  She smoothed on lotion that was fragranced the same way then put on burgundy and black demi bra and matching boy shorts.  She slipped on a sexy black mini dress that was cut low enough to show off her ample bosom, sky high black platform shoes and reapplied her make up.  She left her apartment with a huge smile on her face.  


She reached the Wilton in record time and sashayed through the lobby, attracting lascivious looks from the male desk clerks and other men in the lobby.  She also garnered some dirty looks from a pair of women checking in to the hotel.  “She might as well have a neon sign around her neck with the word THOT on it”, said one woman as her friend cackled.  Alicia didn’t care, she was here for her man.  She didn’t care what a couple jealous bitches said or thought.


Alicia got off of the elevator on the second floor and headed towards Saul’s room.  She knocked once and the door flew open and she was roughly yanked inside.  As soon as the door was closed, Saul grabbed her by her throat and pushed her against the wall...hard.  She usually liked it hard and rough but the look in his eyes had frightened her a bit.  He applied pressure to her throat before letting go, much to Alicia’s relief.  Saul pulled her against him, grabbed a handful of hair and the back of her head and yanked, making grunt in pain.  


“Not so rough, baby”, her voice tinged with apprehension.


“Isn’t this how you like it, sweetheart?  You always said you liked it rough.  I’m just giving you what you like”.  


Saul crushed his lips against hers, drawing a bit of blood.  He hitched her dress up forcibly and slid his hand into her panties.  He slid his fingers up and down her slit and wasn’t surprised to find her soaking wet.  


“You feel how wet I am for you, baby?  I missed this so much”.  She grabbed him by the back of his head and pulled his face to hers kissed him.  Saul didn’t want to feel any desire for her; he wanted to punish her, but he found himself hard as granite.


Saul ripped her panties off of her and bent her over the arm of the lounge chair and pushed her face into the cushions.  He frantically wrenched down his pants and boxer briefs, took his tool in hand and plowed it into her in one hard thrust.


“Ooooh fuuuck”  Alicia moaned.  This was perfection.


Saul pounded her pussy recklessly.  He dug his fingers in to her fleshy hips as she screamed and moaned, caught between the pain and pleasure of being fucked so brutally.  She felt herself reaching her peak and and the rise felt so delicious.


“I’m coming baby!  I’m coming!”  She yelled.


Saul groaned and pulled out of her, turned her around and pushed her to her knees.  He rapidly stroked himself, aiming his cock at her face.  It only took him a few seconds to unload all over her face, coating her from her chin to her hairline.  He collapsed over the arm of the chair, breathing heavily.  Alicia got up and went to the bathroom to wipe Saul’s spend off of her face.  He stood in the doorway, watching her.  When she turned and walked towards him and attempted to wrapped her arms around his neck, he grabbed her wrists tightly and bent down so that he was eye to eye with her.


“You are just a good fuck”, he said menacingly.  “That is ALL you will EVER be to me.  Lynne is the woman that I love; the woman I will ALWAYS love.  And if you go near her again Alicia, a left hook will be the LEAST of your problems.”


Saul walked over and opened his hotel room door.  “Good night, Alicia”.


*********************************


6 months later


Malcolm Davenport was in the office of Arbor Mills Middle School taking care of some administrative business before he started his day.  It was his first day as an English teacher/Baseball coach at the school and he was eager to get started.  He turned away from the desk and saw the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen talking to another woman in the lobby.  He didn’t want to stare so he turned back towards the desk and watched the secretary, Mrs. Garrity, gathering up the documents he’d requested.


Mrs. Garrity returned to the desk and handed him the documents and smiled at him.


“Okay Malcolm, here’s everything the asked for.  Let me know if you need anything else”.


“Thanks Sarah, you’ll probably get sick of me bending your ear this week”, he said with a smile so dazzling that the older woman almost swooned.

 

Malcolm was used to the reaction and it made him blush every time.  He was undeniably handsome with dirty blond hair that was cut short and a perpetual five o’clock shadow.  He had deep green eyes you couldn’t help but get lost in.  He wasn’t especially tall, topping out at 5’10, but he’d never been overly concerned about his height.  He was lean but muscular due to his strict exercise regimen.  He looked like the boy next door, if the boy next door was ridiculously gorgeous.


“Well here comes your fellow English teacher now.  I’m sure she’d be happy to help you out should you need it”.


Malcolm turned around and came face to face with the lobby goddess.  She was a few inches shorter than him and although he could tell she took care of her body, she still had sumptuous curves.  She had the body of a real woman. She had warm caramel colored skin and the most luscious lips he’d ever seen.  Those lips looked kissable, suckable and biteable.  She had beautiful brown eyes that he wanted to stare into forever.  


Malcolm realized he was staring, so he quickly turned his attention back to Mrs. Garrity.  


“Malcolm Davenport, this lovely lady is Lynne Dixon.  Lynne, this is Malcolm, he’s the new English teacher.  I’m counting on you to show him the ropes, doll”.


Lynne chuckled at the older woman and turned to Malcolm and stuck out her hand.  “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Malcolm.  Your classroom is right next to mine, so feel free to pop your head in if you have any questions”.


God, her voice.  It was silky and husky and it sent a chill down his spine that ended in his crotch and made his member twitch.  “Please don’t get hard, please don’t get hard, please don’t get hard” he chanted in his head.  He definitely didn’t need to be labeled the school letch on his first day.


“Malcolm, you okay?”  He was staring again.  Mrs. Garrity said with a barely contained smile.  Somebody had a crush.


“Oh, I-I’m so sorry.  Th-thank you. I need you...I mean I’m sure I’ll need you to assist me the first couple of weeks”.  “Real smooth, Davenport”, Malcolm thought to himself.


“I’m gonna go to class...my classroom. ‘kay, bye!”  Malcolm almost ran out of the office.


Mrs. Garrity chuckled.  “You sure did get him flustered, Lynnie.  I think you have an ardent admirer”.


Lynne blushed but waved her off.  “He’s probably just nervous about his first day”.


“Uh huh.  All I know is he was fine before you walked in.”


“Oh hush”, Lynne laughed.


“Lynne, it’s been 3 months since your divorce, time to get back on the horse.  And that man that just stumbled out of here is one pretty horse.”


“Sarah! Woman, you are too much”, Lynne said, laughing.


Lynne turned to leave the office.  She may have protested, but she couldn’t wipe the smile off of her face.

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.