Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Knocked her out with one shot for the rest of the night.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Dominic was frantically throwing clothes into a duffle bag.  It was 9pm and his plane wasn’t leaving until 12am, but he had to pack and he needed to call Mike to have him pick up Seamus.  He dialed his friends number and hoped he’d pick up.


“What do you want, man”, Mike said, irritation in his voice. Then he whispered “I’m about close the deal with this cute little latina mami”.


“Who says ‘close the deal’ anymore?  Anyway, I need you to come and get Seamus.  I need to get the red eye to New York”.


“Why do you need to get to New York so fast?”, Mike asked before he realized why.  “OOOOOHHHHH, you're going to see Lia.  But why in the middle of the nigh-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!  You’re gonna go GET some!”


“No, you asshole.  I’m going to spend time with my girl”.


“She can’t be your girl if she doesn’t even know how you fe-OOOOOOOOOHHHH, you TOLD her?”


“Yeah, I told her...she told me first but then we told each other, look, can you come get Seamus or not?


“Yeah, I’ll pick him up in an hour.  Dude, I’m giving up pussy for you.  I better be best man at the wedding and your firstborn better be named after me”.


“If you keep Seamus AND drive me to the airport, I’ll name ALL of our kids after you”.


**********************************************


Lia woke up around 7am.  She cleaned up her apartment which took all of an hour then she went out to buy groceries.  She wasn’t sure how long Dominic was going to be in town, but she wanted to make sure that she had enough food on hand so they could avoid leaving the apartment as much as possible.  She was expecting Dom at around 11am, so when she got back to her apartment at 10, she jumped into the shower, smoothed lotion onto her skin and pulled her hair into a top knot.  She initially pulled out some underwear then thought “What the hell for?”.  She didn’t plan on staying clothed for too long.  She pulled on pink and white short shorts and a white tank top.  About 10 minutes later, her doorbell rang.  Her heart threatened to pound right out of her chest.


“Holy shit”, she whispered. “This is really happening”.


She walked toward the door and looked out of the peephole.  It was him.  She opened the door and took in the sight of him.  Because it was late October and cold in New York, he was wearing a black peacoat over a lightweight grey turtleneck, a black and grey herringbone ivy cap and black jeans.  “Damn, why is this man so perfect?” Lia thought.


They eyed each other without uttering any words to each other.  Dominic walked inside of the apartment, and moved closer to her, his eyes heavily lidded; his lust evident.  Without breaking their eye contact, Lia began unbuttoning his coat.  She pushed it off of his shoulders and then removed his cap.  She picked them up and laid them over the arm of her sofa.  When her back was turned, she felt him walk up behind her and wrap his arms around her waist.  He bent down and kissed her ear then whispered, “I missed you, did you miss me?”  Lia’s voice caught in throat; all she could do was nod.  He turned her around and attacked her mouth, feeding on her like a starving man.  He broke this kiss and pulled her head to his chest, inhaling her scent.  “You smell so good, baby.  So good”.   


He ran his hands up to her breasts and noticed that she wasn’t wearing a bra.  “No bra?  You’re a naughty girl aren’t you Lia”, Dominic said, his voice thick with desire.  He lifted her t-shirt and pulled it over her head.  Dominic began stroking her nipples with his thumbs until they were as hard as diamonds.  He bent and gently kissed one and then the other.  He wanted to lick them; to devour them, but there would be plenty of time for that.


Lia nodded her head slowly. She found herself not being able to speak or control her breathing. She stared up into his blue eyes and suddenly pulled his face to her’s, kissing him deeply.  Dominic groaned into her mouth, then grabbed her lifting her up and wrapping her legs around his waist.  She placed her arms around his neck and held on tight.  


“Bedroom”, he said huskily.


“End of the hall”, she breathed into his ear.  He kissed her again before walking them towards the room.


Once they were there, he gently deposited Lia onto the bed.  She slid towards the middle of the queen sized bed and watched him languidly remove his clothes.  When he was stripped down to his boxer briefs, he stalked towards her like a predator about to devour his prey.  Dominic climbed onto the bed with Lia, blanketing her with his body.  He began covering her face with kisses, traveling down to kiss and nuzzle her neck.  She loved how masculine he smelled.  He didn’t wear cologne so his fresh, and earthy scent was all him.


Dominic continued to cover her with kisses, finally focusing on her breasts.  He admired them for a moment before palming them.  Her breasts fit perfectly into his big hands.  He began to roll and pinch her nipples, causing Lia to moan and arch her back.  Dominic smiled down at her.  


“You like that, sweetheart?” he asked.  


“Oh god, yes”, she sighed.  He chuckled and lowered his head to her left breast and began suckling at the nipple.  She hissed and arched her back again.  Dominic released her nipple with a “pop” and moved to her right, lavishing it with the same attention.


Dom continued his trek south; kissing, licking and nibbling every bit of flesh within his reach.  He lingered at her belly button for a moment before moving lower.  His fingers toyed with the waistband of her shorts before being hooked into the sides and sliding them down.  “No panties, either?” He looked up at her with a raised eyebrow.


Lia looked down at him and smiled.  “Easy access”.


Dom laughed lightly and continued to slide the shorts down her legs.  Once he got them off he tossed them to the side and admired his prize.


“Such a pretty pussy, she’s so wet.” he said softly.  He leaned in, pressed his nose to her mound and breathed deeply.  “She smells so fucking good, too.  Does she taste as good as she smells?”


“Only one way to find out”.  Lia said.


He smiled at her, pressed a kiss to her abdomen and said “be right back”.  


“Dominic!”  Lia cried, incredulously.


“Patience sweetheart”.


Lia was so worked up right now.  She didn’t want to lose that feeling, so she began fingering her clit softly.


Dominic walked back into the room with a box of condoms.


“Get your hands of my pussy”, he growled.  “I’m the only one who’ll be making you come tonight”.


He climbed back onto the bed then lifted and spread her legs.  Dominic worshipped with nips and kisses from her ankles to the top of her thighs and back down again.  He kissed and licked the outer lips of her pussy.  Dominic attended to every part of her body...except the part that was aching to be touched.  


“Please, Dominic”.  Lia whimpered. “Please”.


Dominic’s tongue laved her from the base of her pussy to the top of her mound, careful to avoid the little bundle of nerves that just begging for attention.  He was torturing her now.


“Dominic! Baby please stop teasing me!”  


“Tell me what you want, baby”.


Dominic’s deep, rich voice sent a thrill through Lia’s body.  “I want you to stop fucking playing with me and eat me.  Lick my clit!”


He laughed and said “With pleasure, baby”.  Dominic dove in with gusto.  He used his fingers to spread her lips and flicked her clit once then twice.  Lia squirmed, desperate for the feeling he was giving her.  He swirled his tongue around the little bud, causing Lia to let out a long moan.  


“That’s it baby”, she panted, closing in on the climax she was chasing. “That’s it!”  When Dom latched on to her clit and sucked it into his mouth, Lia reached her apex.  “OHHHHHMIIIIGOOOOOOD! DOMINIC!”


“Yes, sweetheart, let it go.  Come for your man.”


At that point, Lia’s ecstasy was so great that she began babbling in italian.


“Oh bambino! di Dio e giusto farmi venire!  Te amo cosi tanto prendere tutto prendere tutto!” (Oh god baby! That’s right, make me come! I love you so much! Take it all, Take everything!)


“Cazzo me! Cazzo me!  Non si fermano!” (Fuck me! Fuck me! Don’t stop!)


“Io sono tuo di sempre!  del bambino per sempre!” (I’m yours always! Forever baby!)


Anytime Lia spoke her native language, it turned him on.  His dick was so hard right now that it felt like the skin was going to split.  He removed his briefs, then lifted his face from between her legs, his beard glistening with her essence.  Lia pulled his face up to hers in a frenzy.  “Come here, I want to taste myself on your lips!”  She latched on to his mouth and licked and sucked away the juices.  


Dominic frantically grabbed for a condom.  He was so out of control that he fumbled while trying to put it on.  Lia sat up and pulled the condom out of his hands.  She leaned over and swiped the head of Dom’s cock with her tongue before rolling the extra large condom down his extra large appendage.  


Dominic hooked his arms under Lia’s legs and pulled her towards him.  He lifted her legs and placed them both on his left shoulder and plunged into her.  He’d wanted to take it slow the first time, but he needed to be inside her so badly he couldn’t wait.  Dominic held on to her legs and went for broke, pounding into her like a man possessed.  


Lia loved the fury of the fucking Dom was delivering.  She was delirious with lust and she never wanted it to stop.  She envisioned their first time to be slow, loving and passionate.  This was better.  It was raw and powerful and still took nothing away from the deep love they had for one another.


Dominic removed her legs from his shoulder and turned her over.  “Ass up, face down, baby”.

Lia looked back at him and smiled while bending over.  Dom positioned himself behind her and slid into her with a sharp thrust.  Lia yelped then moaned.  Dominic remove the ponytail holder from her hair and grabbed a handful of hair.  He was holding it tightly when Lia exclaimed, “Harder! Pull it harder!”  He did what he was told and the pain/pleasure combination brought her to her second orgasm.  Feeling her sheath tighten and ripple around his shaft caused Dominic to climax with a long, loud groan.


Dom collapsed on top of Lia and then rolled onto his back.  They were both panting and sweaty.  Once their breathing was back under control the looked at each other and burst out laughing.


“That...was...intense”.


“That it was.  I thought our first time was going to be all candle light and romance”.


Dominic rolled over on his side, facing her.  “Are you disappointed that it wasn’t like that?”


“Hell NAW!  That was amazing!  It was the best sexual experience of my life”.


He grinned and said, “Me too.  Without a doubt”.


Lia yawned and Dom pulled her to him and rolled them over so that she was laying on his chest.  He noticed that she’d fallen asleep almost immediately.


He stroked her hair and placed a kiss on her forehead.  “My angel”, he whispered before he drifted off, too.







Chapter End Notes:

Sex scenes are HARD!  I didn't think it would be. (I have a very active imagination) But putting it on paper was HAAAAAAARRRDDD.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.